Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Voting_barWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Voting_barWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Paige smiled at him as she grabed his hand and lead him to the door and looked back to the bike and saw to guys slowly walking to it and frowned.

"HEY YOU TWO HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE LAST TIME I CAUGHT YOU NEAR A MOTORCYCLE NEAR MY PLACE!"

The two guys looked at her and ran away quickly. Paige's smile returned as she lead Eric up the stairs to her room. paige then unstraped one of her boots and reached in pulling out a key and sliping it back on re straping it up. Paige then un locked the door and opened it revealing a small apartment that looks almost un livivible with a lamp that was on the celing on the ground with some glass by it. One or two cumord doors were off or almost there. "Crap Thats right I still have to fix that stuff... ok just act like theres nothing wrong with the room and say good bye." Paige turned to eric and smiled.

"Well thanks for everything I'll try to pay you a visit when I can ."

Paige said leaning over to him giving him a kiss before saying.

"Thanks again bye!"

seeming eger to not let him ask questions about her apartment shuting the door after walking inside.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Eric laughed as Paige scared everyone off from his motorcycle. He lead them up stairs, and when Paige opened her apartment, nothing was really in it. She shut the door on him and left him without a word to say. He pressed his hand on the door " I love you." Eric whispered walking away back to his motorcycle then back to the tower.

Something hit him, he forgot to ask about what was wrong. Well at least he got to express his feelings, and now she knows too.
Back to top Go down

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3