Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLike Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Voting_barLike Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLike Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Voting_barLike Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Kazuma watched Sissel disappear, blinking as he was returned to reality, Kyte still speechless. Kazuma chose to move on.

Once you start fighting for something, something that matters...that's when you will know strength.

Kazuma reached out, a katana forming in his hand.

I'm at my limit...you better run, son.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Nina stared at Kazuma with a little fear, gently tugging on Kyte's arm as she started to step back.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:00 pm

As sissel rolled away, he noticed something had changed, the man had become violent. The the realization hit him... the man had lost his control on himself.

Sissel stopped and rolled back, before jumping to the other man's watch, ready to help however necessary.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Kyte smiled, not stepping back with Nina.

Nina, babe, I can't leave right now...if I do, the Titans will just take care of him. Besides...

Kyte opened his phone, dialing a number.

This is the only father and son time we've ever had. Sorry pops. I don't run away from conflict.

A sound like a distant cannon firing resounded, as Kyte spread his arms, laughing maniacally as a red fountain of energy was released into the sky, Kyte turning to his demonic form.

I embrace it!

Just that moment, Noctis came out of the air, landing in Kyte's right hand, as Kyte whirled it a bit before pointing at Kazuma.

Foolish boy. Don't you know when to run?

Heh. Sorry, my father never taught me.

Kazuma laughed.

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Nina decided that with her much weaker powers it'd be safer for her to watch from a distance, turning into her fox form to become a smaller target she quickly scurried behind some trash-cans, peeking out of the side of them slightly, curious but also not wanting to see Kyte hurt.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

Sissel jumed into the phone as he dialed a number... but no connection was made. What happened next was quite odd. The man changed. He then jumped into Noctis.

(ooc:if noctis is effected by spiritual energies, then sissel possessing noctis may make it react.)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:20 pm

OOC: Noctis indeed has magical properties, but only that it cannot break, and no one other than Kyte can lift it.

BIC: Kazuma lunged forward, making a quick swipe with Yokoshima to Kyte's neck, which Kyte blocked with Noctis, whirling it around to bring it down on Kazuma's head. Kazuma used both hands to block with Yokoshima.

You're good with swordplay for not having been taught by me.

Kyte pushed forward, Kazuma hopping back, before they clashed again, the edges of their blades where they met red hot with friction. They broke from the clash again, making lightning fast swipes at each other with their blades, each of the swipes being met by the other.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Nina just kept hidden as she watched, trying to think of how she could possibly help 'maybe if I stun Kazuma...then Kyte can get some good hits in...or I could create a distraction...although Kyte might not want me to interfere...' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 pm

A distraction was just what sissel was going to give them.

Freezing time, he jumped to the other blade, then to a water valve. He resumed time and turned the valve, causing water to flow onto the alley.

"Let's hope he can use it to his advantage..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Kazuma lunged at Kyte, his sword coursing to his eye. Kyte leaned back out of the way, batting Yokoshima away before slamming down on Kazuma. Kazuma broke the block, hopping back, before holding his blade at the side.

You're good...but have you learned the flying technique?

Please...it's my favorite.

The two combatants didn't move for a time, a water valve bursting open as both combatants held their swords still at their sides. They didn't move a muscle, until both blades twitched at once. Immediately, the area around them was cut with lightning fast slashes that were not even seen being made, a cut appearing on each of their cheeks as the water around them was sent flying into the air by the slices. It stopped briefly, and as the water fell back down, more were made, no water touching the ground around them. There was a small bubble of air around them that their swathing swords made, preventing any water from touching the ground. Their swords finally met, and all the water around them crashed down to the ground.

Kyte grinned.

No one...has ever been able to keep up with that.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Nina watched with awe, this was the first time she'd seen Kyte in an actual battle, looking worried when she saw the cut on his cheek, she then sighed and tried to think what options would help best.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:53 pm

"I need something."

Sissel jumped to a trashcan, to a manhole cover to another trashcan on the other side of the street, to a bag of cans. He resumed time and knocked them off creating a large clatter.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Their movements were now unnoticeable to the naked eye, as the two combatants didn't appear to be moving, but sparks and sounds of steel clashing rang out all around them. They suddenly broke the sword fighting as Kyte jumped in for a double-heeled stomp kick towards Kazuma's face. Kazuma ducked under it, swinging his katana for Kyte's midsection, as Kyte blocked it.

Landing, they both went for each other again before hearing loud clanging. Looking at the source, they remained still for a moment, before in the next instant they were at each other's throats again, making quick parries and strikes to try to gain the upper hand over the other.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Nina gave another sigh then walked out of her hiding place, her stun orb would never hit Kazuma at this speed, so she only had one option, she knew that Kyte would get angry with the idea that she had in her head but she knew full well it'd act as a distraction for at least a few moments.

Nina then walked over near the two and turned to her human form and stared at the two fighting 'here I go...' she thought before she cleared her throat "HEEY BOOYS!" she called out, lifting up her top and revealing her upper body, hoping that she could provide enough of a distraction for Kyte to get the upper hand at least.

[OOC: Yup, she did it ROFL.]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Kyte watched as Nina actually lifted up her shirt and flashed them, almost raging in protest. It was a good thing that Kyte had seen them before, because the sight was new to Kazuma, who blinked, staring.

...wow. Those are about as big as-

Kyte lunged forward, spearing his father through the heart. Kazuma wasn't that dumb, but it had thrown his reaction time off a bit, as he stabbed through Kyte's throat. Kyte coughed up blood in surprise, glaring at Kazuma defiantly as he coughed up blood, too.

Heh. Good job, son. Now I won't be able to hurt anybody.

Kyte grabbed Yokoshima's edge with his free hand, forcing it out, and coughing, before covering his throat, blood seeping through his fingers. His voice sounded hoarse, but managed.

For the first day we've ever spent together, pops...it was pretty good. Thanks...for showing you cared in the first place.

At that, Kazuma burned into ashes. Kyte, in a last fit of strength, slashed around, collecting all of the ashes into a pile as he put them into his pockets. It seemed a bit weird, but he didn't care what others thought. He looked over to Nina.

I can't speak again for an hour or so. I'm only damaging my cords over and over again.

He ripped a piece of leather off of his jacket, tying it around his neck, wincing a bit as he drew it tight. Wiping blood from his lips, he smiled at Nina, before a sheath appeared on the ground, Kyte noticing Yokoshima was still there. It became clear to him: Kazuma had relinquished its ownership at the last moment of his life. Kyte picked it up, honoring it, before sheathing it. He offered it to Nina in the meanwhile, already carrying too much, and then offered a clean hand to Nina. It was time to go home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)   Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like Father, Like Son...or Not? (Dead Rising) (Invite only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next