Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Vote_lcapShadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Voting_barShadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Vote_lcapShadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Voting_barShadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:21 am

Paige ran threw a forest into an opening being chased down by some cops.

"I keep telling you guys ever since the Bank back in steel city. THE BAD GUYS GOT AWAY I JUST LOOK LIKE A VILLIAN CAUSE I AM WEARING ALL BLACK AND A MASK!"

Paige ran into an opening to a water fall and looked back at the up coming police officers "Ok option 1 get arrested cause these guys don't know when to stop or option 2 hope this is like a water slide and that the facts you know about waterfall jumps are just bull.."

"Freeze!"

"Ok 3,2,1!" Paige hopps off the edge of the water fall huging her self as she dropped. Right before she hit the water she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She felt herself almost like she crashed into the ground but didn't feel her body touch the ground. Paige swam up and poped out of the water and looked down and saw a crador. "huh...."

Paige swam threw the lake and crawled up on the grass. "well at least i got the cops off my back." Paige patted down her entire body to make sure nothing was broken and froze at her ears and her eyes went wide. "No... it can't be..." Paige quickly felt her teeth and they felt pointyer than usual. "But how? That wich took my powers but.... she was only a novice witch and a spell was so strong so it must have been a more advanced spell for her to preform."

Paige slowly stood up and felt her ears feeling how pointy they were. "Could the spell she casted been to strong and caused it only to be a temparray effect?" Paige then made her way back in the water and took a deep breath and swam to the crader. "Thats way to round and looks way to new to be nachural." Paige swam back up and swam back over to the grass and climbed up and sat down.

"Ok it hasn't been too long lets take this slowly." Paige lifted up her hand and tried to make it light up but nothing happened. Paige sighed and dropped her hand and paused. "Duh!" Paige took off her back strap and unzipped her costume and pulled off the top part of her costume showing a gray tank top. Paige brought up her hand again and fouced but nothing happened.

"Damn...... wait maybe if I..." Paige only foucsed on one finger this time. Paige watched as it barely lit up. "So it was only tempararry now question is what am I gonna do about it?" Paige got up and ziped her top back up and put her strap back on. "Time to head back to my apartment for now."

Paige's Apartment 1 week later

Some music plays as paige walks to the center of the room wearing a black sports bra and sweat pants with her hair pulled back in a ponney tail and looks pretty tired with beads of sweat on her as her ears are clearly a little longer than last time. Paige clenches her hands then lets go as she holds them out to her sides as she slowly rises up into the air for about a few seconds until her nose starts to bleed and falls to the ground. Paige wipes the blood from her nose looking angry. "Damn 1 week and still only barely holding myself up!"

Same place 2 weeks later

Paige wears the same clotes as last time but faces a mamican with X's painted on it. Paige forms 2 energy balls in each and and throws it at the manicin blasting it's head off along with its torso. "Yes!"

Same place 1 week later

Paige does a few flips and kicks and the final kick ends with a energy blast from the foot. "Finally got that move down now for the real test." Paige slowly rises up in the air barley staying up straight and staying in one place "After 20 nose bleeds and faits I finally got it down!"

Same place 1 week later

Paiges ears look fully grown again she floats as if sitting down in loucus stlye meditaing floating inside a hudge light blue bubble with smaller ones floaing out side it.

"You've been training I see... Well so have I....."

Paiges bubbles disaper as she lands on one knee and a fist and brings her head from looking down to back up looking all around the room.

"Your not going to see me I'm talking to you by using an old freinds powers..."

"EP?"

"Achully I was named after my creator Zondra Vallexii but not you of corse your just the girl who took that name but for old times sake you can call me EP."

"How are you able to.. I destroyed you!"

"Yeah no just some hot metal won't stop me but just cause you did that I decied to come pay you a vist and kill you and all your friends well old freinds."

"How-"

"It doesn't matter how just that I'll be there by next full moon in 7ish days see you soon oh yeah and your old BF says hi."

As Ep's voice faded Paige ran over to her laptop quickly. Pige began to type on it very quickly as screens came on and off the screen. finnaly a "T" came on the screen telling Paige she mannaged to get onto the Titans tower main frame. From here paige taped into the titans comlinks and waited for the red light to turn off to show that she was now bing brodcated to all the com links but only could get the sound on and no picture. paige then began to speak.

"Attention all Titans! This is former Titan current hero Shadow Knight formerly known as Zondra Vallexii. I have an importent message for all current Titans and Titans who were Titans for the past year. And Evil Spirt named EP has returned or is about to. She now has a physical form and is very powerful. She intends to kill me and all of you. If I know her as well I think I do after she is done with us she will move onto the city and evenchually the world if she can. I have more important information and a plan to stop her if my hypothasis on how she intends to get here is correct but I'll need all of your help to stop her. I'll imform you on my plan once I arrive at the tower I sugest all who are willing to put their lifes on the line to come to the towers main ops room and wait for my arrival.Shadow over and out."

Paige disconnected from the tower and started to pack up some things and change.

About 45 mins later at titans tower.

