Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Vote_lcapTo live or Die once more (Innovator) Voting_barTo live or Die once more (Innovator) Vote_rcap 
Moon
To live or Die once more (Innovator) Vote_lcapTo live or Die once more (Innovator) Voting_barTo live or Die once more (Innovator) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

To live or Die once more (Innovator)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

To live or Die once more (Innovator) Empty
PostSubject: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:39 am

The night was the deepest shade of black; its shadows ebbed and flowed as if the very night had grown wild from the demonic evils that lurked hidden in its wake. Not a single creature dared leave it’s dwelling when the moon even feared to leave its. Necati wore a knowing smirk across his face as he moved through the empty streets. All knew when the world fell into such nothingness that death now roamed the land of the living. He was sure that the hairs upon every neck in the city now stood on end as all creation tossed and turned from the unease of his presence upon this plane of existence. Moving like a ghost Necati shot over the pavement making not a sound as he approached his abandoned manner. Not hesitating a moment the reaper bent low and smoothly vaulted the 8 foot high gate that had rusted shut from centuries of neglect. Landing on the other side a shockwave of wind whipped outward ruffling his black cloak around him as a cloud of dust settled into the air.

Before the windy night even had time to remove the obscurity the Reaper was gone with only the soft cling of the front door lock to signify where he had gone. Inside the mansion was pitch black without a single ray of light to guide an unwary traveler. Necati took a deep breath as his nose welcomed the dank smell of rotting wood and molding fixtures…he was home. Moving forward with the confidence of one that had lived her for millennia Necati quickly made his way through the decrepit mansion to his study at the very rear of the house. Reaching the ornate silver doors that separated the room for the rest of the house he paused as one fluorescent white had rose from its resting place at his side to rest softly on the door. The silver rippled around his hand as lines of dark purples raced outward in all directions forming a giant pentagram on the door with the words “Ibit Mors per Ostium.” Circling the outside in a repeating manner. Without warning the seal exploded with light as the door melted into the ground revealing his malevolent study. The room was lit by the dull orange hue of a lone candle sitting at the corner of the room. The reaper hesitated only a moment as he moved inward and the door closed behind him with a resounding hiss. Moving to a lone red leather couch he placed the crumpled heap of a body that he had been caring for the better part of the night.

Necati snapped his fingers and the sound rang through the house moving sharply. Almost instantly the room filled with light as every candle in the manner jumped to life obeying it’s masters will. The Reaper’s cold silver eyes now dropped down to look upon Jak Sages mutilated remains. Laughing callously he watched as the boy’s chest rose and fell rhythmically despite the gaping hole in his head. The condition baffeled him…no living creature should still remain living in any capacity with a wound as grievous as that. Necati leaned in closer as is keen eyes locked on the necklace around his neck. The item had a mysterious aura of power radiating off it that seemed to be staving off death’s icy cold grasp. Sneering he lifted his right hand as a small dimensional rift began to form in his palm. The temperature in the room began to drop near zero almost immediately. It was as if all warmth was being drawn out as the very lines of reality began to fray and break above his palm revealing the twisted world of the spirits. Slowly a square shape began to from in the distortion revealing itself as none other than the Tome of Life. Wasting no time Necati grabbed the book as its radiant pages quickly turned before finally coming to rest on today’s date. There the Reaper’s eyes instinctively shot down the list of names till it reached the end revealing that Jaks name was conspicuously absent and not in need of his services. Slamming the book closed the book disappeared in much the same fashion as its creation leaving Necati and Jak alone.

Necati’s face contorted itself in the most malicious of looks as he placed one perfectly slender hand on Jak’s body. In an instant the boy’s skin went pale white as goose bumps rose up all over him. Necati closed his eyes as he summoned his dark powers from the depths of his being. A flipped moment of serenity took the room as all sound seemed to become none existent. Slowly though the room began to shake as a dark black hue outlined Jak’s body seemingly to separate him from the physical world. Soon the black outline grew unstable and jets of dark power shot all over the room and then dove deep inside the boy. His young frame began to shake violently as the wound in his head slowly healed and regenerate until everything was as it was before the Nightmare fight. Jak convulsed one last time as he last few rays of Necati’s power etched a pentagram into the boy’s chest. Then the room fell silent as Jak let out a weak moan and his bright yellow eyes fluttered open. Necati let a wicked laugh escape his throat as he saw Jak’s mouth hang open in astonishment while he tried to gain clarity in his thoughts. Slowly the boy’s eyes widen with fear at the site of The Reaper and the brand new tattoo that had been so caringly carved into his skin. Necati’s voice came out in a low taunt that rang of inhuman perfection.

