Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Vote_lcapCuriosity killed the.........demon? Voting_barCuriosity killed the.........demon? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Curiosity killed the.........demon? Vote_lcapCuriosity killed the.........demon? Voting_barCuriosity killed the.........demon? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Curiosity killed the.........demon?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character
Name: Zanar Mithalkar Valexii
Code Name: Zanar
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Curiosity killed the.........demon? Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 pm

For many hundreds of thousands of year Zanar has resided in the general area of which he had came out of his rift from his, now, unreachable dimension. When he got here there was nothing just plant life and many creatures of all sorts of sizes. At first he was open for none feared him and he could do anything he wanted within his own set limitations. But as time went on, civilization was building and he had eventually dug himself a home in the ground to escape the limitations the civilizations gave him. The were always changing and all Zanar knew eventually left. At this point he got bored, and was barely able to feed on the pain and suffering of other life forms, starving for years for all knew of him and if one died they would hunt him and kill him. He eventually came out to reek havoc every now and then to subside the starvation after a few decades when all pasted and he was a fading myth. He also decided to over see some area and spy on people to learn secrets and he used this for entertainment and he also gained quite a bit of information as well.

This place he settled in is now to present day known as Jump City, and he now covers most of the abandoned areas and bad parts of town under tabs along with random spots he'd want to destroy if he got to bored. So when he notices changes he can move out to the area and watch what ever goes on for some good old fun. But unlike all the past days, this day for Zanar wasn't going to be as predictable, and not as fun as he would have hoped it would have been.

Late in the evening Zanar decides to look through the photos of some of the areas he over sees. Just like usual he doesn't seem to find anything under the ordinary. Passing through the photos nailed to the wall, he passes the photo of the oil rig, then he spots a person. He wondered how this would be as far as he knew that in the past it was abandoned and for a person to be in a place like that out of any abandoned spot interested him. Zanar turns from the photos and walks up the crumpling dirt stair worn down over time and heads out to the oil rig.

It is near nightfall when he can see it just off in the distance, he then concludes that walking would not be the best idea for the situation; he tends to have certain issues he has with water. So he jumps into the air and begins to teleport repeatedly almost like as if he was flying in the air. He eventually after a long time reaches the oil rig and lands right on the highest point of it and waits there focusing on his flames, lowering the fire temperature drastically to avoid melting anything and blowing his cover. Zanar then hears something down below and looks eagerly hoping for something good enough to entertain him and to possibly find out what is going on here at the 'supposedly' abandoned oil rig.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:51 am

Being that it was nightfall, ever since arriving at the H.I.V.E. Academy; Mia had always gone for a late night swim in the water surrounding the Oil Rig. Mia was in her element being in the sea. Mia had used the sea currents to speed up how fast she could swim through the water, and being able to hold her breath for as long as she liked helped a great deal. Mia was simply scoping the Ocean floor, when she thought she may of seen something, or someone above the sea's surface. Slowly, and silently she swam to the top, poking her head out. Glancing up, she knew she saw something, but what? She didn't know. Ducking back underwater, Mia was about to go on surveillance.

All of a sudden, a pillar of water would burst out from the sea; launching Mia high into the sky. Even higher than the highest platform of the Oil Rig. As she reached such a height, her aero based powers came into effect, as she simply remained in the air; looking down upon the Rig. Mia saw a figure on the platform, and thus flew down towards it. She safely dropped herself off on the platform, stepping forward as water dripped off of her uniform. She stopped, a glance around as she rested her weight on her left foot; placing one hand on her hip, whilst the other hand was used to scratch the back of her head. She seemed to be pondering something.

"Are we going to play hide and seek? 'Cause honestly... I'd rather wash away whatever mess decided came aboard"
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Zanar turns around almost almost shocked to see that someone had found him, though he begins to look pleased at the girl before him.

"Well, well, well.....Why so hostile to big ol' me? I haven't harmed anyone yet.....Girl you really should mind your manner..."

