Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Comic Store - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Comic Store - Page 3 Voting_barThe Comic Store - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Comic Store - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Comic Store - Page 3 Voting_barThe Comic Store - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Comic Store

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Comic Store - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Nina nodded with a sigh of relief "its pretty fun, sometimes its a little boring when the shop is quiet but I get to meet lots of interesting people too" she said with a smile "and I also get to read the latest comics first as well as being able to chill in the break room" she added happily.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 pm

"That's pretty cool, so what's the most interesting in right now?" The were ferret asked, she looked around at the vast amount of comic books and stacks of books and action figures and decided that maybe she should get into reading a few. She had too much free time recently, so why not indulge in a little nerdyness?
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Nina thought for a few moments "well as usual there's still huge sales in the typical hero comics, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and all those mangas and animes are really popular too, the hentai stuff is good too when people are brave enough to ask for them" she said with a chuckle "we keep the naughty stuff off the shelves in case little kids pick them up, and of course the Studio Ghibli DVDs are really popular too, but yeah we've got a huge selection so pick out any you like, we also do promotions too, recently we were promoting an up-and-coming new band who is pretty cool, we sold some CDs and other merchandise for them" she added.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:33 pm

"That's pretty cool." She smiled and took a sip of her soda, so what's your favorite comic in here?" She asked, looking back to Nina. She looked down at her bottle after a moment and frowned when she saw it was already almost gone,"Uh, can I get another one of these?" She asked, pulling another few dollars out of her back pocket.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Nina nodded as she fetched Nikki another bottle and placed it on the counter "well I kinda like Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, both the manga and the anime, and I LOVE the Deadpool comics too" she said.

[OOC: Sorry for such a short post.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Comic Store
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3