“Oh if it isn’t the one who died only to come back again to taste deaths bitter blade once more….how was your rest Jakky…why such a long face surely you have missed your old friend The Reaper.”

The corners of his mouth turned up in a smile beneath the darkness of the hood reveling a row of immaculate white teeth to match the shining silver eyes that now bore deep into Jak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:11 am

After the initial shock of realizing he was staring at death itself in the face yet again, he took the time to examine himself and felt rather...the same. JaK was alive, b-but how? The last thing he remembered, which wasn't much, was having a fight that resulted in a hole being burnt through his head.

"Nightmare. Necatti....Why am I alive, or better yet, why did you spare me? I can only guess I've tried stopping you from collecting dozens upon dozens of souls by now."

JaK dropped his tough guy act or rather his usual attitude when talking to the dark angel. There was no point to it; being critically angry with death itself was like yelling at the waves. It would never stop the tides because they were a force of nature, plus it was death, what did it have to fear from him, when honestly Necatti had just apparently spared his life. Obviously not without a price, however, a fact JaK came across while noticing his new spiffy tattoo located on his chest.

"Honestly, I've seen your handiwork enough in my own life to fill 3 life teams. Seeing you again I think is almost as bad as letting my brother get away with all he's done. Whatever reason you saved me for, I know there was an angle to it and I'm sorry to disappoint you, but serving death's agendas was never on my to-do list before I died and sure isn't after."

JaK didn't hate death, but he sure was never a fan of it. Death never gave second chances until now, and if he knew anything about death it was that it only took...It never gave...unless it would receive in doing so.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Necati’s voice took a sarcastic tone as he turned an took his seat across the room from Jak.

“Well that is quite a disappointment if I do say so myself…I had great hopes that you would posses a little more intelligence than the average human and embrace the great….gift…yes we will call it a gift that I have bestowed upon you.”
The Reaper lifted his hand before him as the tattoo on Jak’s chest began to grow brightly with is life energy.

“You see…I thought you he kind of mortal who valued completion in one’s existence. A final closure of sorts. Now you and I both know that if I had allowed you to expire…(Necati drew out the word creating a low his for the sound of the x) in that all but too shallow grave. There would be many failure left in the short legacy, that is your life, which would eat at your soul eternally in the afterlife.”

Necati’s gaze strengthened as his voice became more pointed and venomous.

“I need not remind you how the encounter with your brother nightmare ended?. Or will it suffice to say your body broke long before you spirit was ever given the chance too. Now here comes the part you are interested in…for as you know Death makes no deals in which he does not get something in return. I have given you new life and a rejuvenated body for two reason…one so that you may commit your brother to my realm and two so that you may collect the ring’s of power for me. The first reason is obvious…to long as your brother evaded my grasp…flaunting his ignorance before me. I would crush the runt beneath my heel if I were not so inclined by the shackles of fate to adhere strictly to the celestial laws levied upon me. Now the second reason…the rings…no mortal, supernatural or not deserves the power these rings carry in them. If all were collected and brought under the control of one being they would have the power to thwart the fates and create a perpetual crack in the fabric of all existence…this as I am sure you have realized must not come to pass. So I am charging you with finding the rings and bringing them to me. In return I will allow you to keep exactly three. Control of the Elements, invulnerability and intangibility all things you will need for you fight with nightmare. Once your brother is dead you will return all but the ring of invulnerability to me and then I will free your soul so that you may return to your life as it was before.”

Necati took a pause as he gazed into the flickering flames of the lone candle. The orange and red danced wildly in the black that surrounded it. The Reaper laughed coldly at the representation of the flame being life and the darkness being the impending doom that all creation faces. They could futilely struggle to prolong the oncoming apocalypse at his hand but in the end it would be just that futile.

