Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Voting_barWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Voting_barWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Eric looked at Paige. He's a people person, he knows when there's something on there mind that they're not telling. Or just something they need to get off there chest. Eric doesn't hate people for what they did. He hates them for what they do.

" Paige, there's something you're not telling me. I'm around girls everyday, I know these things." Eric pointed out back flipping out of his hanging position and landed in a criss cross sitting position, facing Paige. It probably wasn't the best thing to tell a girl that he hangs out with girls everyday, but Eric isn't the kind of person to lie.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:55 pm

"Your such a show off."

Paige swung herself forward grabing the branch with one hand and flung her feet down swinging backwards and then forward landing on another brach further down and then back filping down to Eric landing on one hand and then moving in one fluad motion moves into a siting position in frount of him.

"To bad I'm a bigger one! Now why do you think I'm not telling you?"

She said trying to act casual like she wasn't hiding things from him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Eric looked at Paige with eyes that usually make people say whats on there mind. " I don't know what you're not telling me. That's why I'm asking you. I can just tell it's something important." Eric said with a smile.

He scooted closer to Paige " You know you can trust me, right?" Eric asked. They were close enough where there shoulders were touching. If she couldn't trust him, that's a weak link in there relationship.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Paige kinda blushed a little for a moment when his should touched hers and sighed.

"Look theres just some stuff I'm not proud of that I did thats all."

"No it's not." Paige thought but didn't think the other thing was important enough to worrie Eric about.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Eric looked at her. Things she wasn't proud of, That's not good. HE didn't show any really stress on the outside, but on the inside he was worrying for Paige. He hoped she didn't get in real trouble, like an assassin isn't after her or something. Eric smiled. "Paige." Eric said leaning forward and kissing Paige. He put his hand around her neck and pulled her close.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Paige was looking down but once she heard him say her name she looked up and to her suprise he started hissing her. Paige's checks turned bright red as she was pulled close to him. Paige closed her eyes as she started to kiss back Paige had no idea why she was so suprised she knew how he felt about her he had even told her and right then as she kissed back her true feelings about him showed. Paige truely loved Eric and she wasn't afraid to show it. She only hoped this relashionship whouldn't end the same way with Abog.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:50 pm

After Eric embraced the small moment. He let go of Paige, and then awkwardness filled the air. He let his head fall back and laughed. He just thought it was funny, he promised him self not to get carried away, He told himself that it was his feelings. They were obviously strong.

" I think it's cute that you didn't slap me right then and there." Eric joked, usually on a first date you don't kiss, well I guess it wasn't really a first date, but it felt like one. Eric looked down out of the tree to see people walking an laughing. It was defiantly a nice day, especially to have Paige back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Paige kinda just sat there staring at Eric brightly blushing.

".....whoa......."

That was seemingly the only thing Paige could manage to say. Paige just continues to sit and stare at Eric with her cheeks brightly blushing.

OOC:sorry for the small post
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Eric chuckled " is it just me, or did the tree just got very awkward?" Eric asked with smile. He was a kind of guy who stated the truth with no problem. Sometimes it wasn't the best thing to say in some situations, but he's.. just that kind of person.

" Now what, i'm pretty sure I've covered everything on the first date list." Eric joked standing up. He offered his hand to pull her up with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Paige blinked a few times then grabed his hand and stood up and smirked.

"Well you havent taken me home yet thats a vidal part."

Paige said trying to get a free ride back considering her motorcycles gone and she cant fly so if Eric wasn't here shed have to walk all the way back to the apartment in Steel City. And Paige decied to do one thing that she always like to do as a kid.

"Hey whats yur favoret band and or song?"

Ask a random question to confuse people for fun.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Eric laughed. "Last time I took you home I almost killed us both! You're such a brave girl!" Eric joked jumping down out of the tree and landing safely. " Okay, now can I catch you, or are you going to jump down by yourself." Eric joked putting his hands out to the tree waiting for Paige.

OOC: Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 pm

"Well I was never caught after jumping out of a tree so...."

Paige jumped down falling straight for Eric.

OOC:Sorry wasn't much to reply to
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Paige actually took the offer of jumping out of the tree. As promised, Eric caught her with a smile. " Again, you're a brave girl." Eric joked setting Paige down. He grabbed her hand and started walking to the motorcycle.

" Well, now you wear the helmet this time. It makes me look like a good boy." Eric joked putting the Helmet on her head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Paigesmiled under the helmet and sighed.

"Alright my apartment is in the north side apartments in steel city building 3 apartment number 10 aka the crapyest room in the whole building."

She said as she climbed onto the back of his motorcycle.Paige patted the front part and asked.

"Come on Eric."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Eric walked to the bike and threw his leg over. He smirked and turned his head around. " Hold on." Eric said while cranking the engine and taking off in speed. He drove fast, but he gained control over the bike in the past year. So over all it was a smooth ride on the black sleek bike.

Eric pulled up too the apartments. He eye-balled a couple of guys hanging out around the building. They were in SteelCity now. That means trouble from the start. Paige could handle herself, but Eric wouldn't take any chances. " Now I take you too your room." Eric said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next