Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Vote_lcapLeaving Forever (Open to Titans) Voting_barLeaving Forever (Open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Vote_lcapLeaving Forever (Open to Titans) Voting_barLeaving Forever (Open to Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 pm

A small boat motor sounded over the water that surrounded Titan's Tower. Grace had rented the vessel and was now driving it over to the island. The Titans might find it strange that she was resorting to technology for transportation instead of simply flying back to base, but Grace had no choice.

After anchoring the boat near the shore, Grace jumped out and made her way to the front door. Was this the last time she would ever enter this building? Probably. She couldn't imagine a reason to come back after what had happened. Nobody would want her around anymore.

She was supposed to deliver the message, but honestly Grace would rather just leave without explanation. She knew everyone would hate her when they found out the truth, and why shouldn't they? Grace had been mean-spirited since the first day she stepped foot in Jump City. There were few people whom she had actually treated with respect, and even fewer that she liked. She had not been prepared to lead the team, but the position had been dropped in her hands. Well, now it would be dropped upon someone else.

Grace walked past the Main Ops Room and up the stairs. Reaching her own room, Grace looked around at the few possessions she had. They were quickly collected into a purse and a single briefcase. This was it. She was leaving the Titans.

Calling Mercy to her side, Grace turned to walk out the door, but saw someone standing in her way.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:58 pm

"Going somewhere?" The voice of Superboy should be unmistable to Grace, they had talked a few times but due to both being more of an independant person they never really did much else. He stood in front of Grace with his arms folded, he was wearing his 3 quater sleeve length shirt and his folded arms covered the majority of the "S" symbol he wore on his chest. His eyes were quickly scanning the area to try and work out what was going on, he had a rough idea just by the case she carried in her hand but there was no way he was just going to let her walk out without any questions, though he had no problem with her taking the dog with her.

Had Grace simply outgrown the Titans and was planning on leaving? If that was so then surely she would've told someone and now she had no choice because Superboy wasn't going to just let her walk out of the Tower without a damn good reason. He wasn't usually this caring about other members of the team but he had grown fond of them and a big loss like this could really hurt them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:45 pm

"You didn't just think we'd let you walk away..."

Ben squeezed under Superboy who was in the way, his body was still bandaged and bruised because he had just gotten back from a long trip to his own dimension, but after just getting back, the last thing you wanna see is a teammate heading for the door.

"Did you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Grace looked down at her suitcase when Superboy asked his question. It answered the question. Ben squeezed in and asked if she thought they would just let her leave.

Grace had long wanted to meet Superboy. The son of Superman's fame had spread even to the remote Koori Tribe. Even though this Superboy was from another dimension, Grace had still been delighted to meet him. Of course, her pride had never allowed her to tell him this, so she had remained distant from him, as she had remained distant from everyone. Now Grace regretted that decision.

Ben. The first time Grace had met the shape-shifter, she had been hunting him. After attending the boy's funeral, and watching him destroy Primarch Joshua she had developed great respect for the boy...no, the man. He was always the first one to put his life on the line in the defense of others. Ben was a true role model of what a superhero should be.

Ben's question was still hanging in the air. "I was planning to not give you the option." No. She couldn't end it this way. Grace had lost so many allies over the years. These were two of the comrades who had fought by her side the entire time. She owed them an explanation, as painful as it was.

"I...I'm not useful to the team anymore." Grace felt her gut wrench. She felt like vomiting and tears started falling from her eyes. "Ben...Superboy...I've lost my powers. The...The Hat did this to me. He took away my powers, and I'll never get them back. If you want to stay safe, stay away from him."

Now it was known. The high and mighty Grace Koori Dore, who had flaunted her power as a means of self-value, was now powerless. She was a normal human. A weakling. And as such, she had no place on this team. She just hoped that Will would still find her worthy to be his wife.

"I'll be moving back to the Koori Village. Will's already waiting for me there, I think. I'm sorry for how I've treated everyone all this time. I wish I had been kinder. In any case, I am not fitting to stand in your presence. Please let me leave quietly and don't tell anyone until I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Eric heard people talking down stairs. Did another recruit come in late at night? If so, that's quite rude. Eric jumped out of bed and threw on a T-shirt that stated rules on how to survive school. He walked down stairs and saw Ben and SuperBoy talking to Grace. In stead of being the old Eric and jumping in he listened to Grace's confession. She lost her powers? So what!

