Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Comic Store Vote_lcapThe Comic Store Voting_barThe Comic Store Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Comic Store

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Fenrir walked into the comic book store in midtown, chewing some minty bubble gum as he browsed through the various selections. As he was blowing a bubble, he came upon a selection of a man of popularity; the Batman. Comics of actual superheroes were few and far between, because they were like documentaries. Not many people liked documentaries. However, Fenrir thought it was worth checking out, adding it to a small basket.

He kept browsing, picking up a few comics here and there, yet his thoughts kept returning to the concert in just two weeks' time. He was a bit nervous, it would be Feather's first performance outside of a local bar or pub that they were doing some small gig at. Though nervous, he was confident that he would be able to pull it off.

His blonde hair had a very slight glow; barely even noticeable, but identifiable upon close inspection. He was in his usual outfit of button up shirt, sweater over that, and suit jacket over that. His headphones were currently on, buzzing out some faint, but apparently loud music that was techno-based. He put a slight bounce into his step as he walked along with the music.

The Comic Store Kagamine_len_sexy_

He kept walking along the aisles like that, glancing a few times at the woman behind the counter to make sure he wasn't weirding her out or anything, and adding more comics to his little basket as he went along. Team Justice, Doom Squad, stuff like that. When he wasn't practicing his music, he had little else to do but watch tv, and the shows on television were simply horrible. On the other hand, he loved stories about the people that could do big things. The people who stuck up for the little guy; who beat the big guy off so he would stop bullying him. People like the Teen-

No. He put the thought out of his mind. Every once and a while he got to thinking that he could help the Titans like he had before. He had heard the stories about himself, helping the Titans out in situations. But he couldn't do that anymore. The sword still had its power. He could still fly. But...he couldn't be an angel. He just couldn't.

He was just some freak.

He walked up to the counter where the young woman was located, smiling gently. She had long red hair, which Fenrir found quite curious, as he put the cart full of comics up. However, it was then that he noticed she had five fox tails, and fox ears. Curiouser and curiouser. However, he wasn't weirded out, because he'd seen weirder.

I'd like these selections, please. How much?

As usual, he kept his steady smile that he showed everyone.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Nina scanned the bar-codes then typed a few numbers into the cash register "that's $50, would you like a bag?" she asked with a smile, behind her was a TV screen that showed various clips of anime that the store also sold as well as the manga that was also down the isles, there was also a fridge near the counter that sold various things such as cold drinks and Japanese stuff such as ice-creams, snacks and treats, there was also a sign behind the counter on the wall that read "for erotic anime and manga please ask the cashier, and please have your ID ready to show".
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Fenrir kept his smile. 'Kay. He fished into his pocket for his wallet, and ended up reaching into the wrong one. That was the one with his mp3 player. He reached into another, succeeding in finding his wallet, and pulled out exactly fifty dollars, handing it to her. A bag? Yes, please.

As he waited for her to add into the cash drawer and bag his items, he looked around the store a bit more, noticing all of the signs. Looking back to the cashier, who he saw by nametag was Nina, he began to notice her ears and tails more. They looked genuine.

So, Nina, is that cosplay or something? I mean, if they're real, I don't mind, but if it's all just cosplay, it's really good.

He kept smiling and looking around the store, noticing the erotic sign this time. He quickly averted his gaze, looking down the manga aisle, seeing Naruto and a few other popular manga, noting he would have to get some later.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Nina chuckled "that depends, are you one of those creeps who enjoy collecting rare things?" she asked as she handed the bag of comics over the counter with his reciept "you don't look like one of them so I guess its safe to tell you, its not cosplay, I'm a Kitsune, a nine-tailed fox...except I only have five...I gain the rest with age" she explained, usually people just thought of her as wearing cosplay, so she was happily surprised at Fenrir's guess.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Fenrir listened closely as Nina asked him if he was a creep who enjoyed collecting rare things. Fenrir blinked gently, laughing a bit. Not even close. I'm the lead singer of Feather. We're premiering in Jump two weeks from now. You know, you may have heard our tunes somewhere. ♪Free me from this cage..., he sang out lightly, wondering if she'd recognize it.

