Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Vote_lcapA Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Voting_barA Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Vote_lcapA Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Voting_barA Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)

Go down 
+2
Thr33
Energy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Empty
PostSubject: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:52 am

The floor was pure polished obsidian, which contrasted with the off-white pillars holding up the stained glass ceiling. Tables made of diamonds glowed with the seemingly divine food that graced them. Unearthly fruit, shape-shifting pastries, and meat of bizarre creatures were served as the main meal, although special dishes would be prepared for those on certain diets. Chandeliers floated in the air, and many guests would swear they were actually miniature stars. It was possible. Many things were possible here in the higher planes. Specifically, this was the Shallow Brigade Citadel, the home of Shivering Jemmy.

The guests who attended this odd social event had transcended the mortal realm. They were walking, talking, and breathing in 5 dimensions. This was the realm of the abstracts, and many such beings greeted the guests from earth with a polite, though occasionally false, smile.

Most of the children of Chaos were in attendance, including many Lords of Chaos. Mordru, the most powerful sorcerer in the universe, was not present, but that was to be expected. He had never been one for social events. Mr. Keeper, an old bald man who had surprisingly worn a tuxedo instead of his typical robe, was laughing loudly and telling stories about Jemmy's childhood. Jemmy would glare at him from time to time, but the old man never got the hint.

"Mistress Jemmy," said one of the female attendants, dressed in a formal, yet optimized purple dress. The look on her face suggested that she feared Jemmy more than anything. "Shall we have Lord Keeper removed?"

Jemmy, the small shivering child, shrugged. She was dressed up in a formal pink ball gown and was holding a matching balloon, purely for effect. This was her natural plane, so she needed no such anchor to bind her here as she did when on Earth. However, she had become quite used to having a balloon at her side. Her time on Earth had spoiled her, though. She had forgotten how annoying old Uncle Keeper could be. "No. Don't bother. If he wants to stay, he'll just kill you." Jemmy herself might be able to tangle with the likes of Keeper's god-like powers, but her sibling servants were not so blessed. They would be torn apart in a moment by the Lord of Chaos.

The attendant smiled and bowed to the little princess. "As you wish, Mistress."

Jemmy looked around for any sign of her parents. Delirium rarely attended such events, and it was unheard of for Chaos to show his face.

"Well," Jemmy said to her guests from Earth, the few people that she actually felt she could fully trust here. "What do you think of my home?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:12 am

As Jemmy would ask how the others felt about her home it would be clear that all people who said they were going to attend were infount of her well all but Kallie. Kallie mangaed to get destracted and wonder off from the group while Jemmy was talking to someone else. Although Kallie couldn't be seen with the group she would most definetly be heard laughing at Lord keepers stories about Jemmy. Kallie figured if she was there se would have the most fun possible and right now it seemed to be listening to Lord keepers stories.

Kallie wore a dark blue with white triming poofy strapless dress that only managed to reach down to her mid thigh. kallie held a glass of wine in one hand even though she was 4 years away from earths legal drinking age. Even though Kallie wasn't a lord of anything or a deamon she still managed to fit in the smal group that stood listening to Lord Keepers stories. Acashinaly she would add in a side coment that just added more laughter from the started off laughter.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Amazing. Beautiful. Opulent. Impossible. These were a few words that came to mind as Isaac O'Ghadra gazed upon the home of the Shadow Hand's own Chaos Lord. It wasn't exactly what he expected though...

The structure of the world was as mind boggling as possible and did not disappoint but...the Chaos Lords were...curious beings. The gathering honestly seemed more like a family reunion than a gathering of the most powerful beings in the universe. Then again...even the most powerful beings in the universe have families so...it really isn't that far fetched to see that they could be so similar to the mortals in this respect.

Although Thr33 was rarely not dressed up, tonight he decided to switch from his usual blood red colonial suit coat and wear a modern tuxedo. He wore shiny black shoes and even had on a black scarf to deviate from the regular red scarf...don't even ask how hard it was to switch those around...but it seemed appropriate to make Jemmy happy in this respect. He even showed enough respect to leave his blade in his own residence. A gift from him could bring a gift from her in the future.

"It's everything I could have expected and more..." Isaac responded to Jemmy's question. It surprised him that Jemmy seemed uncomfortable around his own kind. Wouldn't it make sense if she was more comfortable when she was home? Either way, it didn't matter much to Thr33. If Jemmy needed her prisoners to make him feel better, then she definitely could use them how she wanted. Warden Jemmy on patrol...

