Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A letter to a hero... Vote_lcapA letter to a hero... Voting_barA letter to a hero... Vote_rcap 
Moon
A letter to a hero... Vote_lcapA letter to a hero... Voting_barA letter to a hero... Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A letter to a hero...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

A letter to a hero... Empty
PostSubject: A letter to a hero...   A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:21 am

A letter to a hero... Giveaway1

Oh look! you have mail!

You did not expect a letter, did you? How did it appear here? The mailman did not appear today, and yet ... here's this envelope. Slipped under the door, found on the work-bench, on a pillow ... in most unlikely for it to be. Large question marks adorning it. You're suspicious, but curious at the same time. There's no address, or anything else written. Who could it be from? Carefully, you open it, and inside ... you find a letter. Addressed to you.

Dear Hero!

Thank you for reading this letter. You're probably asking yourself right now, what is the meaning of this, and who wrote this. Who am I is of no importance, but what is important is that I speak on behalf of all good people of Steel city. And I am asking for your assistance.

No doubt you heard about the situation in this place, our home. Crime skyrocketing, police being ignorant and complacent, unwilling to deal with the situation for various reasons. And while that happens, good and honest folks are being preyed upon by all kinds of vermin, who violate every law and human right written in a book.

Several heroes tried helping us before. But they were too few, and walking blind in this sea of scum, with little to no clue about who and where to fight. We've learned from our mistakes, and it shall not happen again. This time, it will be different. You will be armed not only with your abilities and strength of will, but with information required to strike decisive blows against the citadels of evil, while staying hidden in the shadows. I promise you that.

If you care for well-being of those unable to protect themselves, if Justice and Honor are not empty words to you, come to warehouse #16, midnight. I will be there, to tell more than this piece of paper allows.

With esteem, your informant.

So ... yeah. Now, from IC to OOC knowledge. My char, Renee, aka The Informant, is an information broker in Steel City. She makes a living by trading info and snuffing out secrets of other people. However, her life is not only of such morally ambiguous nature, she also has a civilian identity and life, which she wishes to protect.

Renee wishes to uphold 'Status Quo' in Steel city, aka balance between heroes in villains. So it would be safe enough to have a normal life, but with enough turmoil to not run out of work. And she noticed that balance is severely in villains' favor around her city. For that reason, she sent out these letters.

The plan is to form a tight-knitted group of heroes, which she would guide from shadows with information she will manage to dig out, to deliver precise strikes against local crime lords to make their grip loosen from the city's throat. Are you interested in doing some good and perhaps making a name for yourself? Then this could be your chance!

Note: Letters were sent mostly to unaffiliated heroes. Members of other superhero groups I'd like to talk first with, and discuss before allowing them in. They must be trustworthy people with Good or Hero in alignment. Neutrals I'd like to look over the profile first. Renee does her research on people, after all, and wouldn't be sending letters to those she thinks might betray the whole 'gang'.

So... anyone interested? =3

If you have any questions, ask away!
Back to top Go down
Angel2
Angel2

RPG character
Name: William Fowler
Code Name: Angel of Death
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A letter to a hero...   A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 am

Even though Angel is gonna be from Jump City, I think we could probably do something with this Very Happy

Perhaps he would be there on official death business and she see him save someone?
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: A letter to a hero...   A letter to a hero... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:57 am

Letters are sent to heroes in Jump city too, because there aren't many in Steel. So it makes perfect sense ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter to a hero...   A letter to a hero... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter to a hero...
Page 1 of 1