Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Vote_lcapStaking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Voting_barStaking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Vote_lcapStaking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Voting_barStaking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Christmas time was an eventful time of year for most. Normal families bought eachother presents, decorated a tree, drank egg nog, and many other hallmark pleasantries. But in Inferno's case, Christmas meant absolutely NOTHING. Except it gave him an excuse to rob as many stores as possible and give the gifts away to anyone who caught his fancy. That was totally what he was planning for this year. He would be the Inferno who stole Christmas from most and gave it back to the least. What? You don't think Inferno is kind enough to give back to the less fortunate? Hey, he's not THAT bad of a guy.

Anyway, tonight was not Christmas Eve though so he had plenty of time to get in some naughty points cause yolo. Instead of robbing a place, Inferno was going to what in his mind was a community service! As in, he was going to find a gang of thugs and bash their skulls in. Yeah, that totally would earn him big points with some hero chick (in his mind).

Leaping from rooftop to rooftop using his super powered legs, Inferno was out trolling for such people. And because he spent so much time building up street cred in underground fighting tournaments (plus one of his associates) had informed him of a gang that was pushing for some more turf in the crummy part of Jump. Inferno could kill two birds with one giant fist!

He eventually found where this turf war was going to take place after he landed on another rooftop overlooking a ghetto district with some run down stores, and clubs of shady appearance- needless too say Inferno liked this area due to those facts. "Oh hey, Roxy's got a new sign," Inferno commented to no one as he recognized one of his favorite strip joints- that wasn't even the name of the place, but it was the name of a chick that worked there that he had a thing with.

Anyway, a gunshot rang out! Oh right, he was going to bash skulls wasn't he? Inferno kicked off from the roof, not eclipsing the moon but if someone were to look up in his direction, all they would see is an ominous shape infront of the moon. They could totally freak out and think it's Batman until it started falling toward the ground below. Inferno landed square on a car, crushing the roof as he kicked off one more time and barreled into the thick of the turf war. "Yeeeehaaaaw!" Inferno howled, trying to fake a southern accent as he clotheslined over a dozen different people before crashing through the windshield of another car. Rolling off, Inferno then punched through one of the windows and hooked his arm around the frame between the two windows and was now brandishing the car as a shield. Which he put to use as he charged back into the thick of things like a giant, red headed bulldozer.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Rose awoke from her apartment from the sound of a gunshot. Well, technically it wasn't her apartment. It was an apartment building above an old drug store, which had been boarded up except for one window, which was how she had gotten in in the first place. Sitting up quickly, she got dressed and checked the window. There was some kind of turf war going on, obviously, and these were pretty common in Crash Alley. And even more common, the fight was between the Ruby Skulls and Sapphire Jaguars. Two of the rival gangs in the area and probably a couple of the dumbest, after all, just look at their names. Its rediculous and just way to generic in general.

Normally Rose wouldn't involve herself in these tedious fights, but seeing as they woke her up, she slipped her mask over her hair and eyes and jumped out the window, already pulling out her extendable staff and landing in the midst of the fray. She'd already taken out half of the thugs in one gang and was vaulting over a car with her staff to kick another in the face. "This is what you get for waking me up!" She yelled, cracking one in the jaw with her staff, causing a loud metal 'clang' to ring out and cause even more panic in the area.

Putting away her staff, she grabbed one of her sets of Bolas and threw it, a bit harder than she needed to, into the legs of a fleeing gang member, causing him to crash to the ground and skid into a car. Turning around, she heard the slightest bit of movement, but most of the thugs were already down or running away. Grabbing her katanas, she jumped over the car and landed behind the person, putting her swords around his neck. "You're not a Skull, or a Jaguar, so what are you doing here?" She said, pressing them to his throat to keep him from running.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:06 pm

A wild Inferno used, divide and smash the S#@t out of everything in sight! It is super effective! As was indicated as he easily started batting gang members in all directions, also using the car he was carrying on his arm as a shield to protect against any bullets that came his way- which were a small number and while even Inferno seriously doubted that these two-bit gangs could afford any heavy duty weapons to take someone like him on, but it still hurt like hell! And it was always a pain trying to pry the bullets out again.

