Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapShadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Voting_barShadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapShadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Voting_barShadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Metamorphi did not comment as Eric argued with him and watched him leave. He stayed still as he waited for more people to come.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Paige closed her eyes and then looked back up. Paige then too waited for anyone else to show up.

OOC:i think jak wanted to have spider girl included so i will wait for his post then after explaining the plan to spider girl I'll fast forward this to the day of EP's return but if Jak doesnt join in like a day or so or decides not t join then I'll fast forward this to the day of eps return.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:03 pm

(Tell me when to have Tiberius arrive.)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:06 pm

ooc:alright he should probibly hop in when i fast forawrd the date and the are on their wa to Eps location when she arives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:22 pm

As Paige looked up she would notice Spider-Girl had been on the ceiling spying on them then dropped down, no sooner had Paige noticed her.

"Hey, you saw me? Nice, getting better I see. Heard about your little run in with the law in my city Paigey and then I track you to Titans Tower and find you talkin about sacrificing yourself? What gives?"

SPider-Girl hadn't kept up much with all the Titan business, but she knew Paige hadn't been around much after a few occurrences. Also this situation they were talking about sounded like really REALLY! bad news, but doesn't it always.

"Hey there linolium lad, haven't seen you since the whole bus incident. I see they made you a Titan afterall."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Paige sighed and looked at Spider girl.

"Ok fist off I didn't rob the place the bad guys just ran off just as the cops came by and they assumed i was the robber since i was wearing all black and amask, and second of all An evil sipirt Ep has returned and will be here in 7 days to kill me the titans then the reast of the city maybe even the world. The only way i can stop her is if i sacrifice myself by taking her and my self back threw the rift shell get her from in the last few seconds before it closes she she can never return again!"

she said very quickly taking a a deep breath after explaining the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Metamorphi stayed still, trying to think of something to break the awkward silence when a familiar face dropped in to do it for him Linoleum lad? Is that the best you could come up with? And why did you sound so surprised when you said "I see they made you a Titan afterall "? There was never any doubt that I would be accepted once I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Spider-Girl rolled her eyes, which couldn't be seen behind her mask, but she did the exaggerated head movement so they could tell.

"Honey, no need to explain, I live in Steel and I know just how trigger happy the SCPD are to point their weapons at any cape they can see. That what happens when you try to do good in a city where the law is just as bent as the one's who break it."

Then Metamorphi chimed in rather insulted, but Liz just waved him off.

"Calm down, you may not be Sage, but you got his temper tantrums. I was only kidding, although the next time your in a crisis don't leave me with all the clean up. There was still bombs going off when you had to go on a sudden bathroom break newbie."

That being said, Lizandra then placed her hands on her hips and addressed Paige.

"Well I'll tell you one thing, were all Titans here; Ex, Honorary, Fulltime it doesn't matter and we don't kill or be killed to solve problems. That's why we do what we do and Cops like the ones in Steel do what they do. So as long as I breathe, so will you elf ears. Now to your whole problem, threat that can wipe out the city and all the Titans including Superboy!? I don't know if I believe it, but I've been doing this for a year or so now and find myself believing a lot of crazy stuff nowadays so why not. I'll help you out Paige, 7 days is more than enough time for us to figure out a way to take out this EP ghost girl."

As Spidey spoke she smiled happily, her morals never allowed for death as an outcome to anything. To her there was ALWAYS another way and she would die trying to fight for it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Paige smirked she kinda missed people making comments on her ears like that one. Paige took a deep breath and spoke.

"Look its my faul shes back now and I will die before I let her hurt anyone else. I will most likely not die after going threw that rift so you don't have to worrie about that but its our only plan right now so I'm sticking to it if you dont like it then dont help all I need is a little help holding her off until about 1hr then I'll take it from there. All we have to do now is propare our selves for the worse and be ready to fight in 7 days."

Paige said with a confident tone.

OOC:ok when you guys are ready I'll fast forward this baby to 7 days and we'll come back in on new thread in mid town jump city were crypt can jump in so let me know when your ready.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:39 pm

(Can remove if you don't want him arriving yet.)

The ground tremored slightly as Tiberius burrowed up toward the group, he knew it was titans tower but he'd been doing mostly good again since leaving Symbiote. His talons came up through the ground off to one side tearing the stone and earth away ahead of him. His talons just kept growing until each was the size of a person. There were six talons tearing the ground apart, Tiberius's head emerged from the hole and he slowly looked around. He saw Paige and said. "I have come to help you my friend. What do we need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 pm

(OOC: Sorry but I`m going on holiday on Tuesday and won`t have access to the internet for 2 weeks)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:49 pm

OOC: ok well when jak and moons ready I'll fast forward it 7 days so if you want we can just say he couldnt make it to the fight if you want. and crypt its alittle early but itwill work
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 pm

OOC: I'm ready when you are..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:56 pm

OT: go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:01 pm

OOC:alright one sec ill make it it will be named EPs return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next