Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHere He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barHere He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHere He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Voting_barHere He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Obedience to leaders? Pix and Hydra are obedient? O_O. Manic wasn't about to follow Mal's orders. He had no guarantee of being accepted even if he did that. No deal in his eyes. How can this guy not be impressed anyway? Within a matter of seconds, Manic perhaps funded the school for a good long while.

"Why being such a drag man? Didn't you here your lil' Pixel buddy, huh? Everybody got things they are good and bad at dude... Breaking and entering? Not my style, takes too long... I'm not a patient fellow... Now, from the sounds of it. You answer to people too, right? What would they say if you threw away a willing asset, huh? Doubt it'd look too good"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 am

Abraham Lincoln. A trio of George Washingtons. Thomas Jefferson folded with Andrew Jackson. Library card. A side pouch full of silver Kennedys. Plastic, more plastic, Abraham Lincoln again as a copper. Alexander Hamilton. Benjamin Franklin! Score!

Hugh deposited his earnings inside a separate pixel box, and pocketed a designer leather wallet, before chucking the rest off into the sea. It was fun presiding over these reunions of famous people, "Don't mind me..." They could finish their power struggle without him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:49 am

Malharon didn't bother addressing the question and said "you obtained very little cash with your spree. We have a lot of mints and candies now. But the credit cards will already be shutting down. Purse snatchers don't get much unless they sell the purse and everything inside. That is my point you got us some bags but overall this was a fruitless gesture. People don't carry cash they carry bank cards."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 am

"But they do Casper.... Just got to know where to go looking. Why would I get my hands on a load of cash for you lot when I don't even know if you'll let me in, huh? It's called a taster, accepting me in will grant the full rewards of my pick-pocketing talent"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Malharon stared at Manic and said seriously "you've yet to convince me your worth having in our facility. I don't do tasters either your worth something or your useless to me." Malharon just stared at him then.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:55 pm

A sigh from Manic. He wasn't happy but, if this is what it took then, he better do it. In a blur, he disappeared, charging across the sea and back into Jump City. As he ran, he left a trail of debris in his path, the velocity of his movement creating air which uplifted anything that wasn't too heavy off the ground (e.g. sending newspapers fluttering into the air before falling). He arrived at one of the several banks throughout Jump City, and could quickly scope out the building with nobody able to truly notice him, or at least see what he looked like. Coming towards one of the large storage rooms, filled with cash. Manic began inputting codes for the door. Hundreds, thousands - his fingers tapping away as he enters loads of combinations until finally... He had the right one. As the door opened, he rushed off outside the bank; to a store nearby to pick up a few bags, even a backpack too. Running back inside the bank, he would enter the vault - grabbing as much as he could put into the bags, and as much as he could carry too!

A few minutes later he had returned back to the oil rig. Dropping everything down, he even spat out a pen.

"Even got you a pen... Gift for joining up with them"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Malharon smiled and flew through the doors, a minute later they parted. He had to rely on everyone else to push buttons for him. Hive was now open to Manic though. He sent a few troops up for the cash. Mal appeared and said. "Welcome to the HIVE my firend."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:51 am

For a guy like Manic... He couldn't help but feel from the looks of things, he may be a little cramped... Not to say the academy is small, it's big. But, when you move as fast as him, being constricted to a place like this is just... boring, at times. A mischievous smirk spread across his face, Manic asked a very important question.

"So... any chicks around here? Please, please, please! Don't say this is a sausage fest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)   Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here He Comes, Here Comes Speed Racer! (OPEN: HIVE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2