Paige wore her heros costume holding a backpack that holds verious items and books. Paige knocked on the door and waited for an answer as her face is seriouse and determained.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:40 am

Metamorphi was in the training room, doing push ups while his body was made of solid steel and weighed over 1000kg forty eight, forty nine, fift... suddenly his communicator activated causing him to lose his focus and collapse. He listened to the message carefully, put his shirt back on and ran out of the room. 45 minutes later when Paige arrived Metamorphi was outside waiting for her Are you that girl who sent the message to us?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 am

Paige looked over to Metamorphi.

"Yes I am I'm glad to see my message got threw sometimes when you hack into things to send messages they don't make it there. So are you going to let me in cause I think the DNA scanners data on we was erased when I left."

Paige said as she turned back to the door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Of course, come in Metamorphi said as he opened the doors

(OOC: Lol, I`m so lazy)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Paige then makes her way inside and walks over to the main computer wipping out her computer linking it up to the main one as things fly on and off both screens. Paige then pauses on one screen that shows a picture of a red and black rift with stuff written by it. Paige then stets down a few books and open them to a few pages and turn back to metamophi.

"Now we wait for the others so I can fill you all in at once."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Eric's communicator went off with a message of a familiar voice. It was Paige! He jumped out of bed, fixed his hair, threw on a shirt, ad ran down stairs to his beautiful Paige. He saw Metamorphi had opened the door for her and lead her to the computer. Eric ran to Paige and wrapped his arms around her. " This EP wont hurt you, not if I'm around." Eric comforted with a smile. He kissed the top of her head then walked next her crouching down and looking at the computer.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Alright then Metamorphi started waiting for the other titans when someone else came in and kissed Paige Who`s your boyfriend there Paige? Don`t mind me, carry on he looked at the newcomer more closely, he was obviously a titan but Metamorphi didn`t recognize him from the pizza party.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:36 pm

"It's not me that I'm worried about."

She muttered as she heard Metamorphis comment but chose not to answer. Paige crouched down by Eric.

"It's a rift that takes you to a differnt demention after alot of research and some stuff I learned from some books that a librarian gave me I managed to narrow down all the options down to this rift. When its opened to a new demention it remains open for 1 hr then closes and is unable to be opened again. It also can only be open on full moons which is when EP claims shes coming."

Paige stated out in a quite tone Paige thought about her plan an knew Eric would object to it but it really was the only way.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Eric turned around and gave a short solute to Metamorphi. He turned back to Paige and listened to everything she said and took in other options. " Isn't there another way! Really? and where is she coming from. I'm sure we could find a spell to stop her. Nora might have one. She's a new member to the Titan team!" Eric said trying to find another way. Deep inside he knew there wasn't another way, but he might as well try.

" I'm not letting a stupid chick hurt you," Eric said then standing up " I'm not letting her hurt anyone." Eric said pulling Paige up and looking a Metamorphi. " Metamorphi, i'm Eric. I know you because, well I know everyone!" Eric said happily.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Metamorphi watched Paige and Eric, tried to hear what Paige said to Eric but couldn`t, returned Eric`s mock salute You know everyone? Seems legit. Metamorphi wanted to contribute more but couldn`t find the right words.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Paie looked at Eric with a sad face.

"listen I dont know where shes coming from or how the hell she got a physical form if i did I would have found a spell to stop her or some other way but there isn't one.... I'm not completely sure where or what will happen when I get there but it's all worth it knowing she cant hurt you or anyone else."

Paige typed a few things on the laptop then another ting poped up on the screen. she then looked to eric than metamorphi.

"This is the written out version of my plan learn your part and perpare becuse in 7 days EP will arrive.right now we just have to get some more people to help fight ep."

Paige walked over to the big monitor that shows the sam ething as her lap top.

"The plans simple we hold off EP until the 1 hrs almost up then I'll sacrifice myself to get her back threw the portal and I'll hold her there until the portal closes."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Eric listened to Paige. Well if you don't know where she's coming from you can't really stop the portal if you have no detail on it." Eric said trying to convince her there's another way. Eric was surprised that she had written out a plan. She has matured over the last year, it'll help us a lot.

Paige then talked about sacrificing herself and Eric's jaw dropped. " No! I'm not losing you again! I just got you back and now I might not ever see you again! That's not how it works! We can try to find another way!" Eric argued with mixed feelings. he didn't want Jumpcity, or anyone to get hurt, but he didn't want to lose Paige again!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Metamorphi had nothing to say and merely nodded when he thought it was necessary until hearing Eric`s reaction Calm down! We can`t find another way and you know that! Do you think that your feelings are more important than this city's!?! `Cause if that`s what you think then you`re wrong!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Paige clenched her fists and looked down.

"Eric Hes right theres no other way and I'd rather it be me than you or anyone else and I hate to say this but if you try to stop me I'll kick you into next week. I can't sit back and watch anyone expeshally you be hurt by EP knowing I could have stoped her. It's my falt shes free and it's my duty to fix that! If you really love me you'll respect my dission."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Eric looked down, " Don't you think I've taken that in consideration! I don't want the town to get hurt! I've been looking for Paige for a year now! I finally get her back and this happens! What do you expect me to say!" Eric argued. He turned to meet Paige's eyes.

" Fine, We're going to take down this EP, but you have to make sure I get a good kick butt in there too. Tell me when everyone is ready, then i'll be back down." Eric said turning around and walking back up the stairs and into his room.

OOC: I'm exiting for a while... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)   Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Knights last fight/The return of EP (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next