Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Vote_lcapClaira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Voting_barClaira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Vote_lcapClaira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Voting_barClaira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Empty
PostSubject: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 am

Claira flys right above the Docks of jump city slowly flying down on to a peir facing titans tower. Claira shootsw the wings back up and stared at Titans Tower with a seriouse face and paused for a few moments then went into fan girl mode.

"Oh My God........ IT'S GETS COOLER EVERYTIME I SEE IT!!!!! I wonder what its like inside........ hmmmmmmm...... well only one way to find out... I SHALL BECOME AN AWESOME HERO AND THEY HAVE TO INVITE ME INSIDE!!!"

Claira continues to talk about how cool it would be to see inside the tower and how cool the titans are not realizing how out she was talking or that she was thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 am

Tim walked up beside her and asked. "Claira right? It's interesting that your able to fly." He smirked and said. "They aren't the only group in the city you know, also they don't invite you too often you have to go to them." Tim leaned on the rail and looked over at her he scratched his jaw and wondered if she would recognise him from school.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 am

Claira froze when he talked "I knew I should have worn my costume." She then looks over to Tim.

"Pleeeeease dont tell anyone About my abillitys!...... hey wait your that guy who can move super fast from school right?"

She said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Tim smiled at her and said. "That's the least of it. I can eat poison, crush metal with my hands, solve complex problems in a second, I can breathe in places that would kill a person. I was forcibly upgraded." Tim squeezed the rail with one hand and moved it leaving the imprint of his fingers in the metal without having strained.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Claira Smiled widely at the rail with a hudge smile on her face.

"That is soooo cool! All I can do is relace any of my body parts with animal ones and i can only do 2 differnt animal parts at once I just hope one day I can be as strong and awesome as BeastBoy one day."

She said using the tone a a teen age girl who has a crush would use when she said BeastBoy.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Tim looked over at her and said seriously. "I see you have a goal but can I suggest a better one? Why don't you surpass him, from what I've heard he wasn't very useful really." Tim grinned at her and pointed to the tower saying seriously. "If you want to become a great hero go over there and make them accept you for who you are."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Claira got a seriouse tone.

"ok 3 things dude 1 beastboy was the most important part of the titans team, 2 no one could surpass him not even me, and 3 You cant just go up to the most awesome team in the hole city and make them accept you!"

Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Tim laughed when she said the last bit and reached in his pocket, he'd traded information and become a titan, he pulled out his communicator and asked seriously. "You can't?" Tim sighed and said "Look I get it your obsessed but the only thing he could do is change into one animal at a time, you're already doing better. Not to mention that he had to fully become said animal." Tim looked over at the tower and then back to her asking "So then what were you saying about us?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Eric was driving around JumpCity, waiting for his suit to be finished. So he didn't have his gun or suit, just weapons in his back pack. He saw someone fly across the sky with... wings? She landed near the docks, so that's where Eric was heading. Eric pulled up behind a ware house, he hopped off the bike and peered over the corner.

Eric over heard the girl talking about the Teen Titans. She thinks you can't walk up to the tower and ask them if you could join? Eric will make her change her train of thoughts. Eric began walking up behind them, helmet on his head. " Actually, people walk up everyday and ask to be a Titan. We just test there powers and hear out there cause and back story. After we gain your trust your in." Eric said smiling under his mask. He held out his communicator to show he was apart of the squad.

" I'm Gx26, Titan for five months now." Eric said walking closer to them.. but still keeping distance.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Claira went wide eyed and paused.

"I THOUGHT THAT RUMOR OF A NEW TITAN WITH YOUR POWERS WORE TRUE I JUS TKNEW IT!!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE IT A GUY IN MY CLASS IS A TEEN TITAN!!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME YOU MUST BE SOOOOOOO COOL IF THEY ACEPTED YOU!!!"

Claira goes off into another fan girl tagent obviously not getting his point. Claira then looks to eric and after hearing who he was freaked out even more.

"OH MY GOD IT'S YOU!!!! FIRST I GET TO MEET HOTWIRE THEN A NEW TITAN THEN THEE GX26!! IS IT TRUE YOUR DATING SHADOW KNIGHT? OH IS SHADOW KNIGHT AN OLD TITAN? OMG THIS IS THE COOLEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO...."

Claira passes out from over excitment.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:17 pm

(is it safe for me to enter in? lol. And do you guys have a preference to which charrie I use?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:21 pm

(go for it and any of them would be cool. Tim hasn't been in a fight since he's changed lol)
Tim looked at Eric and said. "Hey have we met yet, I'm Tim I just got accepted. Brought over a ton of info on Symbiote and their activities. Trying to umm reform you see, that was a stipulation of my joining no more murders." Tim offered his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:57 pm

(hmmmm. which charrie which charrie....)

Nikki wandered the deck on all fours, sniffing around the docks. She was enjoying the smell of the water and the wood and the fish. Yeah defiantly the fish. She paused when she heard a group of people talking and turned the corner cautiously. She jumped when the girl screamed like a fan girl and dumped over a pile of crates. She transformed and rubbed her ears then looked over to the group to see one unconscious girl with two guys. Nikki ran to help the girl, shifting back into her ferret self and snarling a warning. She tackled Eric to the ground and growled at the other one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Tim drew his swords and swung at the large ferret while it was still turning toward him, his brain was operating at full capacity now. Time had seemed to slow down for him due to the increased thought processes. He had swung with one sword but kept the other closer to him to defend himself and if Eric moved to knock his sword off course.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:10 pm

I walked down the docks with a lit cigarette between my lips when I saw Tim and some ferret about to fight. Wait a second, that ferret was Nikki! My old friend from when I hang out with Riley. I then saw Gx26 get tackled and I ran over to help...... anyone! They were all my friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)   Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claira Dawnfore the ultiment fan girl(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next