As a waitress walked past him, Thr33 ordered a daiquiri. Moments later, another waitress gave him his order. As he drank the heavenly concoction, he actually cracked a genuine smile. "A perfect!" he said with a smile. "Yes, alcohol is a nasty pleasure, but...in the 50's...well...that's pretty much the best habit one could pick up..."

He paused for a moment as he enjoyed his drink and stared at Kallie, who was speaking with other Lords of Chaos, silently judging her. "So Jemmy,,,Why did you bring us here? And...Why would you want to leave this place? It seems that you'd be given anything you needed here..."

He leaned on one of the pillars casually, occasionally sipping on his daiquiri as he spoke with Jemmy. It's true that he probably stood out of the crowd, with his pale skin and blood red eyes, but, he was used to it. Frankly...he didn't care what they thought. They weren't the only immortals here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Rock Star ran over to listen to the old man's stories. Traitor. But Jemmy couldn't be too mad. It was a party, after all. She decided to try to have more fun herself.

"Ambition, 3. You of all people should understand this. Sure, I could sit here at home and be waited on hand and foot, but what would the fun be in that? Everyone feels the need to accomplish something." She took a small glass of grape juice and sipped. "Besides, I do have problems that I need to fix. My going to Earth is a part of that."

A new song started playing and Jemmy smiled. It was a slow waltz. She looked at 3. Even when he wasn't a cat, she still thought he was cute. "Would you dance with me, 3?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:08 am

Kallie laughed and listened to the stories and turned after feeling a tap on her sholder. Kallie turned around to see a hansome young man standing there and seemed to be around her age. He wore the usual black tux and had super dark black hair his eyes were black where it should be white and light blue coloring where the usual color was. He bow to Kallie holding out his hand.

"Would you care to dance?"

Kallie smiled and put her wine on a table grabing his hand.

"I'd love to"

He lead Kallie out to the dance floor and they did the waltz. Kallie didn't have any clue who this guy was but she didn't care and figured these partys were ment for meeting new people anyways. The waltz wasn't really Kallies thing but she figured dancing is still dancing.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

With an eyebrow raised, Thr33 stood in silence in response to Jemmy's question. The more that Isaac was around her...the less it seemed that he understood her. One day, she was a mastermind in the body of a little girl that was organizing the Shadow Hand...the next day she was a little girl with that did what all other little girls do. But, he was mostly there to please her.

"I suppose..." he said in a low voice.

He took Jemmy by her hand and guided her to the center of the dance floor. Isaac stood about twice the size of his little master, which made the idea of dancing quite difficult. Luckily, Isaac had lived long enough to master manner different styles of dance.

As Thr33 guided Jemmy around the dance floor, a dip and spin was flawless. He adjusted to the height difference by bending his knees at the opportune moments in the dance. If you've traveled where Isaac has, you'd understand that dancing wasn't just movement some movement for fun or show, it's an art! As the two moved across the dance floor, many of the attendants actually stopped to admire the combinations of Italian, Swedish, Spanish and French moves.

After minutes of silence between the two though, Isaac decided to slow the pace and just casually dance so that they could speak. "So...Jemmy. What's it like growing up here? I mean...I guess I just can't quite figure you out. How old are you anyway? Sometimes you might seem beyond what your physical being suggests...but other times...it seems you are another girl. I mean..." he swayed silent for a moment as he realized that he would have to suffice with a single question.

"Tell me about yourself Jemmy."
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:58 pm

To say Joe was out of his element was the understatement of the year. Out of his usual comfortable attire of his black hoodie and jeans, he now sported a nicely pressed rented black tuxedo especially for the occasion. He had always had a secret displeasure for wearing such attire however. It limited his movement and made him feel like a good looking sausage.

But speaking of food...

There was a shmorgishborg of food oddities that he could only marvel at with hungry eyes and agape mouth. The rest of the Shallow Brigade Citadel was easy more worthy of his gawking at but for someone who has been adhering to a strict diet to maintain his boxing weight, all of the delicacies looked ever so scrumptious.

His attention turned to Jemmy when she asked how he and her guests liked her home. "This place is magnificent, Jemmy. I don't know why you woul-" before he could finish his sentence she had been swept across the the room to the dance floor by a very pale individual. He assumed he and The very loud young lady were associates of Jemmy like him.

Grabbing what he hoped was water from one of the wandering waiters, his attention was fixated on Thr33 and Jemmy move gracefully about the obsidian floor as if they were professional. He was awfully good on his feet, especially with a small child that he dwarfed almost twice over.

