Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Voting_barWicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Voting_barWicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)

Go down 
+3
Pikazard
Hotwire
Energy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:32 am

(OOC: Who`s turn is it? Is it okay for me to post?)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Kunoichi heard screaming and quickly ran to where she thought the noise could be coming from.
" I heard screaming, is everyone alright?" she was swiftly holding a kunai as she looked around the room. She saw her teammates crowding around the couch as a horror movie played on the screen. "oh I see, may I join you?"

As she approached the couch she noticed a huge hole that went through the floor. "what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Jay smiled and walked over to Kunoichi, "well, you see. Karma is a wonderful and amazing thing that sound never be tempted." She then looked down the hole,"Hey Ben! I hope you heard that! Oh and your fixing this!" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Fenrir was welcomed, and he smiled up at Jay.

Oh, you know...songwriting, concerts...in fact it's kinda hard to do this hero thing while also working with Feather... Fenrir's eyes seemed to go distant, and he mumbled, almost so no one could hear, I might have to stop making music...

Fenrir then heard Ben crash through the floor, and couldn't help but laugh, grabbing his sword in its scabbard and walking over to the hole. He held it down through the hole, offering the handle to Ben.

Here, Ben! Grab on! You'll miss the movie if you keep pulling pranks like that! he said with a laugh. The sword would be okay to grab onto, one because it wouldn't slip out unless Fenrir wanted it to, and two, it wouldn't burn his hands because Fenrir, again, wanted to lift him with it. But, hey, I don't have super strength like some of you guys, so switch back first.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:27 am

Metamorphi looked down the hole Ben made Serves you right he sighed and saw Fenrir offer to help Ben up Don`t, if he can`t get up by himself he doesn`t deserve to watch this movie if Fenrir did help Ben up regardless, Metamorphi would push him back down again.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Jay's sharp hearing picked up that Fen felt he may have to give up his songwriting. She felt bad for him and went over to the hole in the floor like she was going to help pull Ben out of the beak in the floor. "If you want, I can try to help you a little. Maybe then it will be a little easier?" she offered, saying it quietly so only he would hear.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:56 am

He looked, startled, at Jay, as she offered to help him with songwriting.

Uhm...not to doubt you, but...are you even any good at it? I don't mean any offense, but last I checked, you didn't have a band...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Jay shrugged,"never really tried to write songs before, but two heads are better then one and who knows, just having some else trying to help may spark your imaginative juices." She said smiling, "And I wouldn't really want to be in a band, My wing's would give my identity away to easy and then people would swarm the tower wanting autographs from me all the time. Does not sound fun to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am

"You act as if they don't swarm the tower now."

Ben came up out of the hole and looked at the floor... That was gonna be a pain to fix, but whatever.

"You could always wear one of those hologram watches that Furi used to sport Jay."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:51 pm

"Hmmm, Jay thought about it for a moment, yeah, she could look into a hologram watch. Maybe then she could go out with out with out any one knowing it was her. That would be fun.
"So do we have a few hologram watches laying around by any odd ball chance?" Jay asked Ben when they had finally gotten him out of the hole. She looked up just in time to see the monster of the movie jump out of a shadow and Jay jumped in surprise and raced behind Kunuichi to hide.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Kunoichi saw Ben crawl out of the hole in the ground. She then glanced at Jay as she jumped behind her as a snarl and a scream could be heard on the screen. She looked at the horrifying creature on the screen. At that moment her eyes were glued on the film.

Last edited by Ninjafox on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:12 pm

(uh, you mean Jay? Not Foalfire? lol)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:16 pm

my bad haha XD
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Metamorphi saw Ben get out of the hole and pushed him back down with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Meta went to push Ben back down the hole. Fenrir sighed, placing a hand on Ben's back to stop him from falling back into the hole.

Come on, guys, really, we're missing the movie.

If there were no more issues, Fenrir went back to his spot in front of the couch to watch, contemplating Jay's offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)   Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked Scary... The movie!(open to titans and honary titans)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next