Anyway, someone else had jumped into the fray. He didn't know who or what as he was too busy enjoying himself as the last remaining gang members had high tailed it out of there like their asses had been lit on fire by Inferno. Which could have happened but it didn't. Now Inferno saw who had jumped in. A chick with swords and an... interesting attire. "Hey little-" Inferno began casually before he was literally cut off by her flipping over him (he was attached to the car afterall) and then putting her swords to his neck. Now, since Inferno had around three extra feet on her by standing over eight feet tall, this either meant her arms were long enough that the swords could be around his neck, or Ravager acted totally on reflex and didn't take his size into consideration.

But realistically, her swords are probably closer to his collar bone; maybe the tips of her swords being at his neck but they're surely not 'around' his neck. Unless of course she was hugged up REAL close to him, which Inferno would enjoy regardless of the obvious death threat. "Heeey, easy there. I was just saying hi," Inferno said tensing up on reflex. He could easily just stomp the ground and hope for a shockwave, or just shoot fire out of his hands but neither of those were appealing to him as it would hurt a girl- even if she did have swords at his neck. "A little birdy told me there was going to be a turf war tonight. And honestly, I love brawls and also wanted to run some punks outta town so I could claim the place for myself," Inferno replied honestly and directly. Now his honesty should not be taken as fear. He's just more... compliant towards women. "So now that we got that out of the way... could ya put the swords away? I ain't going any where if you don't want me to. What's your name Hot and Deadly?" Inferno added casually, and yes. He is totally hitting on her at sword point...
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Rose, being a violent person, was already just hell-bent to get into a position to kill someone and had no issue getting up close to Inferno, so technically, he swords were around his neck. Her chest was actually in direct contact with his back, and she was already growing to hate the man she was in the position to kill. "Take this turf for your own?" She said, stepping away the moment he started to flirt with her and sheathing her swords, her hands still poised to grab her staff, smoke bombs, or bolas if need be.

"What you all seem to not know is that this is MY turf! She said, almost shouting and twitching subtly. "And ANOTHER thing I can tell you is I-" And then she cut herself off. She only just now got a good look at the guy and...he was actually pretty damn good looking. "Well I-" Damn, why did she have to choke up. So much for her edge. "...Name's Ravager..." She finally said, stepping into a shadow so he couldn't see that she was blushing slightly.

((OOC: Fool, I know what I'm doing with Rose's swords, dont get into a passive argument with me xD))
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 am

((OOC: hence why I had the 'unless she was hugged up real close' part to cover all the bases xD))

Inferno may or may not have been aroused earlier due to the fact Ravager had indeed been pressed up against him. It was mostly the 'thrill' of being at sword point. He was sure that wasn't normal even for him. He was just gonna roll with it like he always did. Inferno then turned around in a slow, casual manner so he could have a longer look at her. Hot and deadly was gonna stick in his mind. "Inferno," Inferno smiled, already putting the matter of almost getting his throat slit out of his mind. She briefly choked up, which Inferno thought was due to his size, or his devilish good looks. He was gonna go for the second one. "And really? All by yourself?" Inferno asked curiously, really just digging for answers to see if there was or was not anyone 'with' her.

It did suck that someone else had already laid claim to this area, but he'd get over it considering. And maybe if he played his cards right, they could split/share the area. "Either way, you have great taste," Inferno added grinning. "So, you hungry Rav?" Inferno asked with a wink. With Inferno that could have two different meanings, but it MOSTLY was just food. But he was totally up for the alternative if one existed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:34 pm

Rose shook her head slightly. Ever since her identity had been given out in that parade, everyone either tries to flirt with her or just plain grope her. It was, quite frankly, just embarrassing to be in that situation where everyone knows you, but no one fears you. Figuring this guy probably knew who she was, she ripped her mask off and walked toward the thug that still shows signs of consciousness and was trying to untie the bolas around his legs."I don't have or need anyone's help, bud." She said, answering Inferno's first question before extending her staff and beating the thug into unconsciousness.

