Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Vote_lcapGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Voting_barGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Vote_lcapGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Voting_barGang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Jay watched Zack argue with himself, Seriously, I could have stayed in Arizona and gotten crazies, but no. Now I have complete nut jobs. Who it now seems I work with... Jay sighed in frustration.
"Well, it seems you have the start of your team... now what?" she could tell she was going to regret saying that as soon as the words came out.
Jay figured she was going to have to get used to this so she took a deep breathe and tried to calm down and think about purely the positive listed here.
A bed, food, a roof over your head, a bed, a heater at night, a bed... she kept reminding herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Jackal5534
Jackal5534

RPG character
Name: Rebecca Cross
Code Name: Element Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 am

Rebecca placed a hand on jay's back. "Don't worry cute stuff. At least it's better then nothing. Even if we have to live with a schizophrenic trigger happy nut case." She sighed as she gave her a firm pat on the back and yawned. Rebecca was for the most part quite tired, and the prospect of sleeping wasn't such a bad idea right now. She didn't like this Zach fellow but Jay was just way too cute, especially with her wings and this other girl was, for the most part, interesting in her on right. "So right now, I have an apartment not a big one, just has a small couch, a bed and the standard kitchen. Anyone want to crash on my couch can go ahead and do so well after I bring you there that is. And stay out of my room." Rebecca for the most part was a nice girl she did value privacy especially involving her bedroom but if anyone wanted to take her up on the offer, they could do so right now.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:45 am

Jay looked at the person next to her, Oh boy... my whole world has officially been turned upside down, spun and then thrown crashing on its chin. jay thought, a girl just called her cute stuff? she really wished she had stayed in Arizona now.

Jay heard the words "you can crash on my couch" and instantly her energy levels shot back up to normal, " I CALL THAT COUCH!!!" Jay shouted before any one else could dare think about it.

Yes, a bed, a sweet sweet bed!
Jay thought to herself happily.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 am

Rain smiled. "Then it's settled. We'll go to the Titans Tower and check out everything tomorrow. But for now, we'll stay at Rebecca's appartment!" She was pretty tired, so not too much emotion show, but inside she was about to burst. She was going to be a part of a Titans Team! Even though each of the members had a slight oddness. Zack being trigger happy, Jay got way too distracted, and Rebecca... something was just odd about her, but it would all work out.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 pm

"Is there a patio?" Zack raised an eyebrow. He had slept outside on the streets for so many years, he couldn't imagine himself anywhere else. "Is it far? It's not like I can run very fast. And I don't want to be walking all day."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Rain rolled her eyes. "Let's go. Its dark, and we have a lot to do in the morning."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Jay rolled her shoulders and spread her wings,"well, lets get going then. I'll carry Rain if you need me to to make it faster." Jay looked over the group realizing that she didn't know if any of them could fly. she let her wings flop in a defeated manner, "Or, am I gonna have to walk like the rest of you people?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Rain shook her head. "Thanks for the offer, but I've got a way of getting around."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Zack jumped up and down waving his arms like a kid trying to be called on in school. "Ooh! Ooh! I could shoot a cab driver! That's how it works... Right?" He paused for a moment, thinking about it. "Or do you just take the car from them? I can't remember, but we could take someone's cab."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Rain gave Zack a look. "You know that isnt the way to do it."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Jay shook her head wondering how this guy didn't already get arrested for murder.

"You A, ask them for a ride, B, walk, or C, get your own car by buying it with LEGALLY obtained dollar bills." Jay told him trying to make it as clear as she could. "Are we SURE he can make it as a hero?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:45 pm

She looked at him, then turned to Jay, "I guess that's just something we'll have to see," she grinned. A challenger. That's the best thing she could get.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:51 pm

"Buy a car? Hah!" Zack laughed hysterically. "Who do you think'll hire a nutjob? Last time someone decided to hire me, I allegedly cost the company billions of dollars in damages and lawsuits!" He fought to control his laughter. "And if we walked, I wouldn't be there for a while. I'd probably get lost and find my way back here. That could be fun. I could finish what I started earlier..." He looked thoughtfully at the bodies.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 pm

She just shook her head. "Maybe this isn't gonig to work," Rain's shoulders dropped. "Well, I guess I'm headed to Rebecca's appartment. If I don't see you guys there, good luck!" She said, walking towards the way Rebecca had pointed out.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Jay sighed and untied the gray jacket she always had around her waist and tied on end around Zack's neck and held the other end happily, grinning menacingly. "You rip this jacket, you die,"
She started walking behind Rebecca and Rain leading Zack on a hand made leash. SHe didn't know if this was going to work, this whole team thing, but she didn't want to wake up five minute later to find out that the same idiot Rain wouldn't arrest was out killing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)   Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gang Wars.(Acid Rain. And anyone who wants to join the team)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next