Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Vote_lcapWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Voting_barWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Vote_lcapWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Voting_barWorst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Empty
PostSubject: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Paige lead the way out of the hospital wearing the lower half of her hero costume and the black tank top she usually wore under the top half carriing a bag that had the top half of her costume in side. Paige was fillianly allowed to leave the hospital after all her wondes had healed and wanted to go on a walk with Eric knowing if it hadn't been for him being there she would have ran off weeks ago to get her stuff back.

Paige would wait out side the doors for eric to come out. All paige could truelly think about right now was him and how nice he had been. Paige loved the things he had gotten for her and had some other people deliver the items back to her apartment a day ago. Paige held open the door and looked to Eric.

"Hurry up will you I don't wana waste anymore time here."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Eric was gleaming with joy riding on his motorcycle. His dark helmet was covering his face, and the roaring engine muffling most of the noises around him. He pulled up to the Hospital front doors with his wonderful Paige standing there. " Where too?" Eric asked sticking out his hand smiling after taking off his helmet.

He pulled Paige closer too him gently and put the helmet on her. He wasn't going to do any crazy tricks with her because almost every time he does he kills himself. He's gotten better but for Paige's sake, he's not going to try anything.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Paige smiled grabing his hand as she came closer. Paige smiled and pulled it off puttling it on him.

"No offence but even though I don't have my powers anymore you still need that helment way more than me, pluse I dont do helments."

Paige hopped on the back of the bike looking at Eric smiling.

"And as for where anywhere that doesn't go over water or here will be just fine."

Paige didn't really want to see the other titans just yet so when she said nothing over waters she really ment not the tower and i'll be happy. Paige then leaned forward and grabed onto him holding him tightly but not to tightly.

"Now can we go already I don't really like it in or at hospitals."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Eric smiled " What ever you say." Eric laughed while taking off in speed towards the park. Yes, a cheesy walk in the park, something you'd do on a first date. He's been on a lot of dates if you think about it.

He hit top speed and slowed down thinking of Paige and how she might be scared. He pulled up to a green park with kids running around with each other, couples having picnics, and birds singing together with harmony. " Here we are, very peaceful and a perfect place for a cheesy date." Eric said jumping off his bike with his backpack around his back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Paige hopped off and smiled at eric.

"So this is a date huh? Well for futucher refrense I don't like romanic movies or any of that stuff but do apreshiate a good romancing."

She said joking around but also being seriouse at the same time. Paige streched a little her joints still a little stiff from being stuck in bed for a mounth.

"So what do you wana do?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Eric smiled and jerked the engine off. He put the helmet on the seat of the bike and hopped off of it fixing his blonde hair. He looked at Paige and smiled. He picked her up like a child and started to walk off. " Act like children, because i'm good at it!" Eric said while laughing.

He walked into the woods still carrying Paige. He jumped in a tree with Paige in his arms, obviously he's been doing a lot of training. Eric set Paige down on a branch and smiled sticking his head out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Paige laughed at what he said as he carried her. Paige smiled at Eric as she sat on the tree branch he had gotten stronger since the last time she saw him.

"Not bad but I could have climbed faster with both hands tied behind by back but still not bad bonus points for saving me the effort of climbing up here myself. Now to do something I haven't done in a long time..."

Paige leaned forward then back and began to dangle holding herself up with her legs laughing. Hanging or simply being upside down was always her favoret thing to do as a kid considering there was nothing better to do.

"Hey did you know one... well a cuple times I fell asleep while up side down? It's more confterble than you think I can really see why bats love it. ...... I wonder if Batman does this..."

Paige had only recently learned about some of the big leage heros over the internet and has been making dumb coments like that last one alot.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Eric laughed as she hung up side down. " Fine, hate on me for carrying a girl up a tree!" Eric joked sitting by Paige then laying down where when he looked up Paige would be right there. He smiled brightly then looked into her eyes. His green eyes shining.

" So, where'd you run off too. You probably will hate my guts after bringing up this personal topic. But I can't let my curious mind wander in the wrong direction." Eric said obviously letting the smart side of him come out. Which was starting to be a usual thing, he's grown up in the past year, He accepted that being extremely smart was apart of him instead of ignoring it and flirting with other girls.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:04 am

occ: bright blue out loud regular blue in head

Paige looked at eric staring into his eyes as well smiling taking a few seconds to react and respond.