“These are the terms Death is willing to offer you…if you except prick your finger and outline the tattoo on your chest in blood. If you do not then in a matter of minutes the magic I have use to recreate you will come forth from your body and rip you to shreds leaving nothing and you will return to the realm of the dead were I will wait to embrace you. The choice is yours.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:32 pm

JaK looked away at Necatti's words, not one of them was a lie. The only lie Necatti had made in his entire statement was one of omission; JaK knew he wasn't giving him his full plot, but he also knew that whether he did or not...Did JaK have a choice in the matter? Service or oblivion, that was it. Sage realized now why he had been saved. JaK's ambition was the one thing Death could count on, thus his reference to jaK being smarter than most. JaK's drive to achieve his goals was beyond that of mortals, immortals, and some of the divine. He had a burning passion; a will that couldn't be extinguished even by death. Necatti knew even after his demise JaK's rage, his hate, his drive to see to his brother's end would eat at him, gnaw at everything he was in any existence beyond the grave or before it. He could count on that ambition to force JaK to make the choice the reaper wanted, even against his better judgement. Cowards and lesser men couldn't get the job done, and nobler beings would've denied the offer in fear of what the reaper would want with the rings of power. However, JaK Sage cared about one thing and one thing only in this situation...Vengeance.

".......What choice do I really have then, huh?"

JaK looked down as he said this, for Death knew his answer from the moment he looked into JaK's eyes. Sage did not fear him, he didn't fear dying, he feared failing, failing his parents most of all and himself. He feared his brother running rampant upon this plane of existence while no one was there to stop him, and he and his parents laid in oblivion watching on in horror. JaK, could not, let this come to pass. Therefore, even though he pretended to weigh the decision, he always knew what choice would be.

"Fine. I'll do this for you and I'll deliver you my brother's soul....But in return, once you have the rings and Nightmare. I want something in return."

He had already been offered the tools and invulenrabiltiy, but JaK knew Death still wouldn't allow Sage to live forever. He wanted it all, JaK included, maybe that was the creepiest thing about Death. It was pure destruction, but wanted all living things for itself, almost like a loving mother who wanted to embrace her young. In any case, JaK bit his finger and then began outlining his chest, feeling the seal as his blood solidify the engagement.

"I want to see my parents...That's all. I want to know, how they are. I know you're not letting me go and I'm no fool to believe that it's a trade-off here, but before I go, I want to see them one time. Just to know that when it is my time...They'll be waiting for me."

JaK's innocence shown in his soul at the time of saying this and completing the oath. Something he had buried away, his inner child, the real him, before his life contorted him into this teen who had to fight for everything he ever held dear and lost. The boy who knew love and care for a brief moment in time, surfaced at the thought of being with his parents once again. Funny, how the only being that got to see this side of him, was death itself. Almost ironic, yet poetic.

"Can you do that, with all your grand power?"

JaK didn't understand why if Necatti was so powerful, why he didn't take the rings himself. He had already interfered in saving Sage's life or had Voromir really interfered. Allowing Death's notice to loom over JaK? Nor did he care really anyway, or for the angel's secret agenda. Thinking about it would only make him second guess a decision that had already been decided and set in blood.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 am

Necati was honestly taken aback by Jak’s request, of course it was in his power to make such an encounter possible but he would not have guessed Jak the sentimental type. Then again, mortal’s decisions were often quite beyond his grasp…they always clung to the most trivial and pointless of sentiments. Taking just the briefest of moments his godly mind raced onward creating all the possible angels Jak could have for such a request. Nothing of a noticeable threat presented itself to his logic and thus he quickly dismissed the notion as but foolish paranoia. However, the Reaper had not obtained absolute power by being complacent and thus proceeded warily even if the bargain was heavily weighted in Necati’s favor. With only the tiniest of hesitation Necati’s lips parted as his hollow voice rang out with a cold laugh.

