Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Teen Titans New Leader Vote_lcapTeen Titans New Leader Voting_barTeen Titans New Leader Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Teen Titans New Leader Vote_lcapTeen Titans New Leader Voting_barTeen Titans New Leader Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teen Titans New Leader

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who should be the new leader of the Teen Titans?
Ben 10
Teen Titans New Leader Vote_lcap40%Teen Titans New Leader Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Honest
Teen Titans New Leader Vote_lcap40%Teen Titans New Leader Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Kitsune
Teen Titans New Leader Vote_lcap0%Teen Titans New Leader Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Scope
Teen Titans New Leader Vote_lcap0%Teen Titans New Leader Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Superboy
Teen Titans New Leader Vote_lcap10%Teen Titans New Leader Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Jay
Teen Titans New Leader Vote_lcap10%Teen Titans New Leader Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage

Teen Titans New Leader Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Grace Koori Dore has left the Teen Titans. This means that our team of heroes now needs a new leader.

The team leader will be the official 'face' of the team, greet new members in their intro threads at the door, and manage the Titans Roster thread.

If you have a nomination who is not in this poll, please mention it in a post in this thread.

-Dar

Last edited by Dar on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 am

Since I am able to get online more and more often do you think that I could enter Jay into the running?
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:39 am

Jay has been added.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 pm

thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Guys I REALLY hate to point out plot holes here, or issues, but we gotta remember Honest is 20 and a killer and as time goes on will only get older from my last knowledge...I only bring it up because as a candidate can that even be possible? I mean obviously if people who are ok with killing become face of the team....What does that do to the fundamentals of said team? For example Justice League faces are Batman and Superman and Teen Titans was Robin...None of them kill and Wonder Woman who did kill once was considered being booted off the team along with Green Arrow who also killed.

Also, I should point out anyone can greet at the door and Honest, myself, and Mods are only ones who can edit the roster thread unless a new one is constructed.

So although I'm not advocating against this poll, the few potential flaws should at least be noted.

EDIT; Since Honest is Mod and makes name tags he should really be handling the roster thread regardless.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Honest would make a great leader, but he's already leading the NH, I don't think it's good for him to be doing them both at once. They both are very important and NH are just starting to come back. I would hate to see NH die out again, that's another reason i'm leaving. (I might come back with another character though). So that's my opinion, good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Just for clarity, because I forgot the username and character have same codename haha. I meant Honest the character is not the best fit because of his background or better put Liev, for those reasons. Honest the roleplayer would do fine, other than what Moon said about that being a lot on his plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:34 pm

I'll admit, that's true. Storywise, Liev did kill a right-hand man to a notorious terrorist group's leader in a thread back in September of 2011... I almost forgot about that, yikes. ;~; However, I don't think that age should be a factor because Cyborg, in real time, would have been about seventeen at the start of season one after which three years progressed (seasons 1-5), making him twenty last time we saw him. However, times two... Liev's not twenty; he's twenty-two... lordie, that dude is getting ANCIENT. (So ancient, indeed.)

Moon does have a good point with me being the leader of the Night Hawks, though. I can keep up with all that work, but I'm wondering now more along the lines of fairness in this respect. Hmm... I seem to be digging myself into a deeper hole, candidacy wise, but I won't deny the facts. Neither will Honest. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Hmm, although, to be fair to Liev that thread was secret and JaK never told anyone Honest killed anything. Not his style to snitch. So since no one knows and he's leader of the team now, that could just be sweeped under the rug.

It also could be used for later storyline possibly? Honest makes hard decision and kills again when there's no other option OORRR somehow the murder is revealed. Would be quite dramatic, could even lead to superhero civil war DC style.

In any case, the age thing...Could be defused, as Honest taking a leadership/mentor roll to the younger members. Meaning we take the "Teen" out of it and he's just a senior Titan. Here to make sure the youngins are ready for big time, which would make him perfect leadership material.

A perfect example is how Emblem spoke of how he was here to guide us after leaving Admin position, but not exactly one of us, but in a way still one of us.

Those are just my suggestions though.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 am

Erm....I think I accidentally closed the poll while looking at how the voting was going before I voted so er... :/

If anyone can fix that...that would be cool...SORRY!!!

Anyways, back on topic...I really actually can't believe that Scope was even considered! It makes me feel all fuzzy inside Very Happy

Anyways...I'd say that the Honest (character) plot idea would be pretty cool with him as the leader, but, I also kind of like Ben 10 as the leader so...I'm conflicted...

I'm more familiar with Ben as a character so I'd feel comfortable with him being all cocky for the team and it fits his character...

I'm less familiar with Honest as a character but I like the plot and the mentoring position would be nice...

So...IDUNNO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 am

I fixed that closed poll bit, but I am going to withdraw Honest from the count; sorting my priorities, the Night Hawks were who I volunteered to become the leader of. As for Honest, I feel that he may becoming a third-wheel on my progression in this website; he was great for some time, but playing both Backlash and Valkyrie is a moderate juggling act. Placing him in the race of candidacy is something that I am questioning the motive I have in doing so; Honest is my favourite and original character. I don't want his presence to die out, but he's lagging with so many characters and members of the site missing.

Officially, I withdraw Honest as a candidate for the position of Leader of the Teen Titans, effective immediately.

I apologise in advance for any inconveniences that could result from this, but I made a promise to fulfill my duties as the new leader of the Night Hawks. I have broken many promises lately and am starting to doubt myself, but that is one I will NEVER rank as second in importance of this website.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 am

Aw, sounds like some one needs a hug. * hugs Honest* And don't worry, I'm sure every one here understands if you don't want the position. Remember when Rain left and suddenly I was put in charge, but couldn't get on? No one blamed me for passing the torch to Silent. ^.^ and that was probably the strangest leader idea ever! lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Alright then. Since Honest has officially withdrawn his character from the running, it looks like Ben 10 is now the official leader, spokesman, and face of the Teen Titans. Also, I would like to ask JaK to continue to keep the Titans Roster updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Congratulations, Innovator and Ben 10. Smile I'll also continue to help with the roster, specifically the tags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WOOoOoOOT!! 3900!   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Hmm, I actually was beginning to like the Liev being mentor idea, but I guess that's still possible either way. In any case Ben will be more than happy to assume the spotlight, talk to the press, etc.. XD and of course, as always, I'm devoted to the site and any task given to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans New Leader   Teen Titans New Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans New Leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next