Taking a sip of his drink, he began to realize that he still knew almost nothing about Jemmy and her plans of human extermination beyond what he learned at their last encounter, which was minimal. He also wanted to know who exactly these two others were and what their affiliation to his 'friend' Jemmy was. But his wallflower tendancies began to overcome him and he delegated himself to one of the beautiful white pillars for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm

3 was a very graceful dancer. Jemmy was genuinely impressed. Most people found her constant shivering distasteful, but it didn't slow 3 down at all. As they waltzed around the room, 3 started asking questions. He wanted to know more about her.

"How old am I?" Jemmy had to think about that one. She was younger than some abstracts, and older than others. She thought she could remember the day Death was born, but she could be mistaken. How much time had passed since the universe had been formed?

"I haven't been counting my birthdays lately," she said with some guilt in her voice. "A thousand years? A million years? I'm not quite sure. But you are correct, I am not a mere child. I am whatever age I choose to be. Enemies underestimate me when I look innocent, so this is my favorite age to be. I haven't always looked like this, though. My childhood was quite violent. When I was growing up I tried to look as big and strong as I could. I wanted to be in charge of all my siblings, and now I am. They fear me now, but I don't think they like me all that much. They're always afraid that I'll eat them or something. It wasn't until I found the Lords of Chaos that I actually found some equals."

Jemmy tried to think of more to say. As a Shallow, there really wasn't that much to say. "I really like making people feel hopeless and frantic. I also like being a Lord of Chaos. It makes me feel important. We can't do a whole lot now, though. Otherwise those mean Lords of Order will try to beat us up again. How about you, 3? How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:55 am

The man that had asked Kallie to dance smiled as the moved gracefully across the floor. He twirled her then dipped her down and back up again. As they moved it almost seemed like they were competing with each other to see who was better at dancing.

”So may I ask what your name is?”

”Well that information should stay a secret. For now call me Blue. What is your name?”

”Rock Star.”

”Come now that can't be your real name.”

”Oh its not I just thought it was only fair that you got a fake name since I did.”

Blue smiled at her as they continued to dance.

”Fair enough.”

They continued to dance passing by Jemmy and 3. Kallie didn't seem to notice them but blue did do a small glance at Jemmy as they passed by them almost like he was keeping an eye on her. Kallie didn't really notice him looking at Jemmy but they still continued dance going back to dance like they were competing with each other.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:39 am

Admittedly it was absurd for Caesar to don evening wear. He was, and still classed himself, an animal. Not to mention he found clothes to be clunky and impractical. It was certainly beyond his understanding the difference between a smart suit and pyjamas. Yet Jemmy had made this occasion's importance quite clear. Caesar had gone to effort on her behalf. He wore a collar. A small brown band with a golden tag on it that said 'CAESAR'. He even had a small flower carnation attached to the thing. Add a touch of class, as the humans put it.

And so it came to pass that they journeyed to the Shadow Lands. Ever quietened in the face of intrigue, Caesar literally hadn't said a word all night (day? was their such things here). The simian was just so overawed. Beings of incomprehensible form, like Jemmy herself, filled the stage with their tantalising presence. He found himself staring at them as much as they stared back. Meats had even been procured from the table, not because Caesar ate any, but because he was absolutely mystified by its origins. If ever he held this same fascination with the fruit, the monkey would starve.

But at last the inquisitive mind finished sniffing at the unidentified foods, and narrowed his attentions on the obvious mysteries. His own company. This all, and Thr33 included, could be explained by magic. To Caesar this was the same as saying they were explained by 'nothing at all, so stop trying'. Yet these others that Jemmy surrounded herself with. The vocal woman and the timid human. They may yet prove to be analysable.

Ceasing his chance, Caesar chucked his uneaten meat away and circled round on the male. A crash of glasses could be heard in the meat's wake, but the monkey had paid it no mind. He approached from the back of the pillar, and then leapt up against it, holding on with an awkward full-spread hug. From his new position, that was a slight bit less comfortable than he'd like, Caesar addressed the man, "You seem... ill at ease. Out of place." The monkey then proceeded to eat his own flower decoration. Tide him over until he had time to inspect the fruits.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:23 pm

Olivia had to admit. She felt sorta kinda pretty, of course that didn't help how shy she was. She hand brought her weapons. Doing so sounded like a futile effort in the face of, well, whoever these people? Things? Monsters? Anyways, she hadn't bothered bringing anything with her other than a new red dress, easily stolen with her power. So she sat far away from the dancing, talking, food. At her own table.