She then told him that she was a nine-tailed fox, or kitsune, saying that she got her tails with age, so that was why she only had five right now. Wow...that is amazing. I've never even heard of that before. That's awesome. So...how exactly does being a...kitsune? work? If you don't mind my asking, I mean. I know I just met you and all, so that's kind of weird to ask...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:31 am

Nina smiled at Fenrir "actually I'm a little bit of a fan of your band, your music is really great when I just want to chill out and play some video games, or just rock out a little" she said before she started thinking to his other question "well by work I figure you mean whats it like? Erm...pretty normal actually, my tails are able to pick up small things so when I'm cooking stuff or needing to do multiple things they help a lot, I also have a few powers such as being able to shape-shift into a fox, I can create purple balls of fox-fire on my tails, I can create an orb that stuns people and I can also create five clones of myself" she listed "don't worry, no-one ever asks me about this kind of stuff usually so I'm more than happy to explain" she added.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:56 am

(Is it ok for me to join in on this?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:31 pm

OOC: I don't mind. Fen's nearly about to leave, though.

BIC: Nina said she was actually a fan, recognizing him, which Fenrir smiled brightly at. She said she really liked his music, and, thankful, he bowed his head a bit. She then explained her abilities to him, like being able to make energy balls that had the capability to stun, and also was able to make clones of herself. What incredibly useful abilities, Fenrir said in a bit of awe.

She then told him not to worry about asking her, because people usually didn't. Well, alright.

So, you're one of our fans, huh? Well, I'll make a little deal with you. Like I said, Feather's premiering here in two weeks, at the Central Park. Since I'm sure you do business with a lot of people here, I want you to promote the event however you can. Word of mouth, paper advertisements; anything to help us out. I'll pay you if you want. However, in return, I'm also going to give you,
he reached into his wallet again and pulled out four special, crimson tickets, Four backstage tickets. So you and three friends can go. How does that sound to you, Nina?

He smiled, waiting for her to contemplate his offer.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Nikki walked into the comic store. Usually she didn't come in here, but today she wasn't really busy today. So instead she was visiting the stores around the area she usually patrolled. Suddenly, she could smell a fox. A fox in the comic store? Interesting. The were ferret looked over at the person behind the counter who was wearing fox ears and fox tails.

"Uh,. those aren't made of real fur are they?" She asked. Being part ferret, Nikki hated seeing people wearing animal skins to dress up. She walked over to the counter and saw the fridge in the back and wondered if they had Japanese sodas.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Nina did a little fangirl squee before she stared at Fenrir for a few moments and cleared her throat "thanks, I'll do whatever I can, I've been wanting an excuse to make some cardboard cut-outs for a while now anyway" she said with a chuckle and took the crimson tickets, ideas already forming in her mind of different ways of promoting the band, t-shirts, leaflets, footage playing on the TV screen...then there was the trouble of who she would invite...

Nina then looked to Nikki "yeah they're real, but don't worry they're natural too" she said as one of her ears twitched a little before one of her tails wrapped around her glass of lemonade and brought it up to her mouth, Nina taking a sip and the tail placed the glass of lemonade back on the counter.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Nikki smiled as she showed that the tails were real, and attached. She smiled, "Sweet, your a- oh whats it called, a Kitsune?" Nikki smiled, "That's really cool. Sorry I asked, but I knew I smelled fox in here. My sense of smell is pretty strong.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:31 pm

As Fenrir was waiting for an answer from Nina, another customer came in, who had long brown hair with silver parts. Very interesting hair, he noted mentally. In response to his offer for her, Nina made a fangirl squeal, to which Fenrir couldn't help but to lightly chuckle at. It was cute. Most of the time, anyways. She thanked him, and promised him that she would advertise in whatever way she could, mentioning cardboard cutouts. He smiled.

I'm the one who should be thanking you. You're really doing us a favor. He then turned to leave. I'll make sure to tell the guys of what you're doing for us. Thanks again. As he turned around, facing the other girl, Nina answered her question, telling her that her animal parts were completely natural. Fenrir said, Make sure to be at the Feather concert in two weeks, to her.

He then proceeded to walk out of the shop, unless the girls needed anything else from him.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Nina nodded "British born and bred Kitsune, so what animal can you transform into?" she asked Nikki curiously, thinking it pretty cool to be able to use her animal powers as a human since Nina could only use her fox abilities as a fox...but she could talk as a fox too to that kinda made up for it.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:29 pm

"How'd you guess I turned into an animal?" Nikki asked, smiling, this was the closest to another were she had come to and was very glad to chat with some one like her. "I actually am a were ferret, kinda like a were wolf." She turned to look at the teen who was leaving,"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your a were of some sort too?" She then sniffed the air,no, not an animal smell on him, But he had to be a meta if he was taking the whole people changing into animals thing so calmly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Nina smiled at Nikki "well you were able to pick up my scent even in my normal form so I figure you were some kind of animal shape-shifter" she said, Nikki was also the first part animal Nina had met and so she was happy to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Comic Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Comic Store
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next