"Seriously? It's 2 AM and I just woke up, why the hell would I be hungry?" She said, turning a deep shade of red and hanging the thug upside down by his legs from a street light. "And I'm REALLY sick of the crappy pickup lines, so make it something interesting." She said, turning around to finally show her face.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:41 pm

"What was the point in telling me a codename when you took the mask off? Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm just confused," Inferno commented casually. He actually didn't know who she really was due to the fact he wasn't exactly a local. Either that or he missed anything having to do with that parade. In either case, Inferno didn't know who she actually was outside of the alias. Plus he hit on every woman he found attractive, and she definitely fit the bill nicely. But there was no one else involved, which was good for him.

"Cause you just kicked asses and took names. Wait- you just woke up?" Inferno repeated blinking curiously. Part of his mind briefly imagined Ravager speed-dressing and attempted to try and calculate how much time it took for her to do that AND get here before Inferno cleared most of the gang war before. Naturally, Inferno didn't think too far in this direction. "Wanna go bash some more skulls in? I happen to know where a drug lab is and was going to go smash it up after this little turf war thing," Inferno offered seriously. He really didn't know why Jacque had it in for these punks, but he paid well so Inferno wasn't going to complain about the easy work.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Rose shrugged, smacking the guy she'd just strung up in the crotch with her staff again. "Everyone in this damn city knows what I look like after that little parade of heroes. Some guy gave me away so since then things have gone downhill." Walking away from the guy, she put away her staff and sat on the hood of the now completely destroyed car the Jaguars had been hiding behind. "Yeah, I just woke up. Speed-dressing is a bit of a mini-talent of mine." She said, shrugging and then yawning.

And now drug busts? Seriously? Usually this kind of bull was left to the JCPD or one of the solo heroes. Then Rose remembered sickeningly that now she WAS one of those solo heroes. Sighing slightly, she pulled out her Katanas again. "Alright fine, so long as it's one of those labs that explodes."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:10 pm

"Oh, that can be arranged," Inferno chuckled, holding one hand palm facing up as he generated a ball of fire in it for a moment before crushing it in his hand. "I don't say this normally to chicks, but try to keep up if you can," Inferno challenged playfully as he bent his knees and kicked off high into the air toward a low building's roof to land on. Pausing a moment only to assess which direction he needed to go, Inferno kicked off again toward his destination. They should make excellent time!

He was heading more into the districts with more abandoned buildings or construction sites. After a short distance, they finally arrived at. "There it is," Inferno said after landing on a building that overlooked the lab. This was also assuming Ravager was on the roof with him. "Right, I don't know what you plan on doing inside, but watch this!" Inferno grinned impishly as he placed his feet on the edge of the building. Ever seen a wrecking ball in action?

Well, bending his knees and kicking off from the roof, Inferno was now a wrecking ball and plowed through the wall of the building facing them. It was a good thing blunt trauma didn't bother him that much, or Inferno would have seriously killed himself by now. "Holy- It's Inferno!" one gang member exclaimed after nearly pissing himself as he had been sitting not more then three feet away from the part of the wall where Inferno came bursting in. Guns were drawn as Inferno grabbed some of the pieces of the wall that had traveled with him, rolled to his feet and hurled them at high speed before ducking back down for cover.

The flying chunks of concrete nailed dudes in the face as gun totting gang members sprayed bullets in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Rose smirked, watching him climb onto the roof and used her grappling gun to reach him just before he jumped away. At this point, Rose started to sprint, as fast as she could and barely even fast enough, swinging through the construction sites to pick up speed, and landing directly behind him just before he launched at the lab. "Wow...that energy...wonder how else he can use it..." She smiled, pulling her katanas out and jumping down from the rooftop, running across the street after him.

