Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Vote_lcapWorst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Voting_barWorst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Vote_lcapWorst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Voting_barWorst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Empty
PostSubject: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:10 pm

"Lately I have been wondering how well I have been making my choices and if my past ones were the right choices. But I have mainly thinking how my choices have changed my life and about the past year. So much has happened my parents died, I was nearly taken over by an evil spirt, I got my first boyfriend ever, my first boyfreind was sent to hell, I joined the Titans, I interaced with achual people, I fell inlove again but I'm too ashamed of what I have become to comfront him, meet multiple aliens and others like me, and unforchenetly have learned what it's like to kill..... more times than I'd like to admit. Today is my 16th birhtday and just by looking at the past year this one isn't going to be as sweet as most teenages girls want. A few mounths ago when I was a Titan I was so excited for my birthday because this time I had friends to spend it with but now I'm all alone again."

Paige puts on her mask over her eyes and leaps from her window landing on her motorcycle. Paige then pulls out her laptop from its holder to play one song called Linking Parks In th End and puts it back after hiting play. Paige then puts her motorcylce out of park and drives off.

"I just have a weird feeling about today but that won't stop me from heading over to Jump city for my now weekly vist not even....."

Some rain starts to fall from the sky. "*sigh* Rain great why does it always rain when I go out to do stuff. What does it think I need more dramatic parts in my life. Well I hope the saying is right after every storm theres a rainbow..... wait was it a line from a song or a saying oh well doesn't really matter."

Paige drives over to the main bridge to see a group of men shooting off guns and scaring the people in cars making a road block. "Great I was really hoping I wouldn't have to deal with anyone today." Paige drove over to the men and put her bike in park then continued over to the men.

"Well look who it is the chick who killed 4 of our best guys just in time to we were just about to waste a few guys."

Paige pulls out her two kanatanas and narrowed her eyes but was kinda destracted at the moment but knew this was a fight she had to go threw with.

"Lets make this quick I do have other places I wanna be right now."

"Your a cocky little thing aren't you? Lets fix that boys!"

Paige's eyes wided as she saw some of the closer cars people were achually others from the same gang holding all sorts of wepons.

"You see we don't take likely to people who kilkl our own GET HER!."

They all charged at her hiting her with clubs as she tried to fight back and felt as one took her laptop and wepons.

"hey look a play list!"

one clicked play and played Young by, Hollywood Undead as they all beat her. Paige could feel every hit and closed her eyes as she culapsed and passed out. ""Lately I have been wondering how well I have been making my choices and if my past ones were the right choices. But I have mainly thinking how my choices have changed my life and about the past year. I gess every desission really does have it's own consiquinces and now I'll die because of mine and I think it might be best if I did just fade away from this world."

"ENOUGH! throw her in!"

The leader pointed over the edge of the brigde. Even though Paige was passed out she could still feel them pick up her bleeding body and them toss her over the edge. She felt the air blow at her as she fell and hear the music fade as she made her way to the water. She landed in the water and left a blood trail as she sank futher down in the water. Ans she could feel as the air escaped her and the water fill her body and only thought one thing. "Maybe it would just be best if i just faded from this world." Everything was turning dark and colder and was about to let go of life but was stoped as she felt something catch her and pull her away from death but who or what samed her?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Eric was doing a patrol around Jumpcity. He's gotten stronger, faster, swifter, and more flexible. He's been focusing on training a lot more too, after Paige left it felt like she took apart of him with her. It was said, but like many had told him, you can't dwell on the past. He was on his motorcycle riding the the jump city night, rain sliding down the screen of his helmet.

He arrived over a bridge, cars surrounding a person. They threw the person off the edge and stood there laughing. Eric threw off his helmet and ran towards the edge of the bridge. He ran towards one of the guys, jumped up, kicked his neck and made him fall too the ground.

other people ran towards him with weapons. Eric turned and back towards the edge. " Let him jump!" one of the men called out. they all chuckled and put there weapons down.

" Thank you!" Eric announced bowing then diving into the water to the person. He picked up the person, not looking at there face, and carried "it" to the shore line. He lied the person down and took a deep breath. He looked in the sky and flipped his hair to the side.