He mummers to himself "So I was correct when I thought I saw someone here from my pictures." He says out loud "I am not searching for to cause anyone harm.....though possibly soon it may or may not come to that......"

He looks at the girl dripping of water and backs up a bit to not get to close, unsteadily he mummers again to himself. "There are quite a bit of people here in Jump City I was unaware that appear in the oddest spots, and how long did it take her to get up here?...."

He begins to speak out loud again "So I take it you live here?" He chuckles "Or did you come for a evening swim? Quite far to come out to just take a swim isn't it...." Looks at her more and closely now "And it seems I got in the middle of your swim....Such a pity I ruined it for you......."

Zanar remains strong and holds his ground now, he examines the girl and wonders exactly why she is as hostile as she is and especially to a demon that honors manners.... Jump City has changed quite a lot from how it used to be and eventually Zanar will learn exactly how much it has just really changed from the old ways....
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 pm

"Live here? ...perhaps. I'm more interested in knowing why you are here though"

Mia wasn't ready to just go ahead and reveal this as a disguise for the HIVE academy. She'd be silly to do so. She was feeling sure in herself; if things turn hostile she knows she can rely on say Pix or Lance to back her up; if needed.
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm

The demon laughs, then looks atthe girl with a serious look placed before his face "You really wish to know don't you. Well then, you see I have lived a long time feeding on pian and suffering of others that I may or may have not inflicted. I also decided sometime in my life to spy on certain places for some good entertainment, because unfortunally after going into hiding for about 200 years it can become dull. So yes thats partly why I came here, the other reason bein is that I have pictures of each area, and this place is abandoned though some how I saw someone in the picture. So I came here with some curious thoughts as well."
His serious look fails him and he begins to laugh lightly, "Though it would seem you live here don't you?" He tilts his head to the side "Though why would you come out here? Perhaps this has to deal with yourself mainly.....Well far by it from me to tell you how to live for the past centuries I have lived underground with severed heads of creatures on the walls!" He laughs hysterically now for a few minutes then stops.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Whilst the demon laughing was a pretty chilling sight to behold. Mia stayed strong in the face of pure evil; despite not being a saint herself. She was still unsure why he truly cared that someone was here, but like her; he didn't seem to be wanting to reveal too much.

"What makes you think that this is my home, huh? What can possibly make you think that? ...not exactly the most warm, or homely place in the world for a girl, right? I'm just here for the sea, it's beautiful at this time. Whilst you live underground, I love being under the sea. I'm like a fish out of water on land. That's it, happy now? Should be able to crawl back into your lair; everything is fine and dandy here"
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:42 pm

He looks at the girl and then shrugs "Well if this is not your home, then this can be a nice place for me to relax as I wait for something fun to happen....." he wonders why she is so hasty in him to leave, and so he decides that if he waits here long enough something will happen he's lived for 9million years so a few years in this spot won't upset him to much. He then looks at the girl, and then decides to try and help ease her some "You can go and swim, far by it from me to stop you from that fun. I think I'll just wait up her for a while longer, and do not worry I won't hurt you, I am just not in the mood to hurt people right now.......Though if you want, just come back in a week if I'm still here I'm sure I'll be aching to cause some pain to feed on...." he gives a tiny wave to the girl motioning for her to leave if she wishes.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:26 am

"I don't know, I mean. You are a demon right? Trusting you seems to be the wrong thing to do... In fact, I bet I can scare you off... From what I remember, Demons are not the biggest fans of water now, are they? Well, I've heard a lot are not... So this is how we move forward. You can either A) Head back underground, or B) Be dragged under the sea. ...your pick, chuckles"

Mia said, glancing around after. She wasn't sure if she could really take this guy on; an assist from Lance or Pix would be great right about now. After all, those two seem to be best at taking control of a situation.
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 am

"Aw, how nice of you to invite me to go swimming with you. You seem like a nice girl, well I don't really wish to leave, and I assure you just because we demons dislike water doesn't mean it will kill us! In fact drag me down the water as deep as you want!!" He looks a bit crazed in the eyes, and then with a twist cackle he then stated "Poor girl you don't get it do you, I can't die!! Hah, to think you could scare me off with some minor water is unfortunately sad for you. I plan to find whats going on here whether-" He begins to shout with grim and dark tone"YOU TELL ME OR NOT!"