“It is within my…grand…power as you call it to grant you this request. (He paused a moment before walking eerily towards jak) Though I must admit with a soul as black as yours I did not expect your terms to be quite so…juvenile. None the less, I am inclined to agree to them as you have agreed to mine with no reservation. Once all seven rings are in my possession and your brother lies dead with is blood soaking so slowly into the dark pavement of jump city then shall I bring fourth the apparitions you so desire to speak with. They will walk among the living for no longer than it takes for the stretched hand of time to come to the number of the divine. Then they will fade into the darkness of the spirit world once more and leave you to toil in the misery of life.”

Necati moved in closer as the darkness of his hood threatened to engulf Jak face. Death’s ice cold breath could be felt on the boy’s pale skin as he whispered a last threat.

“Beware mortal of my terms. For if you fall short on your part of the bargain know that it will be these two lost souls that pay for your transgressions along with your own. An eternity soaked in immeasurable pain is a fate rivaled only to the darkest realms of what human’s imagine of hell. So be gone and hurry back with my prize before I grow tired of our accord and see it fit to terminate our agreement and carry out the task myself.”
Necati lifted his pale white hand and snapped his fingers. The sound rang out sharply through the house as rift in reality appeared before Jak. The rift hummed with power as the darkness that lay within it rose and fell as if it were a live. Necati nodded to him confirming the portal was meant for Jak.

“Do not try to find me…I will come to seek you out as you proceed in your trials.”

OOC: I think we can time skip effectively here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:19 am

The Untold Story:
Spoiler:

To live or Die once more (Innovator) Wc1df610

After aquiring the fithth ring, JaK could be seen walking along the road through Japan...The next ring was located within a sacred mountain in an enchanted forest and belonged to the master of martial arts he had heard. The same one Robin trained with many years ago. JaK wondered if he would have to finally kill to get it...So far he had gone through every challenge without needing to do so.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm

As if to answer Jak’s question the dark figure of Necati appeared beside him. Trails of dark magic followed behind him as the very fabric of reality that surrounding the deity flickered and cracked with power. The seams of time and space were laid bare as he moved through them like a knife through butter. The Reaper fell smoothly into Jak’s pace as malevolent smile creep ever so slowly across his perfect features. Necati’s figure loomed over Jak like a giant among men and his shadow hung heavily over the boy. As if nature itself could sense his presence dark clouds began to brew over head as the piercing light of the sun became dull behind the deep gray of the storm. Lightning cracked and a light drizzle began to fall from the heavens. All around them the wildlife grew silent as the temperature in the area began to drop steadily toward freezing. Jak would have no possible excuse for missing the Reaper’s appearance. Keeping in step Necati spoke softly into the air, the words were but barely a whisper but they moved through the space between them arriving at Jak’s ears with unnerving clarity.

“My my you have been quite the busy boy haven’t you Jak. Barely a month has passed and already you hold five of the seven rings. I must say I am quite surprised at your tenacity and clarity of direction. It would appear that your ambition and hatred is much stronger than I first presumed. (a dark chuckle rang forth) To think people prize love as the strongest of emotions when vengeance and malice are far stronger than any of the other lack luster emotions your kind is capable of. Now for business I have come to collect the first few installments of our bargain.”

The Reaper’s hand moved smoothly out his palm stretched upward as he stopped in place staring darkly into Jak’s eyes. He was not about to let the boy have all seven rings in his possession at one time. The Reaper was not a foolish being and knew that if it were to pass the boy would cross him in a heartbeat and use the wish it granted to end him.

“I require the ring of Strength and Time manipulation the others I will allow you to keep to hasten the process.”

Necati waited and watch Jak, this would be the first real test of the boy’s commitment…though his decision mattered not. One way or another Necati would take the rings from him whether it be by force or of his own free will it was all simply details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:09 pm

JaK didn't falter as the Reaper showed up, he was oddly getting used to it. Not a good sign. Anyway, he didn't even bother to look towards the Fallen, he just kept on looking ahead and walking forward. His goal was clear and his intent didn't take the ring to read minds to guess...

"I was wondering when you'd show up...Guess I should be thanking you. Your little "gift" helped me get out of some toughs crapes back there, but I'm sure you already knew that."

Sage looked scruffy indeed...His clothes had been beyond tattered and he was now wearing many garbs thrown together. No breaks, no time for pampering baths, women, full meals, anything. Just on to the next ring...And that's all it had been for him for over a month and a half or so now. Traveling the world wasn't easy and twas very time consuming...Especially when trying to keep a low profile. The last thing he wanted was his old teammates to get involved in this, at all.

