Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Voting_barTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Voting_barTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)

Go down 
+4
Idiosyncratic
Hotwire
Nebula
Energy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Hotwire... he was still new to the whole 'titans' thing, and was a little overwhelmed (whelmed anybody?) at the event unfolding in front of him. First terra ran, then the new hero chased after her. Raven disappeared. Starfire fighting with her sister. Hotwire had no Idea what to do. He saw nebula rejoin the group. Hotwire then walked up to him.

“Good job out there today.”
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:58 am

OOC: Yeah I dont really know Val's plan but i'll do my best in this thread.

Blackfire Watched as her sister flew up throwing a volly of starbolts at her. She insinctivly through both arms up crossing her wrists making an x-shape to deflect some of the hits. The rest of Starfire's bolts shot past the villainess missing her by a few inches. Of course Blackfire is not one to fall under such simple attacks and it amused the black haired beauty to see her sister do something so weak and messy. An arrogant smile formed on the Tameranian's lips "Come now my dear little sister, surely you don't think such a poor attack with such sloppy accuracy would effect me. Though what should I expect? I have always been the better fighter,"She then begin to fly up into the air distancing herself backwards from her younger sister and as she did this she shot a quck starbolt underneath Starfire, in hopes that she would run into the line of starbolts Blackfire shot quickly above her.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Something else it seemed that Blackfire didn't know was that Starfire had improved her fighting skills exponentially since the last time they had fought each other. Perhaps Blackfire had too, so Star remained wary of that, but she tried to keep her attacks simple to make her sister underestimate her. That was always her sister's undoing.

Star didn't let her sister's words affect her, instead focusing her energy on keeping the fight away from civilians and defeating her sister. That was something she was getting better at and had learned from being in JLA; she didn't let what villains were saying affect her unless it would be a benefit to her powers. Her powers were influenced by her emotions, but that didn't mean she could let herself get angry and lose control of her powers. It was something that had taken her awhile to work on, but she hoped that her sister wouldn't undo all of her hard work.

"You have also always been the the more evil," she said in retort, flying down and crossing her hands in front of her to block her sister's attack of one starbolt, deflecting the starbolt and at the same time flying away from the line of starbolts, not willing to show herself to be that naive. Star flew at her sister again, hoping to keep her away from the city and cause the least destruction possible. Her eyes glowed green and green energy shot at her sister in a long burst. Directly after, her fist glowed green as a starbolt formed around her hand and she drew it back in preparation to punch her sister in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:22 pm

So last time we saw Raven, she was flying through the air atop a platform created by her soul self, towards a Thug who had been thrown through the air. Now, Raven was in distance, just about. She uttered those magic words 'Azarath Metrion Zinthos!' and a claw of her soul self shot out from her hand to reach the thug. The claw gripped round the thug, catching him but keeping him held as he was still a criminal. Raven would now bring him back towards the scene of the crime; hoping some police had shown up by the time she arrives so they may lock him up.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Terra sat by the water hugging her knees. She wondered if lying and acting like a civilian was really worth all the trouble. She wondered what would have happened if all those years ago she did go back to her friends after being freed from the stone. She thought bout all the things Beast Boy had told her about Blackfire and wondered if leaving Starfire behind to fight alone was really the best idea. Terra got up off the grround and walked back up to the side walk. She continued to walk threw the city not knowing where to go right now but would stay away from the bank..... at least she planned to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3