Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Voting_barIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Voting_barIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Hotwire hoped she didn't hate him for screwing up the date.

He could only think of one thing to cheer the girl up... and eric and ben were going to have a feild day with this one.

"Well... considering you helped me take out some robbers, and you have powers... I guess you could come to the tower."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Claira smiled brightly at him.

"HOLY CRAP THEEE TITANS TOWER!? THATS SO AMAZING!!!"

She tried her best not to go all fan girl mode and also hoped she wouldn't pass out from excitement again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Hotwire had managed to appease the girl, and he just hoped his mood didn't show... he realized he would be on the cover of all the tabloids the next day.

He reached into his belt and pressed a button. After about thirty seconds, a cycle showed up on the street. It was streamlined and orange.. just as hotwire designed it.

Spoiler:

As a fail-safe... he designed it to only turn on if in contact with hotwires nanobots. He climbed on and held the control rods as his nanobots took control and revved the engine.

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Claira hopped on the bike holding onto him.

"Definetly!"

She said happly.

OOC: well have to move this to the t tower since there heading over ther now
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Hotwire put on the throttle. He blushed a bit when she held onto him.

The cycle sped down the many streets... they passed the comic store, and the street where they first met. And soon came to a seemingly normal alley. He sped down it as the wall began to lift in response to the cycles proximity, and led them down into a steel tunnel lined with fluorescent lights.

(OOC:This will lead to the tower... you can do one final post if you want... doesn't matter"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4