"Hmm, guess I was a fool to believe you'd make the task easy and let me use them all to collect the next ones, but ok, deals a deal. Although, before I face Nightmare you can have the mind reading ring too. The last thing I ever want to be is in my brother's sick head."

JaK then held out the ring of strength and time manipulation. Those two alone would probably be all Sage needed to take down his next foes in pursuit of the magical trinkets, but alas death had chosen to take those two for that specific reason of him knowing how valuable they were. With that much strength JaK might even be able to hurt him for once, oh what a sweet thought.

"Don't think you know me by the way Necatti...You're Death, you know nothing of what it truly is to live. Which means you know nothing about me or anyone else that walks among the living really. Now I know I'm a fool to ask and think I'll get a straight forward answer, but will all the time I've been spending traveling alone I've been wondering non stop...What will you do when you get all the rings, huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 am

Necati chuckled wickedly at Jak’s words. While it was true that the Reaper had never lived he had watched countless life time’s pass before his eyes. Necati knew all too well of human nature and of the fleeting race mortals called life. It was a perpetual cycle of endless sorrow, regret, pain and torment thinly held together by but the tiniest threads of happiness. Anyone who believed otherwise simply deluded themselves from the truth as to make their own existence in such a worthless world more meaningful. Reaching out Necati took the two rings and carefully placed them around his right index finger and thumb. Immediately he felt the ancient magic surge through him as the rings powers intertwined with his own. The feeling was simply intoxicating without even realizing it a malicious smile had come quickly to his features as his body rippled with power. Oh how nicely this plan was coming to fruition. Turning to face jack a sarcastic sneer escaped his lips at the boys last question.

“If I were to collect all seven I would end all forms of life in but a single word. I would snip the ties of fate that bind me to this existence and destroy all things that so much as appeared to be sentient. If…I had all seven rings I would ignore the laws of destiny and wreak death and destruction upon living and departed alike till nothing was left…That is what I would do should I get all seven. I will make no pretense of any other goal. Of course you had already guessed as much had you not? You simply ask to see if my silver tongue is in practice? Or where you hoping I had a change of heart. (Necati laughed manically) That is the very reason I have agreed to let you keep the last ring of invulnerability so as to thwart this final destiny have dreamed of for the universe. However, you may be able to out run the devil but the hands of time are infinitely faster. There will come a time when I arise to collect the last ring you keep in anticipation of ending all existence but that time is not now nor that place here.”

Turning he rapped the ground with his scythe and a puddle as black as his soul appeared beneath him. His power rippled from his being shaking the trees and lifting small rocks all around him. Darkness was bursting forth from the puddle as screams of tormented souls echoed through the woods. A flock of Raven's took flight as they ran from the Reapers presence. Turning he gave Jak one last wicked chuckle.

“Ask me no more questions for which you already have the answer…the feigned ignorance is unbecoming an associate of death.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:27 pm

JaK can't say he wasn't shocked Necatti told him the truth, but he also wasn't really all that surprised. He had seemed to forget that he had no stakes nor power here. Death literally held all the cards; he was a worker, who had signed a contract literally giving his life away and then some. Should the Reaper want to fight or battle JaK for the ring of invulnerability after this was over...He could and he'd win. Or JaK would just have to hand it over with the simple premise of if he didn't....His family would suffer in the afterlife. So yes, he could've told JaK planinly he was going to destroy all existence and he would've just had to have been fine with it.

"Right. Silly me..."

Sage kept walking with his hands in his pockets, he placed the other rings firmly on his fingers. At the moment he could read minds, he could turn invisible, and he had control over the elements...In other words he was truly a sage. Ironic sorta. However, as he approached the enchanted forest he wondered, only because his human mind would not permit him to do anything else, why give JaK the ring of invulnerability? And why didn't he collect the rings himself...Most of all, if the Fallen was so powerful, what shackled him in the first place, and how powerful is that being that not even the forces of Death seek to cross it without amping his powers.

"*Sigh* Stay focused."

