Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Vote_lcapPaige Vs Sage - Page 3 Voting_barPaige Vs Sage - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Vote_lcapPaige Vs Sage - Page 3 Voting_barPaige Vs Sage - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paige Vs Sage

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:52 pm

JaK blocked her sword stroke, forcefully pushing it away as the tip of his own blade cut his hand a bit and then retaliated with his own; spinning as he countered and struck back with his blade. Loud clanging noises could be heard from the metal colliding as they went back and forwardth in a high speed fencing match almost. Then JaK saw an opportunity to gain advantage and cut a vine that had been caught underneath a rock from the stampede, and as he did so, grabbed on as it yanked him up into the air over Paige, where he performed a triple sommersalt after letting go of it before landing behind Paige. This was followed by him whirling around at her for a succession of 3 vertical sword slashes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Paige managed to block 2 of the attacks but was majorly injured on her back. Paige then quickly fliped forward and as one of her hands touched the vine she grabed onto it. And as her fet came down she made shure to step on the vine not allowing jak to use it. As Paige stood up straight standing infrount of Jak she then use her other hand to cut the vine on his side near his hand. As she cut the vin she continued up going up to his neck pausing for a second but insted of sliting his throat she did a double back flip moving away from Jak. She then got back into a fighting position after wraping the vine around her left arm so if she needed to use it it would be ready for her. She then looked over to jak and said with a smirk.

"Your move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:05 pm

And what a move it was; JaK pointed his sword at her like a spear and then darted with nearly inhuman speed at the girl, but before he reached her, JaK dropped to his knees and slid towards Paige with his blade extended towards her lower waist. It had been a quick drop switch between levels and then whether he he hit or not he would keep sliding on his knees until he got to the base of a tree. Keeping his momentum, however, from the dash he would run up the tree like a ninja and then wait for Paige at the top of it. Maybe taking this to a more risky venue or platform would make things more interesting. One misstep up here and you plummet to the jungle floor below.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Paige saw him coming at her and tried to jump out of the way but got a deep cut in her uper thigh. Paige saw him go up the tree and unwraped the vine and wiped it near where jaks feet were and made sure it attached to the branch and not himPaige then tuged hard on it then pulled it back puting as much strain on it as she could so she could use it like s ling shot. Paige then jumped forward as the vine gave her the help she needed to get up to the branch. paige could have gotten up there herself if her thigh wasnt damaged the way it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:32 pm

"Paige, you're injured, stop this before you get yourself killed. You put up a good fight and I'll even give it to you, had you actually had your powers or I didn't heal you MIGHT have won, but this is madness. I don't want to have to kill you."

As JaK said this he twirled his blade around in between his fingers like a rotating helicopter fan blade. Just to show he was still fresh. He was actually in pain, but Sage's willpower never showed weakness if he could avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:40 pm

Paige hoped up on the branch and listened to him as she re wraped the vine around her arm. Paige could feel that if she continued shed die but didn't want to give up.

"As i told you in the begining I Never give up not even if i know im going to lose. I have to admit we had a good fight but this fight wont end until one or both of us are dead!"

She said tring to hide the pain from her voice. Paige then quickly un wraped the vine and tied it to her katana and used the vine like a wipe using her katana to add more damage as she tryied to wip him 3 times not knowing if she would hit him or not but did know this fight was about to end but hoped sahe wasnt going to be the loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:53 pm

"And I told you, I can't die, not until I kill MY BROTHER!"

As Paige lunged her blade at JaK he continued to spin his own blade like a copter, deflecting it and then as she tried again, he he jumped and side flipped over it. However, when she whip-lashed it back it grazed his arm and caused JaK to drop his sword.

The wound was deep, DANG! These things were sharp...Point proven by when she went for the third attack and JaK leaned left to avoid it and instead it sliced into the tree trunk behind him, causing the top of the canopy to collapse towards them. All was needed was the sound of someone yelling timber as the large top half of the jungle tree came hurtling towards them both and JaK lunged to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Paige saw the tree coming at her and looked at her blade there was no time to get it and avoid the tree. Paige then jumped falling and tumbling to the ground paige clenched her teeth as the deep cut in her thigh felt like it tore even more as blood started to streem down her leg. Paige then riped a long strip of her bottom part of her costume near the shin wraping it around the wond. Paige was losing too much blood now and was getting light heading and he rvission bagan to blur a little the only thing keping her going was her disire to keep fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 pm

JaK had been pinned down by the tree after all and his vertebrae was cracked and crooked...As he tried to get up he found himself unable, but after putting on some tree bark armor he shoved the large tree trunk off of himself and then cracked his spine back into place with an annoyed grunt. Paige seemed to fair no better, but she got up as well and still wanted to fight! Amazing...Sage then dearmored himself and wobbily walked towards her.

