Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Vote_lcapHollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Voting_barHollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Vote_lcapHollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Voting_barHollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:16 pm

GET HIM!

The alleyways of Jump City were an excellent way to get lost. It was in the suburbs, where a lot of people with problems with authority lived. So if any crimes were to happen, even if there were witnesses, they would likely claim to have seen nothing. It was also like a maze with all of the twists and turns and dead ends.

In one of these alleyways, a door suddenly burst off of its hinges into the opposite wall, a man in a long coat running out quickly, his scarf dangling after him in the air as if out of some sort of cartoon. He quickly turned right and ran around the nearest corner, also to the right. Not three seconds after him were a bunch of hoodlum punks. They had guns holstered in their pants, and were running after him. At their head was someone with a red jersey.

I'm going to kill him!

Jamben turned another corner, sighing. Why does this always happen to me...he lost fair and square!

Do you hear me, man?! I'm going to kill you!

Yes, yes, I hear you, for the past seven times! Jamben called over his shoulder. He turned one more corner.

We've got him! That alley's a dead end!

Aer ámbulant.

They all turned the corner, just to have their jaws drop. Jamben was running up the wall. No amount of speed could get him over this, yet, he was doing it. Jamben walked onto the top of the wall, and looked down at them, panting gently and smiling. He pulled a few bills out of his pocket. Thanks for the change, sir. His eyes widened and he jumped over the other side as bullets whizzed over the wall, landing on a platform of air before running down to the ground like down a bunch of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:26 pm

A cloaked female figure had heard the commotion, having been sat on a nearby rooftop and witnessing what just happened "uhh...well that's not something you see everyday..." she muttered before she took off her cloak which allowed her to stretch her wings and fly after Jamben curiously, making sure to stay above the rooftops in-case Jamben thought she was one of the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Jamben kept running, before hearing a flap of wings. He looked up, and, surprised, saw what seemed to be an angel. Oh. Hi there! He turned another corner, and then ran up the building at a steady pace, not seeming to slow. When he finally reached the rooftop, he laid down, giving a sigh of relief. He looked over at the angel.

So...what brings you here? Is there a demon on the loose?

He heard the men from before shouting in confusion down below, but didn't seem to pay them any mind, listening.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Annie chuckled a little "nah, just watching, so you're a magician or something?" she asked with a smile, when Jamben saw her fully he could see that she seemed half angel and half demon, although she seemed friendly, as if it was merely her outside that seemed half demonic, she then walked over to Jamben and sat next to him "my name is Annie, whats yours?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 am

The woman said she wasn't here for any demon, only spectating. She then asked if he was a magician or anything of the sort. This caused laughter from Jamben.

Magician?! Haha! No, I, m'lady, am a sorcerer. I am in fact the Archmage of the Magus Academy. It is the most prestigious arcane academy in all of the realms.

Jamben peered at the woman a bit. You're not too shy of magic yourself. You have an aura about you. One of malicious intent but righteous at the same time, so overall neutral.

The woman then asked what his name was. Jamben smiled a bit, looking at her out of the corner of his eyes. It's not smart for me to say...so call me Nivalis.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:48 am

Annie listened to Jamben, chuckling when he talked about her auras "well that'll be my angel and demon spirits, they're kind of fused to my soul, so I technically have three personalities including this one, this is my human one hence why I look so strange" she explained.

He then told her what she should call her and she nodded "okay Nivalis" she said happily, she then thought for a few moments "I've never met a sorcerer before, this is pretty cool" she said, her mismatched ash grey and sky blue eyes staring at Jamben, wondering how he'd react to the fact she was part angel and part demon.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Jamben listened to Annie, as she said she had angel and demon spirits fused to her soul, so that including herself, she had three personalities. She said that it was also the cause for her strange appearance. How interesting.

She then said she had never seen a sorcerer, and that is was pretty cool so far. Oh? Then allow me to show you a few more tricks. Aer ámbulant, et opprimere. The air around Annie rippled a bit, as Jamben stepped up into the air about twenty feet. Annie was lifted up into the air with him, as men could be heard coming up the stairwell.

The gangsters burst out of it, and looked around. I thought he was up here.

You're quite right. Spooked, they all started a bit, looking up at him and drawing their guns. Jamben wagged his finger condescendingly, like a parent telling their child not to do something. Uh uh uh. Opprimere. The men all got startled again when their guns lifted into the air, out of their hands. They spun in slow rotation above Jamben. You all have been naughty boys this evening. We had a deal, and now it's time for you to pay up.

