Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapStaking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barStaking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapStaking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barStaking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Skidding to a stop outside her favorite bar, which was pretty much a low class restaraunt, she waited for him and then opened the door, only to be greeted by the bartender. "See, I like it here," She said, whether Inferno had kept pace with her in his current state or not. "The beer's good, cheap, and I'm the best looking mother #$%&er in here." She said, taking her seat at the stool and ordering a case, cracking the first one open.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Inferno did manage to keep pace. Though he did get sidetracked by spacing out and thinking he was seeing smurfs or unicorns and other whimsical nonsense. But he still got there as he landed behind her and almost lost his balance. Man, he should do this more often! Inferno squeezed through the door (no door was made for giants like him) and continued to follow after her. "Well, I'll agree with the last part. I'll have to see about the beer," Inferno replied with a grin, still not 'sober' but he was gradually coming down as he looked down at the bar stools.

He always had a problem with these things. Some groaned and bent under him, others just broke entirely. But these looked sturdy cause he totally knew that with being stoned. Inferno took a seat and was greeted with not falling flat on his ass. So that was definitely an improvement. "So, I'll avoid the cheesy 'where have you been all my life' line or the 'what's a sexy girl like you doing in a place like this' line. But where'd you learn to kick ass so good?" Inferno asked curiously. Really curious, cause if she had even a portion of his strength, then she would probably be unbeatable! In Inferno's 'professional' opinion atleast.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Having already finished a bottle, she tossed it back toward the bartender smiling. "Thanks Mike, if you could hang over by that garbage can, that'd be great." Cracking open another bottle, she took another long, drawn out sip. "How did I learn to fight?" She smirked, spinning around in her chair.

Now that she was a bit tipsy, she didn't really care what she said. "Well, my dad taught me mostly. You might've heard of him. Slade Wilson. Deathstroke? I'm his daughter, Rose. He taught me most of my skills." Taking another long sip and draining the second bottle, she tossed it over her shoulder to Mike. "Then I got taught my Nightwing, the original Robin." She said, shrugging, grabbing a third bottle and cracking it open. "And being able to see the future helps me out pretty nicely too." She said, casually referring to her only super power.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Was she really already tipsy off of one bottle? That seemed incredibly unlikely but amusing if it was true as Inferno got a drink and downed it as she started to explain. He didn't know who her daddy was either, but that didn't make him any less cool in Inferno's mind if he taught her himself. He must be a total badass! One that Inferno would LOVE to get into a brawl either despite the obvious fact of certain death. Inferno could take anyone on! Or maybe that was the drugs talking. Now he had definitely heard of Robin and Nightwing. And that sent up a warning flag. "So, does that make her a cape?" Inferno actually thought curiously, also taking into account how she wanted to get those drug dealers out of the building before he blew it to hell. Yes, it all made sense. And normally that would be bad, but Inferno really didn't care.

And she could see into the future? "So does that mean you saw my handsome self coming before I did?" Inferno grinned playfully as he took another swig from another bottle. Yup, beer was good here. Two for two!
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Rose smiled, finishing off another beer and cracking open her fourth. "Oh noooooooooooo. I didn't expect anything this cute to show up." She said, putting her head on Inferno's arm. She would aim for the shoulder but, seeing as he was 8' tall...that wasn't going to work out all that well. "So what about you?" She giggled, taking another very long swig. "Where'd you learn to do all that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Inferno wasn't really trying to keep up with Rose's drinking, knowing because of his size it would still take alot of beer to get him as tipsy as her. "Little old me?" Inferno joked about his size, smiling when Rose laid her head on his arm. "Mom taught me mostly. Everything else, I taught myself. Easiest way to solve a problem is to go right through it I always say," Inferno added with a chuckle, feeling a slight buzz but that was still probably a combination of things.

"This one is one of my favorites," Inferno stated, sitting Rose back up for a moment as he started to vibrate one of his hands. Which he then placed on one of Rose's shoulders as he started giving Rose a massage. "I'm not the only one that likes it either," Inferno purred.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Rose giggled happily, putting down her beer. "Holy %#!@. That is the best super power I've ever seen!" She purred. "It's really kind of funny. I learned from dad and you learned from mom." Sighing happily she turned her head over her shoulder. "You haven't mentioned your Dad yet. What about him?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 pm

Yep, Inferno and Rose were getting along great! But then his mood sank almost immediately when she asked about his dad. Which Rose may or may not be able to sense when his body tensed up. Never know with the booze. "Let's just say... we don't get along, at all," Inferno replied simply, downing another bottle to try and loosen himself back up. "All I remember about him is just seeing him watch me and my sister fight with this big... evil grin on his face," Inferno added trying to recall what he remembered of his ass%#!$ of a dad. "And according to my mother... he's basically an evil soul stealing prick," Inferno finished casually, feeling alittle better after getting that out of the way.

"What about you? Didn't mention your mom either, which is kinda funny since we're talking about our parents," Inferno grinned before downing another one. How many was that now? Didn't matter as long as Rose was around.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Rose sighed, draining her, what, sixth bottle? "Dads seem to do that." She muttered, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "See, my mom is dead. My dad is some crazy super villain and I was kidnapped. He didn't bother to help save me and mom died trying. Then a few years later he came back and trained me." Sipping another bottle, she punched into the bar, leaving a gigantic dent in it. "Not only that, the bastard injected me with some insanity serum and poisoned me after I cut out my own eye."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:13 pm

"That sucks," Inferno stated, finding it cool how they seemed to have similar troubled pasts. Though she went into more detail about what her dad did then him but that was only cause his mind may have been blocking some memories. He covered the basics though which weren't alot cause his mom never said too much about him either. "Last I knew of my mom... she just up and left. Something about doing something I don't know. I haven't heard from her in years," he added thinking for a moment. "In hindsight I think she meant that he was a soul stealer literally," he remarked after thinking about it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Rose shrugged, swapping back to a cheery tone to try and cheer Inferno up. "Well on the plus side, that crappy sobfest is out of the way!" She said, sipping another drink. "So what do you wanna do? There's darts, pool, and a private room upstairs!" She said, smiling happily. "All up to you!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Inferno downed another one, feeling alittle tipsy now. You know the feeling where you're not 'drunk' but sounds are either louder or sound differently and moving your head around feels weird? He wasn't standing so there was no way to tell if he as tipsy to the point he couldn't walk straight. "Well, knowing me I would break the wall in darts... and I suck at pool. So that leaves the private room upstairs," Inferno said already cheering up. Yes, Inferno just said that HE was not good at something. In reality he'd sooner just send the cue ball hurling through a wall if he didn't break the pool stick by accident. "If you think you can handle the heat that is," Inferno challenged playfully.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Rose giggled, standing up and instantly falling onto the bar before prying herself off of it. "Oh you would be amazed at what I can handle buddy!" She said, grabbing him by the arm and trying to pull him up. Honestly, that was just a stupid, drunken idea and she soon gave up and stumbled to the stairs. "Lets go!" She yelled all giggly and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Inferno grinned with amusement as she got up and basically fell over before she tried pulling him to his feet. If he wasn't so big, he'd probably be more effected by all of the alcohol. Sometimes it paid to be as big as a truck. "I look forward to it then hot and dangerous," Inferno quipped as he followed after her. Catching her when she stumbled and scooping her up into his arms. "This place better have insurance," Inferno chuckled, carefully making his way upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Rose chuckled snuggling up to Inferno. "They do. Maybe."

(End thread and fade)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2