Eric walked out of the darkness and down the stairs. " I understand if you want to leave. But I don't have any powers and i'm on this team? What's so bad not being a Meta, you'll be just as useful. Now if you want to leave, that should be a different reason." Eric said rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn. Not having powers wasn't that bad, it was an even bigger honor to be on this team them, it makes you feel like you have chance in life. All though he's probably leaving soon, he'll stay loyal on the good side.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Hotwire had been working late into the night on erics suit upgrades, but had fallen asleep. A commotion had woken him up and decided to investigate. A hard desk might not have been comfy, but at least he was asleep.

Rubbing his eyes, hotwire mumbled."Hey guys... what's up... Grace? Haven't seen you for a while." At that, the geeky little techno boy yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 am

Ben stood firm in front of Superboy as the others came, but then looked down. He knew Grace enough to know her mind wasn't swayed or changed by words often...Also, he knew what it was to be powerless. For the last 6 years of his life every 10 to 15 minutes he was reminded of what it was like when the Omnitrix timed out again. He knew that pain, being helpless and he dealt with it, but Grace, she was different. She had power all the time and now she would be stuck around them watching them use theirs while she was sidelined.

"Good luck then Grace...You finally have a chance at a normal life; kids, a husband, in your home land. Who are we to step in your way...Take it from someone who just got back from an extended vacation in their homeworld."

Ben then walked forward and hugged her.

"I'm just glad we got to say bye to you and this will always be your home. You've gave your all to this team and believe me when I say we will do all we can to keep the world safe. Even though we could still definately use your help doing it."

Ben didn't dare mention that he was going after the Hat anyway. They ahd bad blood and it was going to end with Ben ending him. This was the last time he was goign to let him hurt someone Ben cared for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:11 am

Eric and Hotwire appeared out of nowhere. This was exactly what Grace didn't want to happen. She knew Eric was trying to cheer her up, but he wasn't about to change her mind. Without her ice powers, Grace believed she was completely useless to the team. What did she have to offer them now? She had no skills, no patience for technology, and no fighting ability. She was nothing but a liability, and Grace hated liabilities.

"Sorry, Eric...and Hotwire. I'm leaving."

She listened to what Ben said, and was surprised when he hugged her. Didn't he hate her? Didn't they all hate her? Why was everyone being so nice to her?

Grace awkwardly pulled away from Ben's hug. It was a kind gesture, but she really wanted to get going before anyone else found out. "I'll hold you to that, Ben. The world always seems to get into more trouble. It's been an honor fighting beside all of you, but now I must be leaving."

With Mercy at her side, Grace walked through the Main Ops Room again and out the front door.

This was the last time she would ever leave this building.

In front of Grace stood her brother, Argo. She had been expecting him. His face was somber and compassionate. "It's going to be okay, Grace. Come on, I'll give you a ride home."

A small boat of ice formed, floating inches above the ground. Grace picked Mercy up under one arm and took a step inside. After hugging her brother, Grace looked back at the Tower one last time. Tears filled her eyes as the gleaming silver tower became smaller and smaller. And there, flying through the clouds in an icy vessel, Grace felt cold for the first time in her life.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:15 pm

"Ben?" Julie was just as bandaged, but still had a smile on her face, that quickly diminished as she saw Grace saying goodbye, she ran up as fast as she could but all she could do was wave and yell, hoping Grace could hear her, "GONNA MISS YOU, HON! Stay safe.." she waved her good arms as the other was still a bit tricky.
Then she turned to her lover and sighed, "She's gone for good, isn't she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Ben held Julie close and rubbed her arm as he watched Grace leave as well.

"Looks that way, but when the world needs saving, people always tend to rise up and do their part."

Ben was basically saying, when there's trouble, we know who we can always call and depend on if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)   Leaving Forever (Open to Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Forever (Open to Titans)
Page 1 of 1