Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Vote_lcapGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Voting_barGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Vote_lcapGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Voting_barGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Rain half smiled as she looked back at Jay and Zack. This would make life interesting.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Zack laughed. "And how do you propose to kill me, eh birdie?" Zack strained the emphasis on the word birdie, knowing it bugged her. Surprisingly, however, he was rather compliant, and walked alongside Jay, whistling to himself and tossing his combat knife in the air, catching it and throwing it up again in a single fluid motion.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 pm

A light bulb turned on in Rain's head as she watched Zack on the leash. She smiled, almost evilily.
Back to top Go down
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:49 pm

"She might not be able to. But I can." She sighed softly she didn't feel like showing off her abilities if at all ever, in fact she was a-okay with not showing them off. Less trouble that way. She nudged Jay in the ribs and whispered in her ear. "If he gives you any trouble, I'll give him a solid taser jolt." She gave her a soft well mannered smile, and a pat on the back before matching her walking pace. This was going to be a tight squeeze. "Someone has to sleep on the floor. The couch bed is designed for two, my bed is designed for one and well, someone has to sleep on the floor. Don't worry, I got a sleeping bag or two someplace." She sighed softly as she looked at them all. She wasn't going to let the nut case have a bed, so it was already decided in her head that he was sleeping on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Zack jumped up and down again. "Ooh! I call the floor! I call the floor! Way comfier than a bed. Too soft. And the beds I sleep on always break. That's no fun..." He chuckled, and held the knife in hos hand, fingers outstretched and his palm facing upwards. The knife began to spin like a saw blade on it's own accord, and he hummed cheerfully as he watched it intensely.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 pm

"Don't worry, Rebecca, I'll be fine. But I'm not sure bout those two."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Jay outstretched her wing and smacked Zack, "I said what about the name Birdie?" she snapped, "If you must, i don't mid jay bird, song bird is even more preferred but BIRDIE is something you hit in Golf!"
She yanked on the leash, "I called the bed, and Saw here can get the floor," Jay motioned with her head at Zack as he played with his knife.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 pm

"So how far away is your appartment?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 pm

(i gtg. srry. bbt)
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:22 pm

(Aw, bye Rain! I'm gonna torchor the rest while your gone! hope you don't mind. *smirks evilly*)
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 am

(lol)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 am

When she yanked, Zack's weight prevented her from being able to pull him over, all she succeeded in doing was popping several stitches in the arm. Zack laughed. "If you rip your own jacket, will you kill yourself? And while you get a bed, keep in mind, you'll probably end up sharing with Rebecca." He chuckled, speaking in a sing song voice. "I got the lucky side of this deal. I get the comfy floor, and you get to share with Rebecca." His grin widened. "Have fun with that, cute stuff." He laughed wildly, continuing to spin his blade.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 am

Suddenly Rain's stomach let a growl so loud the alley was full of the sound.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 pm

"If you rip your own jacket, will you kill yourself? Zack laughed.
Jay took one quick look at the sleeve of her jacket and frowned, "I know how to sew, so that's not a problem. And at this rate I'm sleeping outside!" Jay glared at Zack, "And enough with the names!" Jay sighed tiredly.
Then Jay heard some one's stomach growl, "Ok, who did that, because now your going to give MY stomach ideas!"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Rain kept looking ahead, trying to keep her composure. Inside, though, she was laughing, hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next