"That was a risk you took there." Eric said turning to the person, it was a girl. But it wasn't just any girl, Eric's eyes widened, it was Paige! Instead of attacking her with hugs, he waited for her to wake up, he learned patience was the better option when training.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Paige layed in darkness her death was delayed some how but was still coming at her. Paige did not breath she had took in too much water when she sank. Paige didn't even fight to hold on but if she knew who had saved her she would have fought to see him one last time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Eric turned to notice that Paige wasn't waking up, she should have by now if she was out of the water. Eric walked o Paige and gave CPR as fast as he could. He didn't look like he was panicking, but on the inside, Eric didn't want to lose her again.

" Come on girlie!" Eric hesitated leaning down breathing into Paige with minty breath. He wasn't going to jump to his death for a person he thought was a stranger, then figured out it was his half girl friend who ran off die!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:05 pm

The darkness around paige started to fade as paige came to and flung up coufing up water and taking a deep breath in not knoing who saved her. she wiped her mouth fliching alittle in reaction to touching several cuts.

"Talk about on kiss of life. Thanks uh....."

Paige turned to see Eric and went wide eyed when she saw Eric.

"E-Eric?"

Was all paige could manage before going silent. Paige had no idea how much he saw but was amazingly glad to see him she hadn't gone to long without thinking about him he did tell her he loved her and secretly she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Eric smiled as she recognized him. He was glad to know she was in good shape and didn't lose her memories. He wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her close to him. It was nice to see Paige, it made all of the thoughts of what could have happened to her disappear with the wind.

" It's nice to have you back." Eric whispered into her ear smiling. He looked older, his face more shaped and his training more advanced. Paige, just looked more deadly in general.

" Oh, and happy birthday." Eric added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Paige stood there as he hugged her at first then slowly hugged back wincing a little from the pain the guys from the gang managed to brake a few ribs and bones paige hated not being able to heal.

"Ok one ow I got a few broken ribs and arm and most likely leg here. Two This isn't really a happy birthday but thanks anyways for remembering and three I'm not really back back but techniquly been back for a few weeks...... by the way dont you recignize anything diffrent about be like the fact my ears and teeth aren't long and pointy anymore?"

She said trying to bare the pain so she could keep huging him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:24 pm

Eric sat back and looked at Paige, he did notice she was different but he missed the old Paige. " But I liked your point ears and sharp teeth. It made you different and unique, not that you aren't now, I just liked those features about you." Eric pointed out looking at the crippled Paige.

" Yeah, I should get you too the doctor, shouldn't I?" Eric joked picking up Paige and started to walk towards the hospital with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Paige stared at Eric as he picked her up she was amazed at what he said. As he held her she felt almost happy she looked at him and knew she loved him he was the reason she alwayed doughted her leaving she always felt happy by him and safe. Paige rested her head on his shoulder staying silent for a while and said softly and quoetly.

"I don't desirve help and I didn't desive my powers I see that now.... a witch took my powers because of how I treated her and she achully helped me figure this out but all I did since then were just horrible things.... Eric do you know why those guys wanted to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Eric looked down at Paige and sort of made an assuring look. " So, you don't have powers? Looks like we're in the same club." Eric joked still walking, almost to the hospital.

" Maybe they want your hot body." Eric joked walking into a pale room and stepping up to the desk. He explained everything and set Paige onto a bed with medical staff.They drove Paige into a room, Eric following behind smiling in a assuring way.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Paige looked over to Eric giving him a look saying lean closer and as he waould paige would wisper.

"They wanted to kill me beacuse I killed 4 of their gang members....."

She said as she was put into a room and watched as one of the doctors would tell Eric to wait out side the room for now. Paige looked over to Eric with water eyes and mouth "I sorry" as she blinked away the tears and turned her gaze to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Eric waved good-bye to Paige, acting with complete coolness like she said nothing at all. Eric didn't want Paige to worry about what he was thinking about her, but the truth is, he wasn't proud of her decisions.

Eric sat in the waiting room ever since then. He visited her everyday he could, ever since that day, until she was able to leave the hospital. He was going to wait it out and not leave her. She was an important part of his life and he wasn't going to let her go that easily.

Eric brought in two pictures for Paige, one from prom the other at the tower in his room. He also brought balloons that stated "Get well soon" and stuffed animals with cheesy sayings like "I wuv you berry much". Typical things that would make people smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)   Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Birthday Ever (eric then-open)
Page 1 of 1