Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Paige Vs Sage Vote_lcapPaige Vs Sage Voting_barPaige Vs Sage Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paige Vs Sage

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:17 pm

The stage was set in the tree tops of a South American Jungle. JaK had tracked Paige there or was it the other way around. Either way both had met each other and this time there would be no negotiation, both had some blood on their hands in the past, both had a lot to answer for, and each was ready to do everything it took to take the other one down.

JaK sat crouched on a long tree branch and looked across at the other former Titan.

"Zondra was it? Sorry I have to do this, but you're a killer by nature from what I hear. I've done some bad stuff in the past, but you, you belong in a cage and that's exactly where I plan on putting you. That or in the dirt, your choice."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Paige turned and smirked and turned to him.

"Like i said when i fought superboy I know when I can't win but I'll never give up.... now how about some music to fight by."

Paige said as she cliked a button on her laptop on her back and pulled out her two katanas as the song Burn it down by Linking parks came on. Paige then ran Jak and fliped over him and then kneeled to the ground as she used both swords to try to cut his legs all with in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 pm

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

Paige Vs Sage Shaolin-low-stance-300x225

As the fight music played JaK assumed a low stance just as Paige pulled her blades and ran towards him. Her tactic was meant to throw him off with a fake charge, but the problem was JaK knew the tactic all too well and knew how it ended, because it was one of his favorite maneuvers.

JaK sprung into the air as the katanas sliced where his feet had been previously and severed the branch in one quick stroke of her blades. However, as JaK lunged up in the tree tops of the jungle he grabbed a vine from up above and then swung down towards Paige for a dropkick

"So you fought Mr. Super Temper Tantrum too huh? Try him on fullpower, then come talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:58 am

Paige put her 2 blades away and hops up into the air grabing his leg as shes right above it with both hands and quickly moves one foot down to his head using it like a ladge and hops off it with a flip landing gracefully and turns to jak.

"Yeah well I've gotten better now that i can't just shield myself I have trained to be faster... Much faster!"

Paige took 1 second to pull out her 2 pistols and another to shoot them at jak aiming at his back not wanting to end the fight just yet.
Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Paige had really improved, her acrobatics reminded JaK of Robin, himself or SPider-girl's...Pretty epic for someone with such little training. She had used him as a bridge or obsticle to do her parkour move off of with grace and style and no sooner after landing the move capitolized by unleashing a barrage of bullets at Sage. However, JaK had experience as well, particulary in evasion tactics and was only scathed by one or two bullets, ripping holes across the front of his shirt and the shoulder of his jacket as he lunged off the tree branch they were on and like Tarzan. Then began to surf along the long branches of other surrounding amazon trees to escape from her view. Meanwhile, he taunted her with an ehcoing affect from out of her eyesight...

"Sounds like bull@$#! to me. If you were really confident in your own ability or speed you wouldn't feel the need to put down opponents with lethal weaponry. All I need is my own set of skills and a little bit of improvising."

Suddenly a loud thud could be heard as JaK lunged out of some shrubbery, but wasn't aimed at Paige. Instead he had crashed into the side of the trunk of the forest tree Paige was on and was also now armored in granite covering. The shoulder tackle shook the tree's foundation and caused it to start to topple over with Paige still on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 am

"I have said alot of sayings in the past most of wich i still go by but dont say durring a fight all the time and i grew out of it but I gess I could say one more."

She said as she put her guns away and jumped up and over to another branch grabing with both hands then swinging her leges forward riding the air up as she then landed on the brancg never leting go.

"If it works keep doing it!"

She said as she pulled out her kanatnas lunging at Jak and once at him would swing very fastly doing differnt motions of attack throwing in some kicks all very quickly and easly most aimed for the stomach and some kicks to the head.
Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 pm

As Paige attacked JaK from above, Sage stood ready countering her attacks with basic and advanced kung fu blocks, most consisting of raising his forearm and supporting it by pressing firmly against his the forearm with his other hand before switching to the other in rapid succession to keep up with Paige's sword strikes. In addition to raising his knees one after the other to block the kicks, but a few attacks got through anyway. Luckily, JaK's armor absorbed the damage of her blades and her blows mainly, but he still didn't like how bits and pieces were being chipped away.

"Nice. Ever heard of this one?"

In the midst of her attacks JaK spoke and then finally countered by enlargening his hands and then clapped them together, creating a massive sound wave at close range to knock her back. Then followed up by shrinking his palms back to normal size and going on the offensive.

"Expect the unexpected!"