They started to run back to the stairwell. Jamben sighed, disappointed. Mico rigéscunt. Suddenly, the men all wobbled, flailing their arms as their feet were stuck to the ground by ice. The money. Now. The gangster took money out of his pocket, tossing it up. Jamben caught it, and put it into his pocket. Your phone as well, please. The man gave him a look. Oh, not permanently. I just need to make a call. The man hesitantly tossed up his cell phone. He flipped it open, dialing a number. Police, there's a few men on the top of a hotel roof, they tried to harm me and my friend. You'll find their firearms not far from them, and don't worry...they won't be going anywhere anytime soon. He gave them the address before hanging up and tossing the phone back down. He made sure it didn't break. His fingerprints weren't registered, so he didn't worry about it.

He turned to Annie. Nice tricks, huh?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Annie just stared at Jamben in pure amazement and awe "woaaaahhhh...." she said, clearly impressed my Jamben's abilities "this is so cool! I've never levitated without flapping my wings before!" she said before she giggled happily like an excited child, smiling even more when Jamben mentioned that she was his friend "you're so cool!" she said happily, also impressed with how he dealt with the the men.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Jamben smiled as Annie seemed amazed at his tricks, saying she had never been able to float without use of her wings, and calling him cool. Jamben chuckled, before walking down to the ground with her in tow. However, "the ground" was not the rooftop. "The ground" was really "the ground," so he walked down to the street. It was a long walk, but he had time, hearing sirens out in the distance.

Anyways...Annie. While having many magical powers, there's another power I have. He didn't talk about it until they reached the ground, turning to her as he took his spell off of her. She'd already be on the ground, of course. Another power I have is to tell exactly when people want something. So, seeing my abilities thus far, you know I'm a capable man. That's why I'll ask...what is it you want? I can't ascertain exactly what it is, but I can tell you have a pretty strong desire for something.

He smiled. There were always deals to be made.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Annie thought for a few moments before she walked up to Jamben, being face-to-face with him, her face very close to his "what I desire is you" she said in a sultry voice before moving back with a giggle "sorry, I've always wanted to do that" she said as she wiped a tear from her eye as she laughed before returning to her normal face "you don't need to worry about what I desire, I desire many things, many of which you probably can't give me anyway" she said in a seemingly sad and monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 pm

He raised an eyebrow as Annie got really, really close, and said she desired him. Jamben blinked for a few moments, before she laughed and said she always wanted to do that. He laughed as well. Yeah, you had me, there.

She then said she desired many things, things he probably couldn't provide. I beg to differ. Really, try me. Anything. He smiled, and kept walking down the street with her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Annie breathed in as if she was about to say a huge list of things "well a pair of shoes would be nice, the ribbons around my feet don't do much protection against sharp stones, I also want a house, someone who loves me and accepts me for what I am, to live the rest of my life without living on the streets, a plentiful supply of food...yeah lots of other things too, but I don't expect you to get me anything, I'm use to life on the streets by now so I guess I shouldn't complain" she said with a sigh as she jumped lightly into the air and her wings shrank to cute, small ones which allowed her to hover in the air next to Jamben, her wings flapping fast like a hummingbird's although it was tiring her out quickly due to her lack of energy from lack of food.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Jamben chuckled lightly as Annie said she wanted shoes, a house, a lover, not to be in poverty, and a good supply of food, among other things. Jamben shook his head a bit; he hadn't expected an entire list. He retrieved the roll of bills from his pocket while they were on the ground. Well...this is a few hundred thousand dollars I got from that man. He chased me because I made a deal with him, and he didn't like how it turned out. Eventually, however, I collect all debts. He smiled. I don't ask for anything preposterous. So, let's see...I'll make a deal with you. All you have to do is play a game with me. If you win, you'll get this roll of bills. If I win...you'll owe me a favor. What do you think? Do we have a deal?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Annie giggled "I love games! What kind of game is it?" she asked curiously as she stopped flapping her wings and landed on the floor softly, wondering if she should make the deal with Jamben...but he seemed nice enough...and the money would help her out a whole lot too "I'll play but...no cheating okay?" she said with a smile, not even considering what the favor would be if she lost.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Annie agreed, asking what kind of game it was. He smiled. It's a card game. I'll provide you with one of my own decks. She then said that she'd play, but she didn't want him to cheat. Of course not. The game prevents us from cheating on its own. In addition, I'll make sure you know how to play. So...do we have an agreement? He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)   Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollywood, We're Never Going Down (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next