Typically she was already shy around strangers, but these strangers were special, hundred, thousands of years old? It was just a bit intimidating, even for her. The usually stubborn and aggressive assassin. She watched as her team mates danced and wandered about. Looked like they were having fun. Cursing her own personality she began to stand up but quickly stopped and sat back down. She was fine here, no need to embarrass herself. She was fine at dancing but there wasn't really anyone to dance with anyways. Olivia let her eyes wander and loom over all the guests. She shouldn't have came, she wasn't going to do anything.

((her dress
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:28 am

Jemmy frowned. Olivia was just sitting there, alone. She was here to show that Jemmy could make good friends. Interesting friends. If her guests simply sat around and looked bored, Jemmy would never hear the end of it from old Keeper.

As 3 and Jemmy passed by where Caesar and Joe were standing, Jemmy leaned towards them. "One of you guys ask Olivia to dance." She pointed her head towards the girl for extra effect.

An attendant in a white dress ran up to Jemmy. "Did you say something, your majesty?"

Jemmy's eyes glowed orange for a second. "I wasn't talking to you." Were this not a party, Jemmy would have considered eating one of the foolish attendant's limbs for making such a mistake. But the guests would be disturbed by such a thing, so Jemmy contained herself. As the attendant apologized and ran away, Jemmy's eyes returned to blue.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:59 am

Kallie was continuing to dance with Blue like they were competing to see who was the better dancer. She had never really danced with anyone before without them being controlled by her music before. Kallie smiled as she began to talk.

”Your not to bad of a dance blue.”

”Why thank you your not such a horrible dancer either”

They both smiled as the music continued on. As they danced they would look like they were going to start attacking one and other once the music ended but to them this was just a regular dance.

”So you came as Jemmy's guest I see what exactly are you two her miss Rock star?”

”Most would call me a slave or servant but considering she lets me do what I want most of the time and pays me I like to think of her as an employer.”

”Well that’s interesting maybe you could think about working for me some time I would pay you Handsomely.”

”sorry my I'm a one employer girl. I'd offer my services after I finish my servitude with Jemmy but ours is more of a life time deal and I'm only mortal.”

”What a shame, never the less we should make this time of what we have of this party last then.”

They then began to dance a little faster almost competing with the music now and now not with each other that much.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Sighing, Isaac looked at the glorious city of the ballroom. "Older than a human should be..." he answered her question quickly.

He wasn't saying this in spite of his longer life, however. He was saying this because he was still, technically, human. Despite his efforts in magic and in his debt to Jemmy, he was still in body, a human. Just as fragile as any other person. Sure, he was immortal now, but, if Jemmy could have given him his immortality so easily, he knew that she could also take it away. Once she'd take it away, he'd be stuck with three more shots at life...and then...then...

He let go of Jemmy, clapped as the orchestra finished their piece, then bowed like a gentleman should at the end of a dance. He coughed nonchalantly to act as if he was preoccupied. The truth was that, in the hundreds of years that Isaac had been roaming this world...every thought of death had been pushed away. Isaac did have one fear...mortality. He supposed he was grateful to Jemmy for her gift then...however temporary it may be...

As an attendant approached Jemmy, asking if she needed assistance, fire seemed to erupt from her eyes. She really was a cruel being...sometimes he seemed to forget that. He was there to make her happy...and nothing else... "Is there anything else that you needed Jemmy?" he asked stoically.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Joe could hear a voice that he assumed was addressing him, as he was pretty ill at ease as the person speaking to him blatently pointed out. He looked side to side to find the source of the voice to find nothing. He then proceeded to peer around the ivory pillar to no avail. Now slightly frustrated he returned his original spot scratching his head in confusion.

With no options left he looked up meet someone more out of plac than he. A monkey. He took a small leap bak in surprise. Simians were the last thing he was expecting to see in this mansion. Somebody had to be playing a joke on him. He couldn't bring himself to believe that a monkey was speaking to him. Or that a monkey could speak at all.

Although he probably needed to have a more open mind. He was far, far, FAR away from his hometown and he had already seen things far stranger. But still... It was a talking monkey. Not wanting to be impolite though he figured he should say something to him instead of gawking.

"Um... Yeah... Parties aint my thing." he rubbed his arm nervously but still kept eye contact with Ceasar. "So... Uh... You're a monkey..."

But of course to add to the awkwardness of his situation, Jemmy decided to dance over and instruct the two of them to dance with a young woman in a red dress. He was hoping that to avoid dancing tonight, but it was slowly beginning to seem like a pipe dream. Jemmy was gone before he could object, leaving him with Caesar once again.

"So would you like to ask the lady or should I?" he asked Caesar, looking in his direction again, but he still felt strange talking to a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)   A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Party in the Shallow Lands (Shadow Hand)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next