Jumping in through the hole he had just busted through, she proceeded to slice each of the assault rifles in half before they'd even gotten to turn to see her. "You couldn't do this yourself?" She asked Inferno, smiling and switching over to her staff, jumping around like some kind of monkey and knocking them all into walls or into the ground. "Who the f*** is this $%@#?!" One of them yelled, strictly seconds before being beaten into unconsciousness.

"Well, that was fun." She said, standing in a center of a fray of bodies, all either drooling, groaning, or unconscious at her feet. "At the very least it was the shittiest workout I've had in a while."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 pm

"I just invited you to come along," Inferno pointed out with a smirk as he proceeded to loot the bodies for rare treasures! Ok, he was just taking their wallets. And he didn't need to do anything else, which was both amazing and sad at the same time. All he essentially did was break a wall down, knock some dudes out, and then take their money. "I really don't need it, but why pass up a good thing?" Inferno said offhandedly as he finished looting their wallets. "Right, ready for that big bang?" Inferno purred lighting his hands on fire. He didn't lob any fire yet obviously, Ravager was still in the building afterall.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Rose sighed, watching him grab the people's money. She'd done that a few times herself when she was struggling and...seeing as she was doing the same now, she copied him, grabbing about 6 grand off of one of them. Apparently drug dealers had cash. Who knew.

"Yeah, but...lets move these 5 first." She said, referring to the guys she'd just knocked the ever loving crap out of. Picking them up, she threw them onto the grass outside and dragged them across the street, smiling back over at Inferno. "Alright, I better see bits of house in Gotham next time I'm there though!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"Oh. Alright then," Inferno replied, totally willing to just blast the place with them in it. They would have done the same to them if they weren't so stupid and weak. But either way, Inferno helped out by rolling the batch of dudes he had more or less put into a coma with those concrete missles out onto the grass with the others. "Right, sunglasses on!" Inferno joked as he lit his hands up before releasing fire to envelope the various chemicals, drugs, and instruments they were using to make the drugs. Also, Inferno was INSIDE the building. Can you guess what's going to happen now?

If you guessed Rainbow Dash was going to do a sonic rainboom through the building, then... you would be correct actually! The building totally went up in a small mushroom cloud shaped explosion, the various chemicals mixing and creating a beautiful assortment of colors as Inferno was as you can expect, sent hurling out of the build from the blast. "Woooooo! What a rush!" Inferno chuckled alittle light headed. He may or may not have gotten a face full of 'aroma.' He may have also been alittle dehydrated from the blast.

"Now THAT was fun," Inferno commented as he got back to his feet, wobbling alittle due to some amusing side effects of blowing up a drug lab. "Well, that was all I had planned. You feel like hitting a bar now?" Inferno asked, still chuckling alittle uncontrollably. Probably a bad idea to get a stoned Inferno drunk... though he had yet to actually get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Rose giggled, which was rather unusual for her, but that was honestly pretty funny. Helping Inferno to not fall over, she smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure cops will be here after that one, but that was definitely fun." Kicking a few chunks of rubble away, she started walking toward the building they'd come from, scaling it in a few seconds. "My god yes, I could definitely use a drink!" She called, using her grappling gun to start swinging through the city all the way to her favorite bar. "I'll meet you there!" She called, just before she'd left. "Don't take too long!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Why'd everything look more defined? Whoa dude, his hands were like- HUGE. Inferno was briefly returned to reality when Rose touched him. Oh right, cops always came to annoy him when he was just minding his business watching a building burn that he may or may not have lit on fire in the first place. Smacking himself to snap him out of it, Inferno followed after Ravager by jumping onto the building. "Can't wait!" Inferno called back, following after her. As far as nights went, this one was up there was one of the best. How often did you get to take a girl out, kicking a whole lot of gang ass and blowing up a drug lab? AND then go drink? Probably never! And hopefully this evening was just getting started!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]   Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staking a claim! [Ravager/Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next