Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A man and his demon (Open) Vote_lcapA man and his demon (Open) Voting_barA man and his demon (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A man and his demon (Open) Vote_lcapA man and his demon (Open) Voting_barA man and his demon (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A man and his demon (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

A man and his demon (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:08 pm

At 4:30 p.m., St. Mark’s Cathedral in Steel City opens for confessions. At 5:00 p.m. the Cathedral was set on fire by an unknown source.

Abog stood at the foot of the Cathedral, staring at the entrance. It was as if he was standing in front of the pearly gates, except these gates were wooden and not so pearly. He lifted his wrist up and looked at the time on his watch. 4:30 p.m. The time at which the confessional is open and the only time he would be able to reach help sense Goba is asleep. He walked into the Cathedral. The current visitors were elderly and few. Abog felt reliefed that the Cathedral had so few people instead of it being full. He walked into the line (2 people were waiting) and waited patiently. The woman in front of him turned around and offered a pamphlet that was supposed to remind him of what sins he had done. He shook his hand and smiled at the gesture. He couldn’t think about what he had done or else it would awake Goba.

He finally sat in the confessional seat. Before the priest could say anything he spoke. “Father,” He said, “Do you do exorcisms?” The priest just stared at him and asked. “Why do you need this, my son? Because I doubt that you do need it for you walked into the Church.” Abog shook his head and said. “Never mind, I should have talked to you out of Church.” He stood up, about to leave when the priest said. “Wait, let me do the act of confession.” Abog’s eyes widened as the priest began to pray. With a curdling scream he covered his ears as he heard Goba’s voice screaming in his head as if he was being tortured. He stumbled out of the confessional and knelt, his chest growing a bulge as his eyes and ears started leaking blood. The pain of another body leaving his was horrid. His shirt ripped open, revealing a head growing out of his chest. Then an arm came out, grabbing his shoulder as it pushed itself away, another hand doing the same with his other shoulder.

With one push, a body came out of Abog, naked as birth. Fire surrounded the naked man, creating cloths as red as blood, and wings like that of a bat. The man stood up fully and looked around as smoke continued to arise from his body. Not from the flames, but from him being there. “Why have you brought me to this place? Have you planned to send me back to Hell? Silly Abog.” He said as his eyes turned towards him. Everyone in the Church evacuated including the priest after seeing such evil. “Abog,” Goba said, glaring at him. “Be a dear and head for the entrance of this sanctuary. I don’t want you dieing now would I?” Abog ran towards the Church’s entrance and stopped just outside. 100ft perfect. Goba breathed in and held his hands out like the father welcoming his son back to his home.
Fire escaped his hands, spreading throughout the church. He walked towards the entrance stopping next to Abog as he was sitting on the cathedral steps. It took Goba 30 minutes to enjoy the flames but it took the police and SWAT shorter to arrive. A helicopter shone it’s light on Abog and Goba. A man with a megaphone told the two to surrender but Goba just grinned. He put his hands together, lacing his fingers, and slowly separating them to create an orb of fire. He held his hand up and threw the orb, hitting a police car and sending it flying. He held his other hand up, throwing another fireball, and another until a bombardment of fireballs hailed on the police.

Abog just sat there, wishing he could do something, but knowing that that wasn’t possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 pm

A man and his demon (Open) Arana_14

"Wow, destroying a church!?"

Suddenly from up above came swinging in resident Steel City superheroine, Spider-Girl. She was starting night patrol and saw the flames from a distance. After shooting her grappling hook upon the helicopter she swung in on and daringly landing on the top of the church, she looked straight down towards Goba on the steps of the Cathedral. All the while wall clinging to the side of the burning structure.

"I guess that definitely answers the if you're good a bad question, but it doesn't answer why your burning it down?"

Liz was unphased by Goba's appearance. He was no where near her first pyromancer or demon to take down, but hopefully he would be the only one tonight.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:50 pm

"This little runt wanted to get rid of me!"

