Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Bodycount will rise   Vote_lcapThe Bodycount will rise   Voting_barThe Bodycount will rise   Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Bodycount will rise   Vote_lcapThe Bodycount will rise   Voting_barThe Bodycount will rise   Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Bodycount will rise

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Bodycount will rise   Empty
PostSubject: The Bodycount will rise    The Bodycount will rise   Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Time: Around midnight
Location: One of the many abandon steel mill's along the Steel city bay

Every gang in Steel was there. From the high ranking crime family's such as the Newgate's. To the lowest ranking gang's such as the Skull Saders. Though these gangs had all been at war at one point they had gathered to talk about a rather pressing issue. Mr. Warren Powers stood up on the crudely puttogether stage and cleared his throat.
Gentalmen... We have gathered here today to disscuss a very important issue. That issue being the rapid decline of our style of "buissneuss". Whether it's visiting Titans, the flameing angel man.... OR THAT GODDANM SPIDER-GIRL!!!
He realized he had lost himself for a minute and cleared his throat again.
Scuse me... All I'm trying to say is that we need to stop warring among our selve's and work together. And start somthing I call...
He paused for dramatic effect and smiled.
Uni-gang! We'll all work together to stop the supers so we can continue with our normal activity... And sence I'm a natural born leader I vote myself for head of Uni-gang!
The room was silent until Edward Newgate stood up and pointed his huge finger at Power's
Horsecrap Powers! We all know, all you wan't is to gain all the cash our gang's make. I vote myself leader and my entire family's behinde me! And if you think difrent you can answer to these!
He threw his huge fist up in the air. Mr. Teach then stood up.
Tyipical Newgate... Using his fist to solve the problem. If you ask me I should be the head of Uni-gang! Brains over brawn I always say.
Then as soon as Mr. Teach was finished, the leader of the Behemoth stood up.
Yeah and let an opium smugler be in control. If you ask us we think that the street gangs should be in control. Not power hungry crime families.
Said the Behemonth gang leader. But this provoked the East side gunz leader to stand up.
Shhuuuuurrre! And let a bunch of superpowered freaks, like the one's who started this mess run it!
He yelled. Finally the Sader leaders stood up
Well yah know what I think-
Is all he got out before everybody (except other saders) stood up and shouted.
SHUTUP!
Nobody exactly knows or remebers what happened next but sombody threw a punch and then a full on riot began. Everybody fought except a long, lanky, teenage boy wearing a bowler hat. He stood there watching the violence laughing insanely at it. Then he looked at his watch.
Its about that time is'nt it.
He said to know one inperticullar. He drew his gun and fired it in the air. Everybody stopped and pointed there gun's at him... Until they realized he was just a kid. The huge Edward Newgate began laughing and everyone followed suit.
Kid, get outtah here before I kill you.
Alex smiled. His bowler hat was over his eye's so no one would regonize him.
Why Edd? Is it okay for kids to sell your coke but not be in your meetings?
Newgate stoped laughing and threw his huge fist at him. Alex caut it and twisted his arm to the breaking point.
AHHHHHGGGG!!! Little bastard broke my arm!
Alex then tilted his hat up and everybody backed up. All were murmering about how he would waste them all if they pissed him off. Alex walked to the stage and took the stand.
Now... From now on all of you will suplie me with weapons, dumb mucel, and cash for living. Ontop of that I want your personal helicopter Mr. Powers. and fourty percent of all the drug sale's from the families. Twenty from the street gangs. In turn I will rid you of the spider because without her... This whole city will collapse. But until then you wanna start a war, open a new racket or even kill a rival gangster, you consult me first. From now on nobody breaths without me knowing. But after she is... "Disposed of" I want nothing but carnage and war. Hell I'll buy you the weapons. Lord knows I'll have the cash by then. Heheheh... So in closeing I Alex Orange vote myself head of Uni-gang.
He finshed his speech and tipped his hat. From the back of the room claps were heard then sudenly the whole room was filed with clapping thugs. Alex walked off the stage and headed for the door.
Can't belive were taking orders from a toddler.
Murmured Newgate. Alex stopped dead in his tracks.
What was that Eddy boy?
Alex yelled to him.
Nothing... Mr. Orange
Alex cringed. He turned around and roundhoused Newgate in the jaw.
Forgive me Newgate but... Mr. Orange was my father... I prefer... Bodycount.
He turned around and walked out the door. Once he was outside he began his maniacal laughing.
Back to top Go down

The Bodycount will rise
Page 1 of 1