Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Voting_barIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Voting_barIt's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm

"Oh....."

she said blushing a little then she got an idea. Claira then grabed some menues and put them up around them on the table and leaned down crossing her arms lieing down.

"Victoria and I used to do this in midle school with our folders and hide behind them when we wanted to be alone I called it our own fortress of salitude and she would roll her eyes."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Hotwire laughed a bit at that... this girl could make anything into a hero reference!

The camera flashed again. This time hotwire had had enough. He walked towards a skinny, slimy looking man with a camera, and touched it, deleting all the pictures on it.

"Show some respect for privacy man... give us a break."

Hotwire sat down again, and grumbled under his breath
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Claira smiled at him as he sat back down a guy brought over 2 pizzas seting them both down.

"Finally!"

Claira grabed a slice and ate the whole slice in two bites and if he would see her teeth were now super sharp. Claira miss used her powers alot but usualy when it came to eating she would make her teeth like sharp to eat faster.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Hotwire's jaw dropped as she devoured a giant slice in two bites. Weird.

"Uh... sorry about that." He said taking a slight nibble out of a piece.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Claira was about to quickly eat another slice but then she remebered some thing victoria told her. "Remeber Claira your talking to the master dater here so remeber when your on a date dont creep the guy out by your in human eating styles! got it?!" Claira then changed her teeth back to normal and took a small bite instead of a huge one.

"So uh how do you pay for such an awesome costume?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:15 pm

The girl changed her teeth to normal.

"Oh... well at first I payed for it by saving up. Then when I joined the titans, I was able to give my nano-bots a slight upgrade enabling them to create a nano-weave to form my outfit."

Hotwire realized he was going on a tangent.

He then realized one of the most crucial things he had forgotten.

"Oh wow... I never even asked your name."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 pm

Claira paused right before she got in another bite and smiled at him.

"My name is Claira Dawnfore nice to officaly meet you!"

She said holding her hand out for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Hotwire held out his hand and awkwardly shook it.

Hotwire then looked down... his face as red as his hair. as he took another bite if pizza.

He decided to give her his first name... no harm in that.

"Dominic"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Claira was shooked when he told her his real first name then looked at his face (prepare for clairas lack of knowlage towards non hero stuff.)

"HOLY CRAP YOUR FACE IS SUPER RED ARE YOU OK? I BET THEY ACIDENTLY PUT HOT SAUSE ON YOUR PIZZA DIDN'T THEY!"

Claira comtinued going off about insaine reasons why his face would be red clearly not kniwing he was only siverly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 pm

'is she... is she serious?' Hotwire thought at her strange conjectures.

then someone said it.

"Dude! He's blushing!" The flash snapped again as the man took another photo.

If he could, Hotwire would have curled up on the floor and died right there
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Claira looked at hotwire when she heard that he was blushing. "uh oh i so seriously scewed up!" Claira then saw the guy staping a picture claira then frowned and walked over to him. Claira then yanked away the camra and before he said hey Claira already managed to punch him right in the face and he fell to the ground.

"DON'T SAY HE DIDN'T WARN YOU YAH CREEP! NEXT TIME I'LL HIT YOU WHERE IT REALLY HURTS!"

Claira said as she removes the film and tosses the filmless camra back to the man on the ground holdin ghis now bleeding nose. Claira then walks back over to Hot wire and wispers to him.

"I am soo sorry I honestly didn't know and i really didn't mean to embarus you."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Hotwire at this point was a total wreck. He began taking out his wallet to pay for the meal. Such embarrassment... he wasn't even talking about the girl... it was all his fault. He was the one the tabloids would have a ball with the next day.

"Just... give me a minute"

Hotwire left the money, and walked out into the alley behind the pizza joint. Alone, he began banging his head on the brick wall.

"Stupid!Stupid!Stupid! You can't even go on a simple date to a pizza joint without screwing it up."

A single tear fell down his still red face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Claira grabed another slice of pizza and ate it as she left the pizza place and waited out side for Hot wire. Claira ate the pizza in two bites and put her back aginst the wall slowly sitting down with a sad face.

"SO STUPID! *sigh* why can't I be smart enough to realize he was blushing but no I was a total idoit about it and scream that he was blushing to the world! Stupid!"

Claira waited a while for him out side the pizza place continueing to talk about how stupid she acted.

OOC: 1000th POST
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:41 pm

After a couple of minutes of feeling like an idiot, hotwire walked out to the front of the pizza place.

He hadn't heard her "I'm so stupid rant".

"Where do you want to go next." Hotwire asked... trying to act as though nothing had happened... he did a poor job of it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Claira looked over to him as he asked where she wanted to go next she got up hoping he didnt hear what she said.

"Well I picked pizza so it's your pick this time."

She said also trieing to act like nothing just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)   It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Hevan on Earth, that is for Claira(Hotwire then open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next