He yelled, a circular fire blazing around him until it rose to his shins. Abog just brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, looking away at this monster he was stuck with.

"I will not go back to Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll!"

He yelled, the last part ear shattering. He opened his mouth wide and fire spewed from his mouth. The fire blooming and curling as it reached towards Spider girl but some flames plummeted below towards the barricade that the police had set up. The officers had successfully escaped a fatal fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Spider-Girl lunged off the building as the flames rose towards her and as she flew up and then descended, she reached into her pack for her smoke pellets.

(Mind)
"So he's a demon, I thought Fan said he would handle this kind of stuff for me? Ugh. Gotta do everything yourself these days."

As the smoke pellets dispersed around Goba and white smoke rose all over. Suddenly something landed briefly on his shoulders inside the created fog and shot a sticky substance into his face. Afterwards, Spidey leaped off and landed on her toes while kneeling down. Her goggles were giving her heat seeker vision without the smoke cloud.

"Cry me a freakin river man. You demons, I swear, all you do is whine!?"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Goba stumbled back as the sticky substance stuck to his face. He furiously wiped his face as the smoke rose, his vision blocked but his anger still rising. He looked around and mumbled something. Then, suddenly, he breathed in and quickly out, fire surrounding him until a pillar was formed around him. The smoke left but the pillar stayed. This fight started to look like something from the Bible.

"Child, you have no idea what tortures await for all in Hell."

He spoke within the pillar, fire escaping his lips as rage built up inside him. He held his left arm up and a fire ball appeared hovering over his hand. He held his arm up and threw the fire ball towards her, then another, and another, until hails of fire spewed out of the pillar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:36 pm

"Hey, you don't know me! What makes you so sure I'm going down instead of up?"

As Spider-Girl spoke she did so to taunt him, get him angrier, that was her method. To quip, annoy and then fire back. As the fireballs flew towards her she displayed her amazing ability to have complete control over her equilibrium and avoided every fireball flawlessly.

(Mind)
"Spider-Sense, never leave home without it."

Although, after a bit the fireballs became annoyingly numerous so she ducked down behind the police barricade and while there signaled for a nearby fireman to bring her the hose.

"I think you just need to cool down a bit."

That being said, Liz jumped up with the hose wrapped around her torso and let loose a geyser of h20 from the nozzle, which was connected to the fire engine close by.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Goba acted fast as the water was sprayed on him. Sure the water can put out the flames but it was considered dangerous to demons, side that of holy water. His wings extended and covered his body as the water put out the flames. He held his hand out through the gape of his wings and sent a fireball to the fire truck, the nozzle that was connected to it clearly showed the source of this brat hero's water. The truck was sent flying in the air and crashing down to the earth. His wings were smoking, not from the fire, but from the water. His wings fell off of his back, withering as they were removed until they were turned to ashes. He looked around at the glorious destruction around him. Cars on fire, buildings on fire, everything around him was like a small representation of the one place he never wanted to go. He took one step down and towards the Spider-girl.

"Look around you. This place is destroyed because of me. Though it is your fault. After all, your a hero. Your suppose to stop the bad guy. But look, you barely scratched me. Well my wings are completely destroyed but..."

Fire surrounded his back and vanished as two new pairs of wings appeared. The wings moved back and forth for a moment as he was getting use to the new pair.

"Much better. Now, back to you. It's sad really, I thought heroes were suppose to be challenging. So far I'm unimpressed with your childish antics."

He breathed in and fire surrounded the two in a circle. He was 50 ft away from Abog, whom refused to move and even look at Goba. The fire rose until it became a dome over Goba nad Spider-girl.

"This is what hell looks like....Any last words?"

He asked, cocky and confidence blinding him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Hotwire was walking down the street when he noticed the smoke billowing from a few blocks away. He began to run, and run, and run. Soon he came upon a strange scene. A church on fire, with spider-girl fighting a man in a bat winged man wearing a red outfit. 'I'll just assume he's the bad guy' hotwire thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:40 pm

"Awww come on, give me a break man, demon's aren't my specialty ok?"

