Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
And so it begins (Innovator) Vote_lcapAnd so it begins (Innovator) Voting_barAnd so it begins (Innovator) Vote_rcap 
Moon
And so it begins (Innovator) Vote_lcapAnd so it begins (Innovator) Voting_barAnd so it begins (Innovator) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

And so it begins (Innovator)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

And so it begins (Innovator) Empty
PostSubject: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:32 am

Prologue: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t2252-the-bodycount-will-rise
Time: Around tenish, Friday

Friday night at the Pylon. As always it was packed but tonight was special, because tonight the entire Pylon was rented out by nonother than fatcat Darren Wallis. The ocasioun well why else would a multimillionare rent out an entire club. His blonde bombshell sixteen year old daughter. It was a sight to see ice sculptures, mountains of gifts, a brand new Italian sports car (witch she would wine over the color later), and to top it all off a shady fifteen year wearing a bowler hat old lurking by the bar.
Somthing to make me happy m'man.
He said tipping his hat to the bartender.
Sorry kid. The old man had all alcoholic beverages removed from the place... Besides you don't look like an adult anyways.
Alex sighed and walked off. He walked to the dance floor were he met the face America was dying over. Tina Wallis.
Hi. Wanna dance?
Alex smiled. She was cute but not his type really.
I don't think your father would aprove of you dancing with someone like me.
She gave sort of a pouty look.
I don't really care what daddy thinks. Come on!
She said yanking him by the hand. Alex smirked.
I never thought the plan would work this good.
He thought to himself.
You wanna dance?... Lets dance!
He pulled out his pistol and put her in hostage position. Then out of nowhere several of the "bodygaurds" who were working the party started taking there guns out as well. They hurded every one of the partygoers to one side of the club. Alex gave Tina to one of his hentch men and he tied her to a chair. She strugeled but it was no use. Alex walked over to her.
Awww... Daddys little girl never been tied up before... Oh wait those tapes you made show diffrent.
He laughed insanely at his own joke and backhanded her.
Get your filthy hands off my daughter!
Yelled a voice. It was Mr. Wallis. He pushed through the crowd and ran at Alex as if he was going to kill him but one of the bodygaurds was able to grab him.
Bring him to me.
Alex demaned. The Gaurds draged him to Alex.
Who are you... And why are you doing this.
Alex smiled and began laughing.
I go by many names but you may adress me as!... Bodycount! And as for the whys there are several. One is to make a point but for now it is for One hundred million dollars! Heres whats going to happen. I'm going to let you and five others go and be my messangers. I want you to tell the world about big bad Bodycount and his thugs crashing your little brats birthday party. Around three in the morning I want my money and several armored cars for my boys. But don't worry I wont leave... I actually have a feeling someone will be joining us... Anyways do whatr I say or your little princess is going to find her head very far from her body... And same for all these othere idiots!
After Alex finished his rant the guards grabed five random people and threw them outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:14 pm

The Pylon, that's what Liz wa slooking at as she perched around the near-by buildings looking down upon it's entrance, making sure to be stealthy. She had heard Bodycount was inside through an anonymous tip, and by anonymous tip that meant a bunch of guys screaming about killing him angrily and his location. This kid was trouble, more trouble than Spider-Girl originally thought and becoming more dangerous with each encounter apparently, as well as headstrong. Last time his hostages were random, but this time he chose a specific target and one that would land him in an early grave, as well as a bunch of other innocent by-standards in the blood bath that followed, unless she did something now. However, she was lying in wait at the moment, using her optic lenses to zoom in and assess the situation. She was counting man power, firepower, and identifying faces to police files and figuring out what these guys were good and bad at.

The sample her performing assassin had left for for her in their last encounter came in handy, although she didn't really need it. All she had to do was look up Arkham directory and there he was; Mr. Alex Orange, but what was he planning, why here, why the risk, and probably the best question of all..Why Steel City? All questions Lizandra planned on getting the answer too sooner rather than later, but right now something was happening so she stopped drifting off into her own mind and checked out who had just arrived at the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:50 am

Alex walked up and down his row of hostages. Looking at each one with utter joy. To one mans suprise he put his arm around him and started laughing. He then turned his head to one of his henchmen.
It's just like a birthday party... Well mine atleast. I mean look at all these wonderfull faces!
He said cheerfully. He then put the gun up to that mans face and... Well you know the rest. He laughed manicly at what he had done. Blood was now splatered all over his clothes. He then turned to the rest of his captive adiuence and grined happily at them.
Try leaving my little party and you'll end up like this man here!
He said motioning to the corps.
But if you behave like nice party guest... I may let you go... Now for every one that tries to escape I'll also start killing five of you off. Oh and I know he wasn't trying to but hey. What do you expect from a guy named... Bodycount...
After he said that he motioned his guards to bring somthing to him. They brought him a duffle bag, Alex opened it and took out a can of gasoline.
Just a little insurance.
He said pouring it all over the hostages.
And don't think I forgot you princess.
He said splashing it on Tinas face. He started laughing again.
All it takes is a spark...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Spider-Girl noticed now that the armored trucks were coming, but instead of holding bags of money they were holding swat and on the rooftops that were at good vantage points, were strategically placed Snipers.

"Just as predicted..."