"Tell me something Paige...How many lives have you put at risk? How many people have you tried to kill, not in the name of justice, but out of revenge...Or just because you could for your own personal gain or pleasure. Tell me now, so when I finally strike you down I won't feel so bad about it."

JaK honestly was gaining more respect for her by the second, she reminded him too much of himself. She fought hard and with verocity, never giving in.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Paige tried to stand up straight but strugled with it squinting one eye from the pain and then spoke.

"I have killed exactly 4 gang members for mugging a girl, 5 bank robers, 2 men in a vehical on jump bridge during mid chase, and after this fight possibly you....... and.... and I will have regretted everyone! everytime I have no better reson than the villians for what they do..... Who knows maybe the world will be better off with out me but..."

Paige strugled but began to walk over to Jak.

"I will go down kicking and screaming because I dont belive in giving up thats one of my bigest sayings never give up! When my parents died I didn't give up!, when i had to fight superboy after losing to grace i didn't give up!. when I lost my first boyfreind when he had to go to hell I didn't give up!......."

Paige stood infrount of Jak and looked him right in the eye.

"And I sertanly wont give up now!"

She said as she punched him right in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:50 pm

As she punched JaK in the face, a swooshing background accompanied them as a loud crack was heard. Sage almost fell over, but no, he would stand and take the brunt of the hit. His back foot catching him as he buckled and dug into the ground, which broke underneath his heel from the pressure it took to support him. Immediately after he caught her hand as his cheek and eye socket started to puff up from her hit, but he didn't care, what she had just told him hit him hard and he had a decision to make as he held her hand firmly.

Paige could barely stand, JaK was having problems to, but he would fix himself later. She would die if she continued...He could've ended it right there possibly or continued the fight and just let her tire herself out to physical exhaustion and beyond. However, what he chose to do was even more surprising to himself then he realized...

He pulled her close and hugged her...Rather than fight, rather than kill, JaK embraced Paige and held her tight and spoke while doing so...

"Believe it or not...I get all of that, every last bit of it and I'm sorry it had to happen to you. I know you didn't chose any of this and I know you had hard choices...and it's for that reason...I'm giving up."

As JaK finished his words he pushed Paige away a bit and looked into her eyes with his good yellow pupiled one and the half closed other. He wouldn't fight Paige anymore, why? Because Paige and him were the same in many ways. Hell, she was him had he made one or two slightly different choices in his life, but luckily fate decided to send him on a different path. The power of will, the sorrow, the pain, the determination, the anguish, the history, the loss they had it all in common. So JaK more than maybe anyone else understood and emphasized with exactly what was going on in her life and because of that reason he couldn't end her, not here and not now.

"I'm not gonna preach to you not to kill, because like I said I'm going to do so myself, but I know your good person Paige now. If you ever have to make that decision again, make sure it's for the right reasons, kay."

JaK let the shock of what he had done wash over her and then slowly let go of her, his rage absent his gaze now as his calm demeanor showed. The battle was over....as far as he was concerned her last hit had been the finishing blow. Unless she decided to change her mind right now...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Paige was shocked when he hugged her to her they were in mid combat and he hugged her. Paiges arngry determained gaze disapered as he talked and was replaced with sadness and confusion. Paige had no idea what to do at this momentcontinue the fight or just leave. he said he was giving up so she would had techniquly won no mater what she did now. Paige closed her eyes for a few moments as she spoke.

"I wanted to keep fighting until the battle was over but I didnt think it could end like this..... I belived one of us would die at the end of this fight but I never thought it would end like this...... I'm leting you off with a warning this time but if you cross me next time I'm so dilivering the final blow got it!"

Paige finished her statment and wated for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:21 pm

As Paige spoke...JaK just smiled back and then quickly leaned forward and kissed the top of her forehead before speaking as he ran off. Not moving nearly as fast due to injury though.

"You read my mind... Guess we really are alike."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Paige smiled and turned around and left herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3