"Oh.. right... Well I first went to new mexico to see if the rumors of a millitary base being there and found nothing,"

"Truth"

"Then went to a hotel where I encountered a huge ass spider and nearly was killed by it,"

"most likely over exagerated or at lest thats what the maniger said when he found holes everywhere in my room from my energy blast."

"Then I went to a small town in Iowa and meet this girl who was a witch in training and I make one joke and the casts a spell on me to remove my powers,"

"Ok it might have been more than just one...."

"Then I went all around the country to learn to be better at my non super powered skills like mix marshal arts, hand to hand fighting, climbing, acrobatics, dual sword fighting, singal large sword fighting, dual and singal pistol shooting and what not."

"All true"

"But I'm wondering 2 things right now 1 what about you and the titans and 2 is do you like....... the color blue or what ever....."

Paige finished the sentence quickly and with unsertanty.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:35 am

Eric took in all she was saying. " Seems like you had an interesting life in the past year." Eric pointed out with a smile. He rested his hands behind his head and let a sigh of minty breath.

" The Titans, well we've been getting a lot of new people so its like a mini army. We're separating the people into teams to send them out of the missions that would benefit them best." Eric informed looking at the green of the trees then meeting Paige's eyes.

" But, honestly, I think I might leave and go solo, There's so much going on there it's hard to keep up. I can protect good much easier if i'm there first." Eric added with complete honesty. " Blue you say? That's very random, but hmm I love the sky, I love the ocean, I miss the blue in your hair. So yes, i love the color blue." Eric said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 am

Paige unknowingly blushed when he said he loved the blue in her hair and took a second to respond.

"You might go solo huh? well let me warn you it's tougher than it looks I mean look at what happened to me I had to spend a mouth in a hospital! granet a cute boy saved me but not the point. And some days I wish I hadn't left the titans yeah im not the best team player or rule follower or order follower but I still could have used the help. What I'm trying to get at is don't just leave because things aren't going like you though or want them to it can get lonely out there."

paige kinda got silent for a while as she dangled upside down.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 am

Eric smiled. " Well at least you've gotten old and wise since you left." Eric joked putting his finger and her hair and twirling it. He dropped his hand and sat up with a sigh. She did have a point, but there's much more than that. He learned a lot over the time he was in the Titans and he feels that he should do this, but at the same time he doesn't. it's been a very confusing road.

" I see where you're coming at, and considering i'm a very social person i'll get lonely quick. But the safety of my people doesn't count on my comfort, it counts that i'm open when ever they need me. Yes it would be a very tough road, but I might pick up a few people on the way that want the same things I want." Eric pointed out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Paige looked at Eric and took a deep breath.

"Well if you do go in the solo biz let me know maybe we could team up some times...... Hey I know you pretty well but it just hit me, I don't know small things about you like favoret bands songs, colors, imarriring middle names you know the fun stuff!"

She said trying to pick a more fun topic to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Eric chuckled. " Silly girl, I don't have a middle name!" Eric joked. Except he wasn't joking, he was just trying to be fun. Eric then hopped up and hung upside down with Paige. " I haven't done this since I was a kid, hanging upside down on the monkey bars, showing off to.. well everyone!" Eric pointed out with a smile.

" Well, besides the gang battle and hospital bed, what have you been up too?" Eric asked with a smile. His blonde hair hanging from his head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Paige laughed at his comment about not having a middle name and was smiling brightly up until he asked her about what she had been up to lately. Her smile turned to a slight frown and sadness and regret filled her eyes and Paige thought about all the horible things she had done but didn't want Eric to know fearing he would hate her for doing them. paige quickly put a fake smile on and tried to avoid eye contact with eric so he wouldn't see the regret in her eyes.

"Kicking bad guy butt! What else is there for a hero to do?"

"Lets see, Killing villians, Taking money villians steal and their stuff, usuing and upgrading a stole motor cycle, sharpeing and cleaning weapons that also dont belong to me, living is a shity apartment..."

"It's really gonna suck having to find a way to replace the stuff those guys stole from me before tossing me over borad after i upgraded them all those things cost over like tohusand dolloars each and the info on my laptop alone cost over millions."

"yet none of that can be esily replaced."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)   Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst birthday ever (continued eric then open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next