Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Comic Store - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Comic Store - Page 2 Voting_barThe Comic Store - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Comic Store - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Comic Store - Page 2 Voting_barThe Comic Store - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Comic Store

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Comic Store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm

"Yeah, its a pain sometimes. Full moons make me stay in ferret form till the next day, and lunar eclipses are the biggest problem." Nikki said, she was glad to talk to some one with similar powers.
"So, can you talk in your animal form? Or are you stuck with fox noises?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Nina nodded "I'm able to talk as a fox, it helps when I have to find something or someone while I'm with others" she said, nodding when Nikki talked about full moons "that sounds annoying, I don't think anything like that happens to me, not that I can remember anyway" she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:44 pm

"Does shape shifting mess with your memory? When I transform I can remember everything.. even when I've gone feral." she added almost sadly. The were ferret smiled,"yeah, it gets annoying when your working on a team but your stuck with chitters and ferret sounds. The team can't understand you, it feels like I'm Lassie trying to tell them about some kid stuck in a tree but they keep guessing well." she joked.

The ferret pulled out a couple of dollars and pointed to the fridge behind Nina,"do you have any Japanese sodas in there? Maybe melon or strawberry? Oh, can you transform when ever you want?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:52 pm

"No thankfully it doesn't mess with my memory and yeah we've got all kinds, take your pick" said Nina, glad that she was talking to someone else about her transformation powers "actually my transformation is...I don't know how to explain it but...its just kinda natural, like I don't get any pain from it or anything, must be the Japanese mysticalness or whatever, and yeah I can change whenever I want for however long I want, I actually spent my first two years in Jump City in my fox form" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Nikki chuckled,"yeah, unless I'm fighting the change on a red moon my transformation feels really normal. In fact I almost feel more natural when I'm running through town on all fours with a tail then when I'm walking through it in my human form. Uh, strawberry would be good." the were ferret said, pointing to the fridge where she could see a bottle of soda with a bright red smiling strawberry on the front. "so the Kitsune is a nine tailed fox, you don't seem to have them all. If you don't mind me asking, how do you gain them? or is it the other way around? Do you lose them or something?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Nina walked up to the fridge and picked out a strawberry soda and put it on the counter "ah well we gain some of them with the knowledge that we gain and the rest we just gain with age, I should be getting my second aged one within...twenty years? Round about that at least, we Kitsunes live longer than humans so we kinda have to wait ages to get our tails of age" she explained "with the next tail I'll be able to actually have them in my fox form, for the moment I can only have one tail in my fox form" she added.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 pm

That's pretty cool." Nikki commented, pushing the dollar bills over to Nina and grabbing the soda and eagerly popping it open. "I haven't been able to find anything about were ferrets. I think I may actually be the only one. I don't know if we have longer, shorter or the same life span as normal humans. Which sucks. It would be cool to talk to some one with the same powers and problems as me." Nikki shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Nina nodded as she put the money into the cash register and gave Nikki back some change "I've not met a Kitsune here either, maybe they're all just in hiding, but I have a few fox friends, so I'll tell them to look out for any ferrets for you" she said.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Nikki laughed, yeah, a six foot long ferret shouldn't be too normal around here." But of course, she added mentally, what was normal around here?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Nina chuckled then realized something "oh, by the way my name is Nina Vulpes, whats yours?" she asked curiously, glad that she had made a new friend.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Nikki held out her hand,"Nikkita Furvith, but you can call me Nikki." She smiled, glad to have a friend who also transformed. She took another sip of her soda and looked around the glanced around the store,"so you said something about a team? Who's team are you on?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Nina looked around "that depends, are you a Teen Titan or any heroic type of person?" she asked, unsure if she wanted to tell Nikki what team she was in.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:56 pm

"Uh... "Nikki realized then that she may have made another friend who was in the opposite side. "I'm in the, Uh, NightHawks." she replied, bracing herself in case there was a fight that was going to happen in response to her answer. She hoped there wouldn't be a fight, she had liked getting to know this person and hoped they would still be friends.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Nina raised an eyebrow, having never heard of the NightHawks "I'm a member of Hive, but I hope this won't hinder our friendship" she said, she didn't want to fight either "I only really go there for classes, but...yeah..." she said, hoping that Nikki wouldn't turn her in to the police or anything.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:50 am

Nikki shrugged, well, Nina hadn't done anything illegal. At least not that she knew of. So she couldn't turn her in. "And it shouldn't affect our friendship. I just hope that I don't have to catch you doing something wrong." Nikki said smiling. The were ferret took another drink of her soda, "So, is it fun working here?" Nikki asked, she at least knew that at least this person was working to get money and not stealing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Comic Store   The Comic Store - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Comic Store
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next