Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Vote_lcapThe Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Voting_barThe Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Vote_lcapThe Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Voting_barThe Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Empty
PostSubject: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Nina sat at the counter at her store, leaning back in her chair with a smile, thinking about Kyte and wishing that he would visit soon, it'd be a pleasant surprise on an otherwise boring day, of course she already had his Christmas present sorted out, the full box-set of Hellsing with the manga as well as some figurines too, it was a hefty amount of money to pay for it all but it was worth it for Kyte, all she needed to do now was wrap it.

Many other people were buying Christmas presents for their loved ones, making it a busy time for Nina and her store which was decorated in Christmassy decorations, such as a Christmas tree in one of the big windows and tinsel around the shelves as well as a few other decorations too.

Nina just turned the page of her gaming magazine, looking up as she started to serve a few customers, scanning the bar-code reader over the bar-codes, putting the money into the cash register then giving back the right amount of change.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 pm

The door opened, the bell announcing someone had entered the store, and Kyte walked in, in human form.

Hello, darling.

He walked to the counter and gave her a gentle peck on the cheek over it. He was wearing some winter clothing.

How goes it?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Nina suddenly looked happy when Kyte came into the store "hi sweety pie!" she said with a smile, giggling a little as he gave her a peck on the cheek "eh, boring stuff as usual, a little busy at times but it's Christmas so that's expected" she said with a shrug of her shoulders, noticing his winter clothing "you look nice and snuggly" she said, unable to stop smiling whenever Kyte was around.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Kyte laughed as Nina remarked him as snuggly.

Well, I can come snuggle, if you want. But I suppose that would be bad for business.

He took a seat closest to the counter, where he was still within reasonable talking distance.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Nina chuckled happily "I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we snuggled, most of my customers know me on a friendly level and know that I have a boyfriend...mainly because they've been the ones to ask me out, apparently a fox-lady appeals to a lot of the nerds and geeks who come here, but I've turned down every one of them" she told Kyte with her smile, giving him an idea of how...odd...it could be to work at the store sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 pm

He chuckled a bit as she said a lot of her customers had asked her out, saying apparently a fox lady was very appealing.

What are you talking about? It's not because you're part fox...it's because of how sweet and beautiful you are.

He went behind the counter, pecking her on the cheek again before looking around behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 am

Nina chuckled and blushed a little "awwh hunny you're so sweet!" she said happily before she looked to Kyte, noticing that he seemed to be looking for something "looking for anything in particular?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:13 pm

He smiled as Nina asked if he was looking for anything specific.

Nope. Just taking a look around. I guess I'll spend the day with you until you get off.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Nina chuckled and stared at Kyte lovingly "I'd love it so much if you did that, thank you sweetie" she said calmly and happily.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:20 am

Just as they were getting all mushy, Bow came skipping in the front door singing "All I Want for Christmas is You". She giggled and stopped singing as she walked to the front counter. She saw the man behind the counter and didn't recognize him, but smiled at him sweetly.

She held out a box that was wrapped in pink paper that had candy canes on it and a cute silver bow. She smiled bright at Nina. "Merry Christmas, Nina!!" *giggle* Inside the box was a container of home made double chocolate chip cookies, Bow's favorite thing to give during the holidays. She turned to Kyte and smiled. "Sorry I don't have anything for you..." *giggle* "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:21 pm

A girl came in and gave something to Nina for Christmas, and apologized to Kyte for not having anything for him. She asked his name.

I'm Kyte. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 pm

"Ah Bow thank you so much! It's a long time since we last saw each other" said Nina with a chuckle as she reached under the counter and handed Bow her present, decorated with reindeer wrapping paper and gold ribbons, the present was just an assortment of spa things, lavender & chamomile body lotion, jasmine bubble bath, stuff like that "thanks again for helping me and Annie find Ayumu" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"It's been too long... And like she just said, *giggle*, my name's Bow, well, Rain Bow. *giggle* Nice to meet you Kyte!" She smiled at him brightly and then looked shocked as Nina handed her a present. She blushed a bit. "Awwww! You shouldn't have! And it was my pleasure helping you guys. *giggle* Thank you ever so much for this!! I'll try to wait until Christmas to open it... But you should open yours now!!" She smiled sweetly as she hugged her present.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:06 pm

The girl introduced herself as Bow, and said it was nice to meet him. She then thanked Nina for her present and said she should open it write now. Kyte just watched the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Nina cheered before she ripped into her present, gasping when she saw what it was "double chocolate chip cookies!" she yelled happily before she hugged the container "yummy yummy chocolate, thank you Bow" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)   The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fox, The Demon and the Girl (Kyte & Bow)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next