Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Vote_lcapThis is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Voting_barThis is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Vote_lcapThis is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Voting_barThis is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 pm

At a burger joint in Jump City, all residents were sitting down peacefully enjoying their meals...At least, until they saw the odd site of a duck walk into the restaurant and head to the bathroom with a briefcase. People seemed a bit perplexed and as someone went to the bathroom to shoo it away, suddenly bullet holes would riddle the door, causing the employee to duck down. Then out of it would burst the duck flapping it's feather's aggravatedly in a trench coat and a fedora.

It was none other than the notorious villain, known as Mr. Quackers! He had a tommy gun in one hand and a briefcase in the other. He then waddled to the front of the restaurant and shot up at the ceiling and then pointed the tommy gun to the cashier. It would appear he was going for an old fashioned stick up, but also wanted everyone to give up their valuables that were just eating at the restuarant....Normal day in Jump City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 am

- Bumpaty hump -
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 am

Metamorphi walked into the burger joint and saw Mr Quackers What the hell? Metamorphi saw the gun and became Steel, charging towards the duck in an attempt to physically tackle him in a way that would hurt Mr Quackers alot because of Metamorphi`s increased weight.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:20 pm

"Ok, Mr. Nash, It was a pleasure talking to you. We'll be in touch.
Cook shook the manager's hand and smiled at him. He left the office with a grin bright enough to make the Sun jealous. He was finally on his way to employment. And employment led to cash and cash led to chicks which led to a very very happy Cook.

As he strolled his way on out of the burger establishment slightly day-dreaming about his future as a burger flipper, the sound of bullets flying filled his ears. He immediately took cover under a table out of instinct and peeped out to see the cutest little duck dressed like a mobster.

"It's so cute!" he squealed like a schoolgirl. He almost wanted to go up and hug, which he decided he was going to do. It was just so adorable. But just as he started to crawl from under the table, a humanoid looking mass of metal went passed him and intended to crush the little duckie. "Run Duckie Run!" he cried out to the duck caught in the moment and completely forgetting he could easily try and save it.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character
Name: Edward Smith
Code Name: Captain I'm A Bad Guy

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Strolling down the side walk Captain I'm A Bad guy sang at the top of his lungs a musical number from the movie he'd just watched at home. So loud in fact that he didn't here the sound of the bullets from the burger joint he was heading for. He had just pulled a movie marathon and was looking for something quick to eat. Pushing the door's wide he came upon a strange sight, a mobster duck and a man made out of steel. Or at least he was assuming it was a he, people made out of metal, you just can't tell was his passing thought as he slipped behind the counter as fast as he could in the confusion grabbing one of the pre-made burgers and enjoying the show. He heard a schoolgirl squeal turning his head quickly then sighing when he saw that it was a guy and grabbed a fry out of that thing you keep done fries in slightly bouncing it between his fingers because of the heat, and leaned back waiting to see a duck pancake when the man who had screamed earlier yelled out his warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Thanks to the Cook's warning, Mr. Quacker's saw Metamorphi just before impact and flew up into the air. Yes, Mr.Quackers was a rather skilled duck...He could fly while wearing a trenchcoat and holding a tommy gun, with just one wing. Amazing!

Immediately following, he shot at Metamorphi, but the bullets just seemed to be bouncing off of him.

"Quack!"< translation: Wise guy, eh! Well I've got something for yahz >

Throwing the smoking tommy gun to the side, Mr. Quacker's would suddenly open up his briefcase by simply landing on it's handle and then grabbed the rocket launcher that popped out of it, which he then aimed at Metamorphi and a bunch of civilians behind him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Metamorphi gasped in surprise when Mr Quackers got out the rocket launcher What the f- before he could finish he was shot with the rocket launcher and was sent flying so hard he collapsed the wall he crashed through. He got up, his increased endurance this form gave him was the only reason he was still alive, this duck was skilled, he became paper and ran back to the burger joint, hoping he wouldn't be too late.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:55 am

Placing the fry halfway in his mouth Captain I'm A Bad Guy was impressed as the duck flew up in the air one winged, and smiled still clutching the fry between his teeth at the brief case rocket launcher. Now Mr. Quackers had his full attention as he spit the fry out of his mouth and dropped the burger he'd been eating. Pulling out his his freeze ray and setting it to "liquid" he yelled, How do you cook a duck-under-glass? pointing his freeze ray he pulled the trigger launching liquid nitrogen at Mr. Quackers, You freeze it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:14 pm

After firing the rocket launcher Mr. Quacker's turned to find another guy trying to freeze him and with his quickdraw ability. He reached into his trenchcoat and pulled out a flamethrower! Apparently it came out of nowhere or he had it stashed, however, before anyone had time to wonder how the duck managed to get a whole flamethrower in it's coat or how it could pull the triger of firearms with no thumbs. Mr. Quacker unleashed 2000'C of flame at Edward, battling back against his freeze ray.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Metamorphi ran back into the burger joint and, seeing what was going on, stared in dis-belief, caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:12 pm

I love it! Captain I'm A Bad Guy cried as his liquid nitrogen and the liquid fire met in midair making a hissing noise and landing on the floor melting it. Knowing this wasn't going to last forever he stopped firing his freeze ray and spun behind the counter while pulling out his sonic disruptor with his other hand. Switching it to the "well done"with his thumb and aiming it at the ceiling above Mr. Quackers and fired still spinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:53 pm

OT: Was waiting for Orion, but I guess Ill continue.

Mr. Quackers kept unloading the torch at the counter the other guy had ducked behind, while quacking furiously and ruffling his feathers until he suddenly was hit by the sonic waves from the sonic disruptor! Little did anyone know, this was a weakness of all birds. Super sonics, they hated them, and thus Mr. Quacker's screeched and dropped the flame thrower while holding the side of his head and pulling down his fedora attempting to drown out the noise.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 am

Seeing that Mr. Quacker's distress as he fired his Sonic Disruptor Captain I'm A Bad Guy stopped firing and pocketed it. Sorry ducky for the noise didn't know it would hurt. He stated. The ceiling above Mr. Quackers had turned into a molten bubble and started to fall. Noodledorf: Not trying to step on anyone's toes just finishing the thought
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Metamorphi saw the opportunity and sent a kick to the ducks face with a foot made of Titanium, if it worked he would take out some handcuffs and put them around it`s neck Your coming with me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Mr. Quackers was hit, being taken off guard by the original guy's apology and then suddenly got a foot to the face! A swooshing background accompanied the blow as the ducks face puffed up and swelled, then handcuffs were applied once he was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)   This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a -QUACK- Stick Up! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1