Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Voting_barFinally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Voting_barFinally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Finally Meeting (Amag)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 pm

"Cute"

Ah yes, Nina was perhaps the only one who had anything nice to say about him. He was an annoyance to most, including Hydra. But she too had had a friend who is no longer with HIVE; Fissure. Ah yes, the "leader" before the bickering on missions we see now.

"So where we headed anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Nina stopped and looked up to the cafe "here" she said happily, walking into the cafe, it was quiet and sold hot and cold foods and drinks, the only sound could be heard was light chatter and the sound of cups being placed onto saucers.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:50 am

Hydra followed Nina into the cafe, walking just behind her. She hadn't been in a cafe before, her dining experiences since leaving Atlantis consisted of the HIVE cafeteria, and the many Pizza places she had to visit when she drew the short end of the straw. Needless to say, she was unsure of her surroundings, they were scary in a way, being such an unknown to her.

"Well this is different"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 am

Nina chuckled "it's my favorite cafe to go to because they serve a few Japanese treats too" she said before sitting at a table and looking to the menu on the wall "what do you fancy? Don't worry I'll pay for everything" she said with a cheery smile.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:05 am

As if Hydra would pay anyway. Isn't like they would force a bill onto someone who they see can just as easily drown them, as break their neck. Hydra sat down at the table though, opposite to Nina. Picking up the menu as well to glance over it. But she couldn't help but notice how... peaceful it was. At least compared to the ol' HIVE cafeteria; that place was like World War 3 at the best times. Dropping the menu down in front of her, Hydra had decided.

"Think I'll just go with a soda for now"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 am

Nina nodded with a smile "I might have some cake and tea" she said happily before she went to go get the food, walking up to the counter and getting the food and drink, soon returning and putting Hydra's can of soda on the table then sitting with her cake and tea, starting to eat it calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:53 pm

A smile. Hydra would take hold of her can, propping it open and taking a sip before continuing the conversation.

"So, this is what you land folk do for fun? Work, then meet up for cake?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Nina chuckled "on a work day yes, weekends are a whole lot more fun" she assured Hydra as she took a sip of her tea "well its a change from Hive right?" she asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:14 pm

"I suppose, but it's a bit strange not having a lightning bolt or something being fired across the room"

A lightning bolt, a fireball, an ice beam. Three things you will usually find within the HIVE academy cafeteria. Yes, health and safety approved.

"Plus, I don't know about you but... I enjoy one upping the others when I can"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:51 am

Nina chuckled "well if you have any questions about me feel free to ask, I know we're not exactly friends yet, and to tell the truth I don't really have many friends at Hive still so the more people I know from there the better" she said with a calm and friendly smile before she took another sip of her tea "even if the questions are personal I don't really mind at all" she added.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:36 pm

"Mmhm"

Perhaps a bit rude there, nodding her head aimlessly along as she looked out the window. Hydra had spotted a police van just outside. Being loaded into the back of it appeared to be War Machine and Gadgeteer; two HIVE students. Seems they had been busted, for some reason or another. But, should the gals really help out those two? Perhaps, what would Mal do?.

"Fancy foxing around, Tails?"

Hydra had said with a smile, as she turned to Nina. Pointing outside, rather subtlety. As to everyone else there was nothing 'meta' about them.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Nina smirked "what did you have in mind?" she asked as she finished her tea and cake, ready to do some villainy.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:04 pm

"Well, unless we act quick. Seems War Machine and Gadgeteer won't be in class for a while. Shall we, lend a hand? Or a paw, in your case"

The doors to the police van would slam shut, closed up as the two HIVE students were about to be taken to jail. The two police officers had a short lived conversation before walking around to get in the van to drive off. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Nina simply walked out of the cafe, starting to run up to the police van as her fox fire charged up on her tails, being fired towards it which then dented and singed the van door somewhat, it was enough to make the policemen notice her at least.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:25 pm

"Oh! ...damn! Get a move on Larry!"

Exclaimed the policeman in the passenger seat, having stuck his head out the window to see what that was all about. As well as spotting Nina, he saw Hydra as well; whom was surfing a wave through the air towards them. The van sped off now, down the street, lights blaring as other traffic swerved out the way. High up in the air, giving chase. Hydra was hoping that she could soon land on top of the van, surely her Atlantean strength could rip the roof off; some of it at least. Still, she needed to stay in communication with Nina. A yell would have to do.

"Distract! I've got the escape sorted!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Meeting (Amag)   Finally Meeting (Amag) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Meeting (Amag)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next