JaK then cartwheeled with no hands into a front flip kick, and after landing it, whether blocked, dodged, or not he assumed position for a spinning leg sweep. Then followed up with a furious flurry of literally rock hard punches aimed at Paige's face.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 am

Paige was shot back wards by his attack and rolled then slid using her kantnas to cut into the ground to slow her sliding to a stop. As his foot would comedown to her she would then use her right blade to block it and use the other to block the other. She would then jump up to attack but was intrupted by mutple hits to her face. Paige flelt seriouse pain when he hit her but managed to put her two blades away to quickly pull out her hudge sword moving into an attack that would be aimed at his stumack as she said.

"That really hurt but I'm gessing less than this will!"
Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:03 pm

In the midst of barraging Paige with punches, suddenly the girl unsheathed a massive sword and lunged it forward towards JaK's abdomen. In response JaK clamped his hands around it's tip and held it, hoping to overpower the girl, but found himself being pushed backwards as his opponent moved ever forward, inching the sword towards JaK's stomach.

"Ya know, in some ways it's a good thing I didn't have parents...No one was ever around to tell me not to hit girls!"

As JaK continued to skid back while holding the blade which was cutting into his fingers. although armored and still drawing blood. His feet suddenly grew twice in size, just like his palms earlier and immediately halted Paige's charge. Following that JaK maneuvered the blade slightly left, allowing it to graze his side, just so he could suddenly spin forward for a walloping back-fist towards her head.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Paige ducked as she puts her big sword away. Paige then zoomed back up to do an uper cut to his face.

"Well heres the thing.... I dont care!"

Paige then would do a back flip that if Jak is still in frount of her would be used to also hit him as she gained some distance. Paige then would use one of her combat knifes as a projecttile aimd at his head.
Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:33 pm

As she ducked the backfist JaK was shocked at just how fast Paige was. Having sheathed that giant sword that quickly was amazing. It was a dire miscalculation on his part as well that rewarded him a fist to the jaw, followed by a kick that knocked the boy over. However, as he fell backwards he rolled and then on the second roll stopped himself and spun his body into a windmill, kicking away Paige's knife with his spiraling legs, then completed his acrobatic move on one knee while rubbing his chin.

"Heh. I'm surprised, you're actually making this a pretty good fight."

As if taunting the girl to make it even, JaK dearmored himself and then reached into his utility belt, which was actually really disguised as a checkered belt and lunged forwardth a bunch of shuriken at Paige.

"Ya I have weapons too, guess were even now."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm

"How can we be even if..."

Paige jumped up and at the highest point stabed her kanatna into a main part in the tree and used it tosty up on it as the shurkens stick into the tree then twirls removing the sword and landing back on the ground using her kantna to go threw the holes and yanking them out.

"I'm better than you"

She said as she swung he sword throing the shurkens back at jak.
Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:14 pm

"I'll give you're good, maybe even on my level athletically, but better you'll never be."

As they flew back at JaK he demonstrated his ability to catch them all in a sequence of high-flying maneuvers, all except one that went through his hand. However, Sage just responded by pulling it out and the raising his hand so Paige could see it heal slowly.

"You see...whatever pain you thought you knew...Whatever losses you thought you experienced in your life...You know nothing of real pain. Your problem is you lack my conviction, my suffering, and you don't have my drive because I live for one reason and that's to kill one man. And until that happens, no one, especially not you will ever be able to stop me from fulling that promise."

At the end of that speech the hole had already scabbed over. A wound that would've taken weeks usually to fully heal.

"But your welcome to test me anyway."

That being said, JaK ripped off his shirt and then quickly kicked up a rock and spin kicked it towards Paige. What she didn't know, however, is it wasn't coming exactly at her, but by an indigenous beehive he had noticed not far off. Hitting it would send the insects into a frenzy attacking his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:25 pm

"I dont know real pain? I think i have a pretty good idea after being beaten and nearly dieing!"

Paige then heard some buzzing getting louder and her eyes widened and started to run at Jak and would then slide and roll and flip up to her hands doing a hand stand and used her legs to grab onto jaks sides and said before lifting him up and using her legs to slam him into the ground be hind her.

"You wont belive what video games can teach you."
Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:42 pm

As JaK's head mashed into the grassy flooring of the jungle, he reached out and scooped up some dirt and then tossed it into Paige's face.

"You wouldn't believe what living on the streets teaches you, for instance dirty fighting."

Following that JaK kicked Paige off and then kipped up to his feet and cocked back his arm before he went for an open palm thrust to her midsection, the wind up allowing him enough force to be exerted to knock someone out had it been aimed at their head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paige Vs Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paige Vs Sage   Paige Vs Sage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paige Vs Sage
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next