Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Vote_lcapHand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Voting_barHand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Vote_lcapHand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Voting_barHand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)   Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:20 pm

I wasn't just the hypnotic electrition of the Titans, I was also one of the best mechanics.
And so one could find me, hair in a ponytail, clad in jeans, an old white tank top and black rubber gloves, legs sticking out from under the body of a sleek car. So far no paint or embellishments. The engine was all ready built on a towel next to me and I used the holes at the fingertips of my gloves to use my current to melt bits together.
Practical.
I loved working with metal. Loved it. Probably why it was my only hobby nowadays. That and, it was great training to control my powers and build up strength.
From lugging heavy parts to concentrating my sonic boom in such a fine line that it could cut metal. It was hard work, but rewarding.
Slipping my hand out from under the car I reached fir the mini blowtorch before scoffing and rolling my eyes, simply melting the steel with my current. Duh.
Sheesh I could be thick sometimes.
Sliding out from under the body I moved to the engine, turning the current up higher in my hand, using the electric magnetic field to melt a fist siized clump of copper and keep it floating in my hand. I stared in slight awe before concentrating hard to manipulate my current induced field to form shapes.
With effort and sometimes using my fingers I sculpted a miniature Mod, Ben, Zack, Liev, Superboy and myself. The TeenTitans of my original team, as we got members I'd make more but these statuettes would be situated on the back of the car.
I got a clump of mixed metal and started forming an extra piston, to give the engine...a boost, when I heard someone open the door.
"Hey...mind bring the exhaust pipe over there closer, my field can't grasp it yet" I asked before looking up to see who it was.
Ahh..well hello.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)   Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm

"Sure, no problem." Goth said, walking into the room wearing his school uniform. He had entered the Titan's tower without setting the defenses off by forming a giant clump of dirt around him that was thick enough to hide his heart beat and heat. When he was through he made the sand move back into a large messenger bag. He found it useful when there wasn't any sand around or if he was stuck in a place where there wasn't any earth (ex: The City). He had his ax in one hand, shrunk to the size of a pup, and lifted his other hand towards the exhaust pipe. The metal lifted up but hovered weakly. "Metal was once part of the earth, however it is too fashioned by human hands and is hard to lift up with the ax's power." He let the pipe go as soon as it was over her hands. He leaned against the car door, crossing his right leg over his left, the prostetic part of the leg clearly visible. "What are you doing?" He asked, his voice sounding like a German who just learned English.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)   Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 pm

"Thanks, I- oh you, hi!" it was the guy who had saved my llife in the big battles.
"Hows your leg?" I asked before welding the second exhaust pipe in the right place to decrease pressure in the engine.
"Im building a car, sorry what was your name again? Call me Julie" I smiled before sliding out from under the car and straightening my black elbow length gloves. Thankfully it was rather chilled down here, seeing as my body tenorature was always rather high, this cold felt nice.
I sat up crisscross and melted a small copper cube, concentrating my field to try to form it. It worked! Woot! Ben would be proud, I was slowly gaining more control!
I modeled a miniature version of Goth and let it float over to him gently before letting it float to the ground in front of him.

A sort of thank you, saving people was something Titans did everday, that didn't make it any less special though.
(ooc: would you mind writing sort if what you look like, I have no clue >.< thanks)
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)   Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:26 pm

"It's fine. I just wear the prostetic so people won't stare at a leg made entirely of dirt." He said, reaching down to the plastic leg and unstrapping it. He let it fall to the ground, his leg pant flowing down like drapes on a window. He lifted his arm up with his hand clinched in a fist. The dirt escaped his messenger bag and surrounded his leg until it made a shin and a bare foot. He set his new foot down and sighed. "That's better." He said, relieved that he could get rid of that horrid plastic thing. It was a burden to walk in. He looked at the miniature of him, amazed at how accurate she was with his image. HE picked the miniature of him up and examined it. It had his square jaw line his broad shoulder while perfectly sculpting his shoulder length black hair. He examined the work some more, his bright blue eyes changing from green with every blink. "Perfecio's would be jealous of such a power." He said smiling at her. He set the miniature down on the roof of the car and hovered his hand over the ground where dust and dirt gathered around and shaped into Capricious. He lifted the miniature of her with his hand while it was solidity. "I am not much of an artist but I can create sculptures and paintings ever sense I arrived on this world." He set the statue in front of her, as a "your welcome". He leaned back on the car door and crossed his arms, still holding his ax. "How are you sense the battle? How's Ben? I heard he took it hard with the death of Joshua." He asked, tossing his ax in the air and catching it by it's handle.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)   Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:55 pm

"Perfecio's?" I asked curiously before smiling at the earthen statue, grinning at him before Answering his question, absently marvelling the accuracy of his depiction of her.
"Ive been alright, scars heal, my hair grew back fast...Ben.. He's better now. We're together, by the way. I felt guilty for making him kill Josh, he felt bad..then boom, together" I explained smiling softly.
"Things going well for you?" I asked hoping he wasdoing alright, Goth seemed a really nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)   Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Goth smiled when he heard the romance between Capricious and Ben. He loved to see couples, considering where he was from which no romance resided only the pairing of one strong warrior with one weaker or stronger woman. He remembered when he first met Sheano, his diseased wife, whom he misses everyday. He was captured by her people and tied to a pole while she taunted him. Then the Hooshba had stumbled into the tribe's home and nearly killed Sheano's father if it wasn't for Goth escaping the pole and spearing (tackling) her father out of the way. Sure they had hated each other along the journey of uniting the other races to fight the Perfecio's but the fact that in the end she had fallen for him made his heart wish that she was still alive. 'Curse the Chancelor's bullet,' Goth thought 'Piercing the heart of my wife and sending me to this unknown world [The Chancelor, not the bullet].' He smiled back at her and said. "Things are going alright. I came here to join the Titans if that's possible." He looked up at the ceiling and mumbled in French (Perfocian) "What idly wonders never cease." He then looked back at her, his voice changed as he remembered something strange, the sound of great confusion. "Have you seen anything in the city? Anything that looks like this?" He reached into his bag and pulled out within the dirt a pistol that seemed like something from the "Revolutionary" war. Except this pistol was brand new. "I found it after a man failed to fire it at me. I was wondering if any of the heroes have seen men wearing blue with gold trims in the city. This weapon looks exactly like the ones my enemies would have used." He handed her the pistol to examine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)   Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hand me the wrench? ...that's a screwdriver. Sigh. (open)
Page 1 of 1