Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Vote_lcapEric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Voting_barEric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Vote_lcapEric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Voting_barEric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Eric was sitting on his bed, staring at a white suitcase laid on his bed. He slid his hand across the top of it and opened it up. The suitcase revealed a white bulky gun. He began to think back about how the weight of the gun has caused him more trouble then he needed. It also was easy to steal, so something more, portable, would be nice. He ran over to his desk and took out a large piece of paper. He designed something better for himself. Everything that you needed to know on how to make it was on that paper. All the wiring, style, and why it's made is right there!

" Perfect!" Eric said looking at his finished design. Now all he needed to do is find someone who would make it. Someone who would do it without him having to pay them. Or selling the design to someone else. A trusted friend was needed. 5 minutes later Eric was at Hotwire's door, the paper neatly rolled and under his arm. He knocked loudly enough for him to hear and waited anxiously for him to answer the door. This would be a big change for him Eric, and it might help there relationship as friends.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Hotwire was in the middle of soldering circuit boards for his new butler-bot. He had been working on this part for over three hours: the speech recognition system... imagine siri... only on venom.

When he heard the pounding on his door, his carefully maneuvered soldering iron fumbled from his hands and landed on the circuit causing all the solder to run together and ruin it.. He quickly put the iron back in it's holder before shuffling to the door. Eric... what did he want?

"What?" He grumbled, obviously upset over the extra 2 hours he would need to fix the board.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Hotwire seemed to be in a bad mood. That was un-usual for him. Eric smiled and took the poster out form under his arm. " Can you do me a favor! Please! I'll leave Nora alone!" Eric pleaded desperately. He knew Hotwire was crushing on Nora, so maybe that would convince him to help Eric.

On top of that, Eric never really asked for help. Even more so, he never begged. This was so un like him. He really needed this done before his next battle and he knew HotWire was the one to do it. Now, he has to wait to see if he will do it!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Wow... pleading... that was a new tactic. he must really have needed it.

"Fine. What do you need?" Hotwire sighed as he walked back into his room and turned of his soldering iron. He looked down at his ruined circuit-board, the solder still smoking.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Eric sighed in relief. He walked into his room and laid the paper across his bed. He pointed at it and smirked. " I need you to build this!" Eric said smiling.

He didn't know if he would actually do it, or take the plan in consideration. But it is a pretty well written plan, Eric just, well wasn't the best with this extreme technology. Eric hoped that he wold do it, if he did then it would help him in the fight with EP. Everyone knew that the fight with EP was dangerous, so they needed the best ability they could.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Hotwire squinted at the drawing for a few seconds before looking up at eric.

"A suit?" Hotwire said with a raised eyebrow.

"What for?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Eric smiled. " Well my gun is getting heavy and it's a drag on missions. Also, coming up is a big battle for Paige, I want to do my best to stop EP." Eric said hoping Hotwire knew about Paige and EP so he didn't have to do much explaining.

" If you can build this as fast as possible, it would be nice. I could help you in any you need me too. I am much smarter then I appear." Eric finished with his boyish smile that usual got girls to fall for him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:07 pm

As Eric explained why he needed the suit, Hotwire read over his notes on how the portal gun works. Indeed, he had heard a bit about Paige going bad... such a shame... at least there wouldn't be any more dance dance revolution.

Hotwire didn't doubt his intelligence for one reason:The plans were next to flawless. It was his cockiness that rubbed hotwire the wrong way.

"Sure I'll help out... I'm familiar with your portal gun... had to borrow it to bring ben back, I still have the league files on dimensional travel, should help me make this more efficient... less bulk here, here, and here" he said, pointing out a few bulky parts on the arms and legs.

"First... I'm going to need a suit to work with... something to use as my base... sorry, but I'm no fashion designer."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Oh no, He needed a base! Why didn't Eric think of that! Something clicked right then, he had sort of a cheesy flash back. " Base, I'll be right back!" Eric said running out of the room and back into his. He dug through one of his drawers and pulled out a white morph suit he used to wear to "protect" his identity. He then grabbed a white un painted helmet off of his desk. He was exited to paint the helmet, but his suit was more important.

Eric ran back into Hotwire's room and threw the morph suit and the Helmet on his bed. " Now that I think of it, I had a very tacky style last year." Eric pointed out with a smile. He always was a cocky kind of person, but if you got to know him on a personal level he was a pretty cool kid.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 pm

"Hmmmmm... this'll do. Now eric... I'm gonna have to dismantle your gun for parts... otherwise I'm gonna have to custom order a few."

By this point, Hotwire had cleared his desk, and had spread out the plans on a projector screen.

"for the designs your using... I'm gonna need some flexi-tubules... there's a bin down in the hanger. Choose whatever colors you want... bottom line is that I need about 37 feet total."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Dismantle his gun, that's kind of heart breaking. He grew up with the gun, it was like a part of his life. I guess it still will be apart of him, he'll basically be wearing his gun, that's all. " Everything is so complex, but at the same time simple. I love it!" Eric said running out of the room then back in with a white suitcase. He opened it and handed the gun to Hotwire.

Eric then walked to the closet and picked out two colors. Red and Blue, the colors of the portals he shoots. " Cliche any?" Eric said holding up the two colors with a cheesy smile. He then walked over and handed the tubes to Hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Hotwire placed the gun on the table, and began unscrewing the plates from the gun. Once he was done, he picked it up the metal frame with all the fancy circuits, and began walking out the door.

"Okay, I need some space to spread out for this... I'm used to building from the ground up, but I'm using a skeleton this time. Follow me down to the hanger. The tools I'm gonna need to do this right are down there. Place all the stuff on my desk, and your plans on that cart and follow me."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Eric did as Hotwire asked and carried everything to the cart. " Everything's ready!" Eric said walking next to Hotwire. He heard that Hotwire ran into a fan girl a while back, This might make an interesting conversation.

" So, I heard you ran into a Fan Girl? That's really cool and all, but you didn't tell me about her! I'm always up for some Fan girl action!" Eric said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"It was on my day off... you guys left me there alone... your own fault."

As he reached the hanger, he placed the gun on the floor.

"Alright... just lay everything out here... any-where's fine... except for the costume, put that off to the side."

As he said this, he walked to the other end of the hanger and began dragging over a welding torch and tank on a dolly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Eric did so and laid everything out neatly and organized. For a guy he did care a lot of organization. He put the costume off to the side then sat stood on the other side of Hotwire. " If you need anything, just holler." Eric said walking over to the corner and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)   Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's Upgrade! (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next