Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Thoughts of a monster(open) Vote_lcapThoughts of a monster(open) Voting_barThoughts of a monster(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Thoughts of a monster(open) Vote_lcapThoughts of a monster(open) Voting_barThoughts of a monster(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thoughts of a monster(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Thoughts of a monster(open) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Xeno walks through the streets of jump city. Unlike usual it was in broad daylight. People stared, stumbled and stared at him. A giant Among humans. His long tail trailed behind him like a shadow. It rattled as it scraped the pavement and left chips in the concrete as it dragged limply on the ground. He was thinking about Spidergirl's offer. To join the titans? Seemed odd he had killed several people. Had she been setting a trap? That seemed more likely,

She had said there were people who could heat him. So why would she offer peace? It didn't make sense. But she had seemed serious and honest. He couldn't really read thoughts that weren't for him but he was sure he'd feel if she was hostile towards him. So...should he believe her?

He kept thinking about this when he suddenly felt stinging at his back. He shook out of his trance and realized that he had been shot. He could sense the man behind him. Xeno's tail whipped out to full length and grabbed onto his for arms, yanking him forward sharply and lifting him up right in front of Xeno. He poked a claw into the man's chest with a single claw, drawing blood but not killing them man. He decided not to kill him and chucked him through a car window as more officials arrived. Another fight with the humans? Seemed inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Jamben heard a gunshot while walking through the streets of jump. Sighing, he uttered a spell. Aer ámbulant. Neglecting the stares of all of the people around him after doing so, Jamben quickly ran through the air towards the source of sirens and where the gunshot had rang out from.

As he reached the scene, he saw something not of this earth. From quick inspection, he deduced it was not of a magical nature. No, this being was from the scientific side of the spectrum. Such encounters were often unpredictable, but he was sure he could resolve the situation. He was currently in front of the animal and above it, but not within striking distance of it. Jamben hadn't accounted for the creature's tail, for he did not know it could stretch, but he was still a fair distance from the range of that, as well.

Hey there! Jamben's voice rang out, clearly towards the creature. I don't want to get into this situation without first knowing what it's all about, so officers, please drop your firearms, and...erm...I'm at loss for a name. Who, exactly, are you? Jamben asked with a smile. He didn't prefer resolving things with violence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Jemmy was sitting on a bench nearby, eating a cone of strawberry ice cream in one hand, and holding the string for her red balloon in the other. Aside from her constant shivering, the little girl did not look afraid of the situation. In fact, she was smiling a little bit.

Someone with some type of magic was now talking to Xeno. Jemmy didn't know the stranger's intentions, but she wasn't about to let this alien get away again. After all, she had been searching for Xeno for quite some time.

"Hello, there," Jemmy said softly. She stood up and walked over to where the alien stood ready to fight. "You seem to know what is coming. They will swarm you with very strong people. They will kill you. But you don't want to die, do you?"

"Hey little girl," said a brave man who ran up and grabbed her. "We have to run away. That thing's dangerous."

Jemmy's head turned to face the would be hero and her eyes glowed a bright orange. "Flee."

The man dropped her in surprise and scrambled away from her. Someone else from the crowd pointed. "She's a monster, too."

Jemmy returned her eyes to normal and faced Xeno once again. "They just don't understand you. They will never understand you. Join me, and I will protect you from them."
The little girl held out a shivering hand and waited for Xeno to take it. "All I ask is your servitude."
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character
Name: Edward Smith
Code Name: Captain I'm A Bad Guy

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:01 am

Captain I'm A Bad Guy was lounging on top of a building laying in a folding lawn chair enjoying the sun. Lazily a fly buzzed around him, getting annoyed he grabbed it with two of his fingers, Stop bugging me. he stated tossing the fly away. Suddenly the sound of gun fire made him jump up with enough force that he landed in a heap on the ground. Cursing he stood up rearranging his suit and looked over the edge watching the chaos below him. Slowly a smile spread across his face. Pulling out his freeze ray he set it to "slide" and jumping over the side of the building he fired creating a trail of ice in mid air that he slide down until he landed gently behind one of the cop cars. Studying the scene some more Now how to make this more interesting? he asked himself. Smiling he walked up to one of the cops that was behind the main force slipping his freeze ray back into place. Looking around he made sure he was alone then striking out he hit a vital area causing the cop to drop, then quickly he did it to four more of them making sure that he only struck at spots that would make them faint. Then just as quietly and quickly moved to another area joining the crowd of civilians. Oh my God there's more! He just killed those cops! He screamed in his best panic voice pointing at the passed out cops. Get the monsters before they kill anyone else! He screams again pointing at the other three; Xeno, Jamben and Jemmy.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:01 am

Xeno couldn't really talk to Jamben but did simply 'look' at him as he spoke. Of course the officers didn't listen, several lowered their aim slightly but none relaxed or even showed intent to leave this be. It hadn't been all too long ago that Xeno had killed a police horse for food, before that a man and several animals at the zoo and had almost killed some animal control members before that. On top of that he was suspect for many deaths in Steel. Every time a hero had showed up and quickly tried to stop him.