Spider-girl was in some deep trouble now, the fire engine had been castrated from the hose that was stillw rapped around her, which was now all she had, but the demon guy was right about one thing. She was a hero and that meant she was going to fight until the very bitter end of this to protect others. Except now she was in a fire dome....

(Mind)
"Crap. Not my environment, at all, Spiders hid in crevices and attack the pray from unseen angles."

This guy was smarter than he looked and sounded for that matter. He knew that the fire truck was the source of water and he knew keeping Liz out in the open was key to defeating her, but either way the teen was till resourceful.

"Ya just two; Web-Barrage!"

That being said, Spidey pointed both web-shooters at Goba and unleashed a hail storm of annoyingly sticky web fluid filled bullets. Although, from experience this never worked really well, which was why it was a diversionary attack. The real one came as she ran forward afterwards and unwrapped the rest of the hose from her torso and whipped the nozzle around at blinding speeds as she twirlled towards the demon's face. The metal nozzle acting like that of an unfurling yo-yo as the heroine lunged it forward at her opponent.

"And Spider-Sting!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Upon seeing this, hotwire had a stroke of inspiration, he saw the wings disintegrate with the water, and the thrown hose was just what he needed.

He snuck up behind the fire engine, and touched his hand to the pump controls, though damaged, his nanochips had no issue hacking in, and increasing the pressure of the hose 10-fold.

With his connection, he ordered the upgraded pump to spray.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Goba stumbled back as the webs clanged to his face. He was getting tired of these childish games. He pulled the sticky substance off of his face, an inhuman growl coming out of his lips. He breathed in, just about to launch another fire ball, when water spewed into the dome. He didn't have enough time to dodge the water. His wings folded into each other, the fire in the dome collapsing as he was jetsoned into the steps of the cathedral, landing bellow Abog's feet. Goba's skin was slightly wet but his wings were completely gone. Only thing left of them are wholly wings. Goba slowly stood up as his skin was smoking from the water.

"You little bi-"

Goba was cut off from a tap to his shoulder. He knew it was Abog but what he didn't expect was what Abog was going to do. He turned around and his face was met with a fist. Abog had jabbed his right fist into Goba face and all time stopped within Abog's head. He was examining all possibilities of how he could take down Goba. He knew that Goba smoked sometimes so a left hook into his ribs will cause short breath. Goba had a glass jaw (well, to Abog's punches really) and gave a right uppercut towards to his chin. That would cause a break in his jaw and motion sickness. Then he would roundhouse kick his left temple, knocking him out in one blow. He agreed to this action and began. He hit Goba's right ribs but was stopped by Goba's fist against Abog's chest, sending him flying into the cathedral door. The impact was shocking him, blood coming out of his mouth.

"That should keep you there. I didn't hit hard enough to kill you. That would be too easy on you."

Goba said, grinning at what he had done. So much pain, so much hate. Goba breathed in and released a flow of fire towards the Spider girl and the fire truck. He was going to melt the truck where it parked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Whoa, that was weird? Spider-Girl had been sure the truck had been blasted and was useless, but in mid swing of her fire hose it suddenly came alive and blasted the demon with a cold jet of water. Afterwards a random boy began to fight him while Liz looked back real quick to see how that had happened. Some other guy had seemingly repaired it, just by touching the machine.

(Mind)
"Cool. He could be of some help."

"Hey! The fire hydrant, find a way to use it to douse the area while I keep him busy."

That being said, Liz looked back to the fight as so she could aid the pedestrian just as the boy had been taken out and her own danger sense activated when Goba breathed a stream of fire in her direction. Acting instinctively, Spider-Girl jumped up and then shot her grappling hook at the top of the doorway before retracting it. this enabled her to zip forward so she could hit the demon in the chest with a dropkick.

"So I hear someone doesn't like to get wet?"