----------------------------------------------------

As JaK walked through the forest the woods seemed to come to life...Whisper as he moved along. They could sense his dark power and the woodland beings did not like it, no more than when Death itself loomed among this plane. As he reached the base of the mountain he was greeted by something being thrown in his face...As JaK removed it he found it be..

"%#!@, are you kididng me?"

Then came a surprise attack, as the first Guardian of the forest ambushed him from the trees above, using a flying monkey fist that Sage blocked.

To live or Die once more (Innovator) 140px-Chu-hui_Monkey

"Ohhh, ohhh, ahh, ahhh! Stranger, you wish to train with the master, you must first defeat me!"

"Train no, he has something I want...And you're in my way."

That being said, Sage turned invisible, but the monkey had enhanced senses and as they combated through the trees, running up and down them. Neither could get the better hand until Sage tricked it by placing his jacket along a log, which the monkey punched thinking it smelled JaK. Then as it turned around received a boot to the face, taking it out.

-----------------------------------------------------

To live or Die once more (Innovator) 140px-Chu-hui_Bear

JaK moved on across the river, where he was confronted by the Bear bridge Guardian.

"New comer, I know not your purpose, but I can sense you mean harm to Chu-Hui. And for that, I cannot permit you to pass. Your journey ends here! RAWRRRR!"

Sage, didn't even give this one a response, because he didn't even deserve one. The intent was clear and no words needed to be spoken. As it charged across the bridge at him JaK just flung up a mound of pure rock in it's face using his elemental ring...However, the bear punched through the dirt mound to the teen's surprise and tackled him down. JaK was doing all he could just to not get mauled. Then suddenly a wave of water washed over them from the river at JaK's command and drug the Bear into it's confines. Following up from up above, suddenly, a random lightning bolt struck from the clear skies and nearly electrocuted the Bear within the river, allowing JaK to pass.

Now came the hard part of climbing the mountain, on the way up he had to pass through a cave and once inside a voice echoed all around him.

To live or Die once more (Innovator) 140px-Chu-hui_Snake

"I am, SSSnake tressspasssor, you will not reach Chu-Hui without defeating me. Many have tried to reach the massster, few have accomplissshed thisss. I can ssssense you know two of the most recent to have tried."

"I don't care..."

JaK didn't have time for games, riddles, or haiku's. He was on a mission...Every moment he wasted time was another day his brother was scorching people to death, he could not let this continue to pass and therefore he had to defeat the snake. This enemy was a bit difficult, however, going invisible didn't help because it was already pitch black dark and the elements wouldn't help him in the dark where he couldn't see and electricity in small confines...never a good idea. The snake was lighting fast, delivering rapid hits to Sage one after the other in key joints and spots. The blows dropped JaK to his knees as he wiped blood from his face and then he began using the mind reading ring to tell where his enemy was at. It allowed him to catch the snake on it's next strike by neck and then with one mighty movement, JaK slammed it into the side wall of the cave with a loud crash, leaving it's outline there as he pressed forward.

The rest of the climb up the mountain was not easy, but JaK's resolve could not be extinguished. He made it to the top where he was greeted by an old woman with a staff and someone else he was not expecting at all...

"No way..."

TBC... Ninjafox.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Coming up the mountain was definitely a difficult and struggling task, but worth it. Coming back to her homeland to see the grand master was the reason she had been missing from her team, the Teen Titans.

She had been training with Master Chu-hui for three months now, and she could feel her skills growing and her senses enhancing. She not only trained her body through pain and hard discipline, but also her mind through meditation.

"Control your breathing and widen your stance!"
Kunoichi did everything master Chu-hui would tell her to do, practicing her stances and strikes, her kicks, balance and timing.

She stepped out of the small tent on the mountain just as the sun was rising, and caught a glimpse of her sensei sitting in meditation close to the ledge of the mountain.

"Good morning master." Kunochi bowed as she walked up to her.

"It seems we will have a visitor up the mountain today."

This confused Kunoichi, no one ever came up the mountain only those that were persistent enough to train with the Grand master, like herself, and that of a former Titan by the name of Robin who was the last one to make it up the mountain before her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:34 pm

As JaK crawled to the top of the mountain he saw an old woman with...wait, that's Kitsune. JaK remembered her, she was from Titans Central. They fought the Hollowman together. What was she doing here, he had been trying to stay off the Titans radar for so long.

