Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Voting_barCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Voting_barCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Adrian nodded, it was cool, Adrian sometimes wished she had siblings that she knew of. Luckily she didn't have any questions asked about her. Now Kris was on her mind, he was basically her brother and she hasn't seen him sense Symboite broke up. "That's pretty cool." Adrian complimented.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Dagger smiled Yeah, just a shame that`s the only cool thing she`s done for me he joked, it was true, but he didn`t actually care.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:40 pm

"Maybe, just maybe, if you dropped the hero act, get plastic surgery, and change your name, you could be a normal person with a normal job." Adrian joked, laughing at the joke herself.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Maybe if I wanted to, but I don`t, I really want to make a difference, most heroes are soft, they don`t kill criminals, I feel like it`s up to the few who do it to, well, do it, `cause if they don`t, no one else will
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Adrian chuckled, she couldn't believe she was talking to a hero. " I don't choose sides, I simply do what I need to get by, and if anyone get's in my way I destroy them." Adrian said simply, no sympathy in her voice. Obviously she was hurt in the past if she was this cold hearted.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Dagger smirked You say that, but last time we met you had the perfect chance to "Destroy" me, yet here I am. You could of put on an electric collar and make me your maid, but you asked a few pointless questions and just let me go
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Adrian smirked. "I'm full of mysteries." Adrian added, hiding the slight blush coming on. She didn't know why she let him go, she just did. Adrian wanted to keep the mystery in the air, to make sure he always was trying to figure out something with a pointless answer, just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Dagger laughed and noticed her blush but decided not to push his luck, she had beat him up before, he was lucky to be alive Soooooo... are we just gonna hang out here and chat all day?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm

"It depends if you keep your distance." Adrian said with a smirk. She stood up and put her hands on her hips, looking don at Dagger. "If you insist, I'll be on my way." Adrian got in a crouch position jumping over Dagger, she was in a spot where he could grab her, but she trusted him enough.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Dagger let Adrian go and smiled There are some interesting people in this city with that he ran off in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3