She needed to distract him while the other guy found a way to soak him again, as well as help protect this pedestrian.

"Luckily for you, I don't believe in easy."

OT: I'm sorry Hotwire but you and the others need to learn this now, we do posting order here please retype your post and next time wait for my response. You go after me and then Abogoba goes after you and so on.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Hotwire needed another distraction to give spider-girl time. Touching the near fried controls made operating the equipment harder, but do-able. Hotwire then accessed the motors in the fire trucks ladder, and swung it down. Controlling it again, he swung the ladder towards Goba.

This was the best he could do using the firetruck, and he hoped this would give him the chance to join the fight when Gobas attention wasn't on the truck. He didn't wanna get fried.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Goba stumbled back as his chest was hit with a kick, the pain more enjoyable than unbearable. He loved this kind of pain. Violence towards others was his favorite and he loved it like his own kin. He grabbed her leg on impact and grinned. He started to spin fast, gripping tight on her leg, and letting her go towards the bottom of the Cathedral steps. He could see the ladder moving clearly. He grinned at the little action.

"Do you really think such a thing can hurt me?"

He smiled and held his arm out to block it but then two little words came from behind him.

"Unser Vater..."

Goba's back stiffened as if someone struck at it. Those two words, the first words of the Lord's prayer in German. He looked back at who was speaking. It was Abog! Abog spoke those words. He was standing in front of the Cathedral doors as if he wasn't hurt at all.

"Vater im Himmel,
Dein Name werde geheiligt.
Dein Reich komme,"

Abog continued to speak those words, those blessed, yet accursed to Goba, words. Goba held his ears and shrieked as the words were like a thousand speakers playing all at once. The words piercing through his mind like a thousand arrows. The ladder struck at him, sending him falling to the ground. His body twitched and moved about crazily, like a chicken with his head decapitated.

"Quick," Abog yelled over Goba's shrieking, "Knock him out, he will not move if I pray."

Goba spat out latin words towards Abog.

"Dein Wille geschehe,
auf Erden wie im Himmel.
Gib uns heute unser tägliches Brot,"

Goba shrieked again at those words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 am

After hitting her dropkick, it would appear Spider-Girl would have to eat her words. For although she was strong, physical blows seemed not to do too much harm to this thing.He easily recovered and grabbed her leg before she could spring off of him and then whirled her around, releasing Liz and sending her rolling across the monastery floor. Although, after an uncontrolled roll she eventually recovered back to her feet on all fours while breathing hard.

(Mind)
"Huh...Well that didn't turn out very well. Talk about going easy on him, I might wanna turn it up a few notches. Pun slightly intended."

It was at that time that the girl saw the ladder heading for the demon as the fire engine extended and came swinging into the doorway of the church.

"No man, I said water, not a ladder! Physical damage isn't really doing too much against this guy."

Although, it was at that point that the boy from before began chanting some kind of ritualistic magic words or were they some form of old Hebrew, maybe some other old language entirely, whatever it was, it worked! The ladder hit and knocked him down, causing Lizandra to eat her words yet again. That hit unlike Spidey's looked like it really hurt. That's when the boy addressed Liz and said to finish him off.

"Done and Done!"

(Mind)
"Definitely don't have to tell me twice to take an opening when I see one."

Spider-Girl while thinking this leaped up towards the roof of the church, as high a she could muster, and in mid air shot her web-line at Goba down below pulling him up into the air. Then as the rising demon met the falling spider, the web-slinger double stomped both her feet with a good amount of force this time into Goba's back, smashing him into the ground on impact and instead of just creating a spider web like crack across the ground she ruptured the entire surface as if a 2 ton weight had been dropped on top of it. Afterwards resting in a knelt position on her opponent's back while placing her grapple back into her back pack.

"Served. Medium rare or I guess you could call that well done. Now spill it guy, what's your relation to this thing and how'd you know how to take him down? At first I thought you were just crazy to be going blow for blow with a demon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man and his demon (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next