"What're YOU doing here? Asia is a little bit out of the Titans territory isn't it?"

To live or Die once more (Innovator) 250px-035

"The question is, young one...Why are you here? I can already tell by your rather disrespectful approach and attitude, you're not here for lessons...So what drives you."

As JaK angrily pointed a question at kunoichi, he was interrupted by the old woman and then thought about the situation and realized it didn't matter if she was here or not. If she got in his way he would be forced to deal with Kuno as he had the rest. Former teammate relations made no difference now.

"I've come for the ring of power, where is the true master. I know he has it, so please don't lie to me and say it's not here. You'll only be wasting my time and yours."

JaK then looked to Kitsune for a second and then back to the old woman that he couldn't possibly assume to be the master, with her small frail body.

"The quicker I get the ring, the quicker I can get out of here. If you think I'm leaving without it you can ask your animal friends back there exactly how their attempts to turn me away went."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:27 am

Before Kunoichi could reply to Jak's comment her master had replied for her. It took her a while to remember exactly who he was, but once she did, and even though she remembered, she still didn't know much about him.

A ring huh, ring of power. She glanced at her master and then back at Jak.

"I see...You seek the true master, well here i am, and it seems you have already been wasting your time young man, for wether the ring was here or not, I would not let it fall into the wrong hands."

So he had beaten the guardians of the mountains pathway, she felt impressed.

"My ethnicity and background bring me here, you are the one who is out of their region." Kunoichi finally answered him, taking a couple steps forward. "If you seek to harm Master Chu-hui, you will be dealing with me. I can already tell by your stance that you will not hold anything back, and get rid of anything in your way if it means getting what you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:36 am

JaK couldn't believe it, this little old lady was the master? His face betrayed this outrage, but then he had to remember, many things about his own story would make heads roll as well. Kitsune, she had spoke up ad against him, as it would seem they wouldn't hand it over willingly.

"Hmm, if you won't tell me, I'll juts have to find out. Sorry, but I don't have the luxury of time for an interrogation."

JaK didn't plan on fighting, he just wanted to get the ring and go. He had respect for the master and Kunoichi as a warrior and past teammate. Once he put on the mind reading ring to try and find out it's location fom Chu-Hui, he found himself unable to read the old lady's mind. Although, the Titan's mind was like an open book, which read clearly that she wasn't lying when she aid she wouldn't let JaK harm Chu-Hui.

"Trying to search my mind, young one? Sorry, but I wouldn't be a very good master if I couldn't empty my mind of all distractions now would I? Including the location of what you seek."

JaK angrily snarled as she smiled cheekily, did they think this was a joke??? They were going to make Sage hurt them. Up until now, he had fought mostly bad men for the rings, but now they were going make him have to do something he knew was morally wrong. WHY!?

"Grr, I'm sorry, but you're right. I do have to get rid of everything blocking my path, and right now that includes you!!"

As JaK spoke he regretably placed the elemental ring on his other hand and then punched the ground, sending a mound of dirt swooshing across the floor at Kuno like a wave, but it was a seismic one.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:44 am

Kunoichi saw Jak put on a ring and then saw her master smirk. For a split second she felt her mind exposed and it felt like someone was in her head but the feeling quickly went away.
She looked at the ring with suspicion. Kunoichi wondered why he needed the ring in the first place.

"Grr, I'm sorry, but you're right. I do have to get rid of everything blocking my path, and right now that includes you!!" Jak snarled and then she saw him place on another ring and with it punched the ground. what came next astonished her, for when he threw that punch the ground lifted and rolled towards her and her sensei.

Kunoichi reacted by jumping to the side and then doing a one handed somersault to land it, Her master also dodged it and it seemed with ease.

*How'd he do that?* was all she could think about in the moment, but still the question of why he wanted the ring spun in her mind so she decided to come right out with it.

"What do you need the ring for anyway? The master has a point. What would you do with so much power?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To live or Die once more (Innovator)   To live or Die once more (Innovator) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To live or Die once more (Innovator)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next