He was suspicious of Jamben, but Jemmy, Jemmy was a surprise. He had been approached before, oddly enough, by another young girl. But that had been a while ago. He hadn't had nearly any human interaction since unless you count his two short talks with Spidergirl. He lightly prodded the girl with a claw. "Xeno, won't die." he said firmly. Not now anyways. He could handle an army of humans. If not he could out run them. It was the Metas he was worried about.

But still, her offer was interesting, until the bit about servitude. It made him uncomfortable. He had spent the better portion of his life in a small room. Being limited didn't scare him, but it worried him that something similar might happen again. But Xeno was distracted as several police raised their guns. Xeno heard, saw and indeed had a mixture of both that allowed him to know what happened "Him. Xeno said before leaping over to the man who had grounded the police officers. His tail hovered menacingly at the man, many police opened fire but Xeno stayed focused on the man. The police quickly ceased fire so as to not harm civilians. But Xeno wasn't going let this man leave, not yet, maybe not at all. Alive anyways.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:08 am

Oh now this is interesting Captain I'm A Bad Guy thought as Xeno landed right before him his tail waving menacingly before him. The people around him started to scatter, Captain I'm A Bad Guy waited while they did soon he and Xeno stood alone. Hi there big fella. Slipping his hands through his utility belt while he discretely started to dig through the pockets. He started rocking back and forth on his feet as he studied Xeno poised and ready for the attack he knew was coming. So I take it you didn't like my contribution to the current affairs? Slipping out a smoke pellet and a vial of acid as he spoke he threw both one at the ground and the other at Xeno. Jumping back as he did he slipped out his freeze ray and fired creating a wall before him then switched it to the setting "Deep Chile" with his thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 am

"Always with the fighting," Jemmy said, shaking her head. Of course, she did enjoy violence, but not when she was trying so hard to corrupt someone.

The police started shooting at Xeno again for a short time. "You know what those guns are," Jemmy continued. "They're trying to kill you. The humans hate you. Is that what you want? Do you want to live the rest of your life feeling their fear and anger directed at you?"

The interloper whom Xeno had expressed his anger at now threw a vial of acid at the alien, made a smoke cloud, and then made a defensive wall of ice appear. All of that was impressive, but Jemmy pouted. They were just ignoring her. Her eyes glowed orange with anger and she started yelling. "Hey! I was talking! Do you want the humans to hate you forever? Or do you want them to love you?"
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Captain I'm A Bad Guy while in mid air heard the little girl's cry as he caught a glance at her in his peripheral vision, seeing the orange glow from her eyes. His back thoughts started thinking A puzzle for me too, this is fantastic, now what is that little girl and what is she talking about I should really sit down and think about this.
I'm a little busy having too much fun at the moment. His surface thoughts answered as his thumb flicked the switch on his freeze ray.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Jamben watched as the situation was quickly dissolving into violence, as one man dispatched the cops, quite openly, with what seemed to be pressure point taps. He then acted as if he was sneaky, trying to fit in with the crowd and blame the drops on them.

...sir, are you under the influence? None of us have even moved from this spot. However, you, he pointed, Are the only one who has moved right now...and so have attracted attention. For one so smart, you seem to be quite ignorant of your surroundings.

People who had already been helped by Jamben looked at Captain I'm A Bad Guy and started murmuring. The murmuring quickly turned to shouting and accusing. The alien quickly launched forward, threatening to hurt Captain I'm A Bad Guy, who in turn used a smoke bomb and a vial of liquid, which started melting the ground. He then made an ice wall. Jamben raised an eyebrow.

As soon as the cops started firing, Jamben said, Opprimere! The guns dropped out of the cops' hands forcefully. You all can expect a bad report to your superiors after this is done.

Jamben quickly ran down to Xeno while Captain I'm A Bad Guy was away.

Look, I know you might not be able to communicate with me, but you need to get out of here. Killing and wounding somebody is not the solution. Jamben looked around quickly; no one was within earshot, the crowd having scattered for their own safety. Meet me at the cemetery in this city in half an hour. If you don't know how long that is, Jamben reached into a pocket and pulled out a digital watch, setting an alarm for thirty minutes, and then tying it onto its tail, with its permission of course, When this thing goes off. Make sure you don't go underwater or get it damaged. The cemetery has a lot of stones with writing on it.

