Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Voting_barA Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Voting_barA Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)

Go down 
+2
Thr33
Energy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:30 am

Crow materialized from God knows where in a dashing black and white pinstripe suit, accented with a damn good looking top hat and a smallish sized red rose. It was not really his normal attire, but he didn’t want to go the traditional route with a tux either. So instead he raided the dark depths of Sam’s closest and came up short. Not really sure what to wear to another world’s party he contemplated not going at all. Sam was his saving grace once again. She found his current suit and hat in some undisclosed location and told him to disappear or she’d kill him.

Now he was here, at this extravagant party, and not a thing to do. He drifted in and out of the shadows listening to this and that while observing his companions. Jemmy was dancing with 3, at least he didn’t have to, Kallie was dancing with some guy, and Joe and Caesar were leaning on a pillar. Crow decided male company was what he wanted so he moved towards the pillar. He gracefully appeared next to Joe, who was looking a little flustered at Caesar, must have a thing about monkey’s are something like that, Crow thought.

Before he could seriously think about what else to do, Jemmy danced their way and stated that someone needed to dance with Olivia. He didn’t think Jemmy saw him yet, which was a good thing, because he didn’t have Xeno and couldn’t explain why he didn't if he wanted to. Dancing sounded like a better option than reprimands. Crow wove around the various couples dancing, grabbed a glass of champagne and drained it, then walked up to Olivia. " Would you like to dance my dear?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:21 am

Ill-at-ease had been the correct choice of words. When the outsider turned to him Caesar could straight away tell that he was pent up, perhaps a little unnerved. As if he'd just seen something that had destabilised his concept of reality. The monkey was both naturally and professionally objectionable to that state of mind in others. His animal instincts picked up on the mood all too well, and began to replicate it, while the doctor in him wanted above all his patients to relax.

"A monkey, quite. Golden lion tamarin. Primates, Callitrichidae, Leontopithecus rosalia. To be specific. Whereas your designation I am not so sure about. You look like a human, but your seclusion here tells of a less dominative nature than that taken up by Homo sapiens. Perhaps you are a slow loris?" If his statement was a joke, Caesar's deadpan delivery didn't help convey that. As the herbivore of the room, Caesar would typically be away hiding in a corner instead of this young man. If the stranger proved to be an ally of Jemmy's then he must be emboldened.

Speak of the she-devil, Jemmy made a request at the two which had them gazing across the room at yet another new face. Seems they would be making acquaintances by the dozen tonight. Though not the female just yet, Caesar's awareness caught a third guest beeline for her, "Seems we are covered." Good. Caesar would hate to show everyone up dancing anyway.

The mild altercation Jemmy had with one of her staff, while intriguing, was an indicator that the two should relocate elsewhere, "I am Caesar by the way. If I may make a suggestion, there is a bowl of addictive psychoactive beverage the likes of which we have never seen before." The simian hopped down upon Joe's shoulder and pointed at some alcohol containers upon the table, "Down it." Best thing for stressed patients - anaesthetic.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:24 pm

"Uh..no? Joe had a high school diploma and had been taking punches to the face since puberty, so it was needless to say that the pugilist was completely dumbfounded and stupefied by the simian doctors' doctorate level vocabulary. It was embarrassing to feel less intelligent than a monkey, and have to use all of your brain power to try and decipher what Caesar was saying. He had no idea if Caesar was complementing or insulting him. What exactly was a slow loris?

"I'm a human... He finally managed to utter out, feeling himself tense up from his nerves. Noticing Crow speak to Olivia, he breathed a sigh of relief. He wouldn't have to embarrass himself in front of these people.

Quite suddenly Caesar dropped down upon Joe's shoulder, perched there like a swashbuckler's parrot. "I'm Joe. Nice to meet ya." He extended his arm out the monkey trying to hide the wariness in his voice. One of Joe's main strengths (or faults) was that he always tried his hardest to be polite to everyone he met. Even if they were animals. Or invading his personal space. Or both. As he made his way to the table and tried to get used to the added weight on one side of his body and Caesar's finger like feet on him, he observed the bottle in his hand as if it were a fine wine. " I think I'll pass, friend. Not much of a drinker myself." he replied to his new shoulder devil placing the concoction back where he found it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:18 pm

As the waltz ended, Jemmy looked up at 3. Why was he so somber all of the sudden? It was a party!

"I just want you to have fun, 3. And show all these people how interesting you are. They could learn something from you. Sorry if I scared you back there. A long time ago I had to fight my brothers and sisters for dominance. I ate all the stronger ones, so the remaining weaklings are all scared of me. I guess it's better than having them all being mean to me, but I wish they could love me as much as you earthlings do."

Jemmy looked around for a moment, trying to think of what to say. "Say, 3. Do you know anything about posession? I've been thinking about trying it some time, but I still haven't figured out how."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Fun? Isaac snickered at the idea. He hadn't had fun in years. What was fun anymore? All that occupied his time was...plotting, hiding and finding a purpose to keep plotting and hiding. Fun was something for normal people and...he just didn't have time anymore.

Then, Jemmy began telling him to show everything how interesting he was. How odd. Of course Isaac understood his own odd predicament, but, he never would have thought that a girl that ate her siblings and was possibly the most powerful being in the universe would consider a human to be interesting.

"I'd hardly consider my life to be interesting in a room full of...well...you know." he said awkwardly. It was strange when he didn't even know what to call his associates.

He turned to a table and grabbed a seat, offering a chair for Jemmy. "I actually have heard of an incantation dealing with possessions before although, I haven't considered a need for it before..." he looked off at the other members of the Shadow Hand as they conversed, laughing, dancing and flirting. He sighed. This was all starting to seem like a waste. They were all stuck here rather than recruiting more members or gaining more assets. At this rate, he would never be truly free...
Back to top Go down
Willow Hood
Willow Hood

Location : over the river and through the woods, at Grandmother's house

RPG character
Name: Willow Hood
Code Name: Red Riding Hood
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Willow walked into the castle, shyly looking at everyone who attended. Willow was wearing a long black dress that went down to her ankles, white slippers, a nechlace with a white flower in the middle. And, as usual, she had her blood red hooded cape on. Her midnight black hair was tied in a braid that went down to her thighs and was covered in red, black and white flowers.

She walked to the spot where all the guest were and shyly and quietly said, "Um, hello." She was nervous because she had never been to a party IN A CASTLE!! She remembered that she was supposed to be on her best behavior so she stood up straight and put her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Oh why had she come here? It had sounded like so much fun at the time, obviously a mistake in judgment. She hadn't realized the party would be so...extra-dimensional. Now she was just sitting in a corner, she briefly wondered how long this party would last. They did know Jemmy's guests were all-, well, mostly mortal. Which meant they couldn't stick around and party for the next century. At least she couldn't. Actually she couldn't stand this much longer. Maybe she should just nap through the rest of it, she wasn't sure how to leave. Could she just walk out? Would she fall into some endless abyss of chaos? Well, she supposed she could simply wait this out, even if she was going to be bored out of her mind.

[color=crimson"Would you like to dance my dear?"[/color] she heard just as she started to close her eyes. Looking up at the guy, he was with them. Well, that was better than one of these, things. She looked up at him, rubbing one of her eyes. "Sure, why not." She said standing up, stretching her arms back and shaking her head a bit. She took his hand and said "Where have you been? I've been bored out of my mind." she then whispered into his ear so jemmy wouldn't hear "Who knew a party created by miss chaos could be so boring." she said, laughing a bit. It was true, wasn't jemmy supposed to be chaos incarnate? How could her party be so...orderful, practically Victorian really. Not that she would ever say that to Jemmy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2