Silence falls for a few minutes then he start to think, she obviously doesn't want me here for a reason... It may be more then what she says, besides even if I do leave I will know somethings going on..........Perhaps I should try to be nicer and more open with her, and maybe I can get another friendly ally like yesterday.......Those skulls did brighten up the home a bit and who is to say she won't give me more. Zanar wanted more allies though he is not going to leave from this place until he got all he wanted. Even if he left he would just come back each day.

After trying to hold up this look he then all of a sudden lets loose after a few seconds, with a sigh he calmly stats as the crazed look disperses and he becomes sane once again "Oh come on now can't we be friends? All I wish.... is to know, its not like I came here to use my fire to metal down this whole place. Besides I can be nice, and lucky for you I won't hold secrets from you if we were friends or we had this alliance I formed with someone not to long ago...." he keeps his ground and waits patiently for a answer from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 am

Quite the dilemma it seemed for Mia. She was only a low ranking HIVE student, she didn't know what the procedure was for dealing with people who snooped around. This one seemed unafraid, and that was a problem. Tactics to spook him away were not going to work. not even if she called up a large beast from the depths below. She was in a bind, if only Zero was here; he would know what to do. Mia didn't trust the Demon, not one bit. She stalled; hoping another HIVE student may come to her aid if she waited out a little longer.

"I told you, it's an Oil Rig. A place to return to when I know I've swam out too far; that's all. People can be in places just for the hell of it, not everyone needs a complex reason for being somewhere. ...just an Oil Rig"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Mal walked around a corner and said clearly "Mia thank you for entertaining Zanar. Although I assure you he doesn't need to go for a swim." He turned to look at Zanar and said "i don't have any information about what I'm helping you look for. But your threatening another of my allies."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Malharon knew this dude? Makes sense. Both seem like weirdos. Anyway, with Mal here now, Mia decided she best stay out the way; let Mal handle this thing... Mia would take several steps back towards the edge of the platform, and then simply fall down to the sea below. A splash as she hit the water; Hydra would disappear underwater; but stayed nearby in case she heard or sensed any trouble around the Academy.
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:18 pm

"Well as I tried to tell her I meant her no harm, she was very curious on why I was here......I was just merely curious for who was here, as I told her I had a picture of this place and I saw someone in it. And now I see your here and she is to I assume this place does not assume its once previous title of 'Abandoned'." He looks suspiciously around then back at him "And how are you here, the girl told me she comes here when she's swam to far out. What is this place?" Zanar looks at the man certain that he would not lie to him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Mal said seriously "its a school for young people following a life of immorality. I teach magic and a couple other courses like ancient weapons, you'd be too old to be a student but the headmaster may be able to find a place for you here."
Back to top Go down
ZanValexii
ZanValexii

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 am

Zanar becomes pleased that his assumptions were right about this place, he then states "Well I am not sure the school would accept 9 million year old demons. Though I may decide to speak to the head master this place intrigues me now and with learning it is a school this arises more questions to later be learnt." Zanar ponders about his decision, then with his head clear on what he wants to do next he boldly says "I want to talk to the head master now......if I can make more allies then why not here, and since it's a school there must be hundreds of students here. Perhaps I can learn more of this culture now a days. Certainly I am not familiar on many of these humans with powers and it eludes me of how this got by me......."Zanar stands there waiting to be escorted to the school, and wonders what he would do there, where the school is exactly, and if its a school if the students will run from him which he ever so hopes they will; he always loves a good ol' game of Cat and Mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the.........demon?   Curiosity killed the.........demon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the.........demon?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next