I can help you, and stop people from coming after you, but you have to trust me first. If you understand, run! I'll cover you!
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:49 am

So someone thinks he can interfere huh? Captain I'm A Bad Guy thought with a smile as he landed hearing the last part of Jamben's words. Taking aim at Jamben he fired a massive blast that turned tiny water droplets in the air into tiny ice crystal as the beam flew past. A nagging thought was rattling around the surface when he realized that he'd taken his attention of off Xeno. That's when his middle thoughts pitched in I got it! This thing doesn't want to be attacked and wants to fit in! But his surface thoughts where Doesn't matter I'm going to be splattered
Laughing at this thought he made up his mind hopefully he be heard before he was "splattered."
Hey big fella you want a peaceful existence I'll make you a holograph emitter free of charge. You'll fit in perfectly no strings attached.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 am

To Ravian from noodledorf; I'm giving your character a free shot if you want to take it, C.I.A.B took his eyes off of Xeno so it only makes sense he would connect.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:34 am

Xeno was...surprised to say the least. An offer of help from someone? An offer of help from someone that seemed...human? Obviously he could do something but his body was just...human. Xeno hadn't bothered blocking the acid. There were precious few liquids that could be kept in glass and still hurt him. This wasn't one of them. He was fine. The ground under him, maybe not and the smoke...was smoke, he would have gone for the impalement right there if the others hadn't distracted him.

As soon as Jamben touched Xeno's tail, Xeno spoke to him. '{Xeno, doesn't need to run}' he answered briskly, with a bit of pride. He turned to Jamben in what could be considered a stare...if he would've had eyes. With only a quick dash over the ice wall he could aim a slash at Captain. Possibly a deadly one, but he was more interested in the two people trying to help him now. Both equally, he was quite curious about both Jamben's offer, and more interesting than that, what sort of power he had.

Then there was Jemmy, the small girl. Despite all she was saying, it was a bit over Xeno's head. The only real emotions he knew were anger(instinctual), fear(rarely), boredom(commonly), confusion(moderately) and curiosity. Any other emotions were trivial to him, or had never been felt strongly or both '{Xeno, doesn't care. They can try, they can fail.}' he still hadn't lost his suspicion. The same concept he had because of what Spidergirl had tried to do. for the same reason. If he was weak enough to have to worry, why did they want to be allies?
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 am

Focusing on Xeno again a rush of disappointment filled Captain I'm A Bad Guy. Not only was he still standing, but Xeno was standing there talking to Jamben, who his ice blast was still traveling towards. And you call yourself a predator! He cried and as quickly as he could reached into his "special" pocket grabbing the tiny car. I'm going to have to buy a new car. He mused out loud, and pulling it out tossed it towards his ice wall and Xeno. The tiny car expanded to full size in mid flight slightly behind the frozen beam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 am

Jemmy pouted at Xeno's response. This alien was a tough puzzle to solve. She wasn't sure what he wanted, and these silly humans were distracting her. How was she supposed to think when they were doing all this?

She started running towards Xeno while thinking of what she should say next. She was thinking so hard that she wasn't aware of Captain I'm a Bad Guy's freezing beam. The attack intended for Jamben hit a distracted Jemmy instead, and froze her solid. Just before her hand holding the ice cream was frozen, she flinched and the tasty dessert fell off the cone. Jemmy's eyes opened wide in rage.

That...was...her...ice cream.

The ice covering Jemmy shattered, and Jemmy looked down at the sad frozen sugar ball that used to be her ice cream. Her gaze turned to focus on Captain I'm a Bad Guy.

"Jeeves."

"Yes, my lady?" A man in a suit walked out from what was left of the crowd. It was Jemmy's current personal escort. He had agreed to serve Jemmy in return for becoming essentially indestructible.

Jemmy pointed her empty cone at Captain I'm a Bad Guy. "Kill him. And then kill everyone else."

"Of course." Jeeves pulled a sub-machine gun out from his suit and aimed it at the Captain, shooting a flurry of bullets at him.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:39 am

As the first couple of bullets hit him he instinctively rolled out of the way of the rest of the on coming fire and behind a car. Looking down at the bullet holes in his powder blue suit which where still smoking a look of outrage and happiness came over him. Clever girl. he murmured as he look at her feet underneath the car. Wincing a little as he bent slightly feeling his bruises. Very clever girl! he said louder as a feeling of complete happiness filled him at seeing the devil spawned frozen treat on the ground. This is getting better and better. He thought taking out his sonic screwdriver and pointing it his freeze ray reconfiguring the power levels so they went past the safety margin he built into it. It might explode now. He thought. Just as long as you throw it at one of them before it does and I'll be fine. Placing his sonic screw driver in his mouth he lunged back grabbing the light poll twirled himself about it one handed launched himself over the car he'd been hiding behind firing at "Jeeves." Nuh guttss nuh gllry. he mumbled around his sonic screw driver. As the freeze ray fired it launched Captain I'm A Bad Guy backwards from the force of the beam, which was not only ten times larger than it was before but it left boulder sized ice balls behind in it's wake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of a monster(open)   Thoughts of a monster(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of a monster(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next