So it seemed instead of paying ransom, they were going to attempt to kill Bodycount. Sounds like something a mob boss affiliate would do, but all and all, Liz was sure this wasn't Alex's full plan. There was no exit strat from what she could tell for when he actually got the money and she knew he planned on killing people in this from the beginning. It was never about the money. Either way, Steel City's finest had been paid off now and had licenses to kill on their chest in the form of badges. This could only get uglier, which meant Spidey had to act now.

First thing's first, the armored trucks. Spider-Girl used her optic lenses to get a good aim and then shot web-balls at the wheels of each armored van stopping it in it's place. This of course alerted the police that the wall-crawler was there and snipers were then told to locate her, but of course Liz saw that coming too and began dispersing of them. One was suddenly yanked from his rooftop from behind and then another was taken down silently from the shadows. One caught glimpse of her, but had his weapon webbed up before being taken out, and then finally the last one turned to find Spider-girl right in his scope...Except she was right in front of him litterally...A second later it was light's out.

(Mind)
"Ok, now that the easy part's done, let's go crash the party..."

Suddenly through every open vent, exit, and entry way of the pylon little pitter patter sounds could be heard and then through each opening rolled out little white pellets, which opened up and began spraying a red haze all over the area to conceal everyone and anyone in the room. This was followed by a window breaking somewhere in the room, which could only mean one thing... Spider-Girl was here.

"Alex, stop this, there's officer's on their way ready to shut down your little function...Permanently. You need to let these hostages go and get out now before you and all these people get yourselves killed. This isn't Jump City PD, they will not hesitate to put a bullet through your heart, trust me, I still have some scars."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Though the men Alex had hired wer starting to panic Alex stayed calm.
Just as expected...
He murmered to himself. This little "function" as she called it was planed and the cops were exactly were they needed to be. He wasn't worried the slightest bit about anything except the money and the people he'd get to slaughter.
Laidies and gentalmen! May I welcome the guest of honor Spidergirl! And she's been studying. But Spider, I really do prefer Bodycount. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be in he upstairs office making a phone call. I'm sorry I have to go do it now ,but I just had to wait for you to take out those sharpshooters. But never fear. As always I have entertainment for you. Find her boy's!
He yelled as he grabed the birthday girl and draged her to the upstairs offices. She was to scared to resistice or move. So Alex just draged her like a ragdoll. He made it upstairs and threw her to the ground. He grabed the phone in the office and picked it up while dialing a number.
Newgate! No time for talk just listen. Tell that idiot son in law of yours to give in to the demands. Tell him to rig the armored cars with explosives and leave the cash on the rooftop of the abandoned shipyard at the docks... No off of Tenth Street. Anyways. Tell him to pronounce me dead and step down a bit.
He hung up and walked out of the office. He put a chair infront of the door to keep the girl inside and started walking to the stairs.
Lets do this...
He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

While Bodycount made his call Liz began doing what she did best, knocking the heads of random thugs.

"Hey, so what is the rate for hiring easily disposable henchmen nowadays?"

As Spider-Girl spoke she moved through the group; webbing guys to the ceiling, flipping about to avoid bullet fire, and delivering home made concussion's as soon as she got close.

"Do you guy's know Chip? Probably not. He was a random hired hoodlum I beat up last week. Had kind of good convo before the police came for him though, he said your dental is absolutely horribl---WHOA!"

"SHUT UP!! You Bi---Murrrmumm!!"

"Language..."

As one of the men nearly nailed her with a right hook, accompained with brass knuckles from behind. Spider-girl barely ducked and then webbed his mouth closed with a well placed web ball before backflip kicking him off of his feet over and through one of the tables in the club.

"Good, now that you're all under wraps lets go talk to the head psycho."

....BLAM!...Suddnely the door to the offce was busted down and in followed the wall-crawler, who lunged up to the top of the room with web-shooters pointed. Ready for an ambush, but instead only found the hostage crime boss daughter. After removing any bondages she then proceeded to try and get a lead on where Bodycount had gone.

"So what have we learned about throwing espensive parties and only inviting the cool kids?"

"What?!?!!"

"Nothing...which way did he go?"

"He left that way, please catch that monster!"

"Oh don't worry I will, but not for you sweetie, and watch who you call monsters. You're insulting your relatives."

That being said, Spidey web-zipped herself towards where Tina had pointed. This girl was probably one of her least favortie hostages to save. Everything handed to her via silver spoon, while Liz was out there everyday working two jobs so to speak, if you counted this as a profession that is. Eh, a life's a life..No matter it's background and who was Spider-Girl to be judge and be executioner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 am

Alex had now made it back to were he was holding his hostages. He laughed at them all cowared against the wall. By now most of the hentchmen had gotten up and were pretty freaked out.
There are trucks out back. I need to collect the cash so I'll be staying here but don't worry... The cops won't dare follow you.
He said smiling sadisticly. The men did what he said without hesitation, and were cleared out in seconds. Bodycount took the match box out of his pocket and began taking matches out and jugiling them. And then out of nowhere a huge explosion could be heard from the back of the building. It shook all of Pylon and probably the seven blocks around it. Alex caught all the matches and just smiled. No laugh. No monlouge. Just absolout silence. He then struck a single match... And threw it to the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 am

Ot: I'm kinda confused on hat happened to body count during and where the explosion even took place in accordance to where SG was heading?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it begins (Innovator)   And so it begins (Innovator) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so it begins (Innovator)
Page 1 of 1