Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Voting_barCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Voting_barCentral Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Dagger smirked and whispered back to her I have an idea, it isn`t likely to work, but it`s all I`ve got he turned back to the croud All of you, go home! If you try to gather again, I will hunt you down one by one! he waited for a few seconds to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Adrian watched as some people ran out of the crowd, but most of them stayed. That's when the sirens blared and cops pulled up all around them, yelling orders at all of the people. Adrian would then kick the leader's head with her high heel, knocking him out. "Come on, Before we get caught!" Adrian yelled over the blaring sirens, jumping into a nearby tree, she put her hand out for Dagger, just like she did last time and this time she hopes he wouldn't attack her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Dagger waited for a few seconds, a few police officers came at him with batons, Dagger took out a bomb knife and threw it half-way between him and the police officers, by the time the smoke cleared the leader would be lying down by himself. While the police were stunned Dagger had run for it and grabbed Adrian's hand, letting her pull him up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Adrian yanked up Dagger quickly, hiding her self in the tree's. She didn't say anything to him this time, not expecting a true reply after last time. Adrian nodded in Daggers direction then towards the cops, they were looking for them in the trees. Adrian would then take off in speed, jumping through the trees quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Dagger understood what she was telling him and silently followed her through the trees, by the time the police had searched the tree they started in, the two were long gone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Adrian stopped as they got further into the woods. "So you actually trusted me this time?" Adrian said with a thick British accent, walking back and forth on a branch. Adrian then sat down on the branch swinging her bare legs.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:45 pm

Well... he started to speak, avoiding looking at her legs ...we weren`t fighting this time he gave himself a few seconds before speaking some more, he didn`t trust his stutter Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Adrian smirked, taking his knives out of her leg strap and tossing them to him. "You left these at my house when you came over for my party." Adrian picked her words carefully, chuckling when she tossed them to him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 am

Dagger caught each of the knifes Thanks he waited a few seconds and accidentally said something that wasn`t supposed to be out loud, out loud My sister would of killed me if I hadn`t got these back
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Adrian smirked. "Ah, so you have a sister? Do you need to take care of her?" Adrian asked, not with sympathy, but not with harshness. Him having a sister reminded her of Kris and herself when they were little, fighting for there lives in The guild.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Well... Financially she takes care of me, she`s an apprentice at Jump University, she gets pretty good pay he was a bit embarrassed and didn`t know why he was being so open with her, he just was.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Adrian smiled. 'So you're the baby boy?" Adrian teased, laughing at him for a moment then regaining her cool. She then stood up, she just didn't feel comfortable up here.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Dagger blushed and looked away No, she`s my younger sister, I`m older by 3 minutes he growled in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 pm

"Twins?" Adrian asked, cocking her head to the right. "Why isn't your sister a hero with you?" She asked, honestly curios.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Dagger chuckled She couldn`t fight her way out a paper bag, instead she makes me gadgets, like this he took out a knife, normally if he threw it it would explode, but he just showed her the knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)   Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Chaos (Dagger and Bow)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next