Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)

Go down 
+4
Idiosyncratic
Hotwire
Nebula
Energy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 pm

OOC: ok so everyone knows this is the new desided order for this thread so no one gets skipped anymore:
angel
ama
paige
nebula
hotwire
Sic

Last edited by Paigebaases on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Starfire was so happy to see her old friend that she almost didn't hear her when Terra asked if she knew her. Then she realized that Terra wasn't hugging her back and she stepped back with a confused look on her face. Did she get the wrong girl? No, she had the same face, same eyes, same voice, everything! "You do not remember me, Terra? It is Starfire, I used to be a Teen Titan and so did you," she said sadly, looking at Terra's face for any sign of recognition. She had been so happy to see her old friend that she hadn't considered the fact that maybe Terra's memory had been lost when Raven reset the world. "I-" she started but didn't have time to finish what she was going to say because she was rudely interrupted by another familiar voice.

Starfire whirled to face her sister, hands turning to fists and glowing with green energy. "Blackfire. You should not be here, you should be in jail!" she said angrily, glaring at her sister. "You should leave now before I do something you will regret." Starfire had been too busy greeting Terra to see Blackfire deposit a thug in the burning building that had exploded.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Well look at this, a nice little Titan reunion. The next Titan to arrive on the scene, was a former member of the original Titans; Raven. Recently she had been working as a member of Nightwing's team. But, she had been instructed to return to Jump City to try and lend a hand. It seemingly had gotten worse as of late, if that is even possible. Raven had this odd sense to know when something was going on. As soon as she had entered Jump City, she sensed trouble. So, she followed her senses which had led her to this scene. First a bank robbery, and then several other buildings had exploded. The current Titans and Co. had arrived on the scene, sure. But they looked like they could do with assistance.

From the ground a small portal opened, dark in color. From it, Raven would ascend out from it. With her feet firmly on the ground, the portal would disappear. Raven had her hood up, ready to get stuck right in. In front of her were the exploding buildings. People were fleeing from them, but the buildings looked unstable. Bits of the buildings broke off, falling debris that would crash into the ground. Raven tapped into her soul self, using her powers to control the falling debris, putting it down slowly about the place; not blocking any exit. Raven instructed the people to flee as fast as possible, stopping small sized debris with blasts to knock them away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Terra rubbed her arms after starfire released her grip and before Terra could attempt to protest again Starfire's sister had shown up at the seen. She remembered that Beast Boy had told her about her sister when she was still on the team. Terra noticed that Starfire was more focused on her sister at the time and even though Terra hated the idea she would have to leave right now if she wanted to get away with out anyone noticing.

Terra ran as fast as she could away from the seen slowing down as she saw a dark portal appeared on the ground. She would recognize that dark aura from anywhere. As Raven came up threw it Terra tried to remain quiet but couldn't seem to run or even move as she looked at her old team mate who didn't seem to notice here. “Oh man who's gonna pop up next Cyborg? Beast Boy? Slade?........ Please don't let it be Slade.” she thought to herself.

Terra has been noticing lately that it has been getting harder and harder keeping her secret and now she has already ran into Starfire and Raven. Terra had been standing there looking at Raven for quiet some time now though it only seemed like seconds to Terra. Terra shook her head beginning to run away again hoping neither Raven nor Starfire saw her get way but with her luck to day they or someone else did.
Back to top Go down
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Carter looked to the direction the blonde girl pointed to. He couldn’t see anything, but if he went over there he’d probably find the person responsible. He got ready to take off, but he cringed when he heard a very loud shout, actually it was more like a squeal. He turned to see an orange girl lifting the blonde into the air. He looked at the two with a lot of confusion, forgetting the situation. Looking at that orange girl more he realized why she actually was orange, she was a Titan! And she was calling the girl Terra, he remembered her form back then in the news, she was a Titan too! He stiffened up and pointed to Starfire, ”You…you’re a Titan!” He then pointed at Terra, ”And you too! What a day this is.” He was happy to see two Titans here, even f they weren’t active Titans, getting a word from an alumni would really help him.

You’re forgetting the task at hand, Carter.

But this is my chance to get with the Titans, better handle your power. Besides, if they’re here that means there are more that are better than me to handle it.

He walked closer to them ready to speak, but was stopped when somebody interrupted them. She was floating, she looked like Starfire, but with a different color scheme. He didn’t know who she was, but he found out pretty soon. Apparently she was Starfire’s sister, he didn’t even know she had a sister. The idea of superheroes having siblings period felt kind of weird to Carter when he thought about it. She was also apparently supposed to be in jail, he never thought the evil sibling thing from cliché television shows were real. He looked at the both of them then said something stupid as usual, ”This is a kind of messed up family reunion.”

He looked over to Terra who had tried to sneak away. ”Hey wait a minute!” He floated a bit over the ground and flew to her. She was stopped by a dark portal and out stepped yet another extremely pleasant surprise, another Titan, Raven. His eyes widened with amazement, so many of them were popping up, it’s like his prayers since he became a hero have been answered, but when he looked at Terra she didn’t seem too happy about it. He stood beside the blonde, ”I don’t get it. You’re Terra, I even know you are. Why don’t you use your powers, help them.” Carter mostly believed in doing right, and this girl had done right many times before, but why wouldn’t she now? Carter was curious.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am

"Wait... Terra... Starfire... Raven?" Hotwire asked.

His fanboy mode kicked in...

"OHMYGOD, IAMSUCHAFAN. IAMNOTWORTHY.IAMNOTWORTHY!"

Then blackfire showed.

"Uh oh. I've seen her file in the titans database... bad news."
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character
Name: Val
Code Name: FlameDance

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:03 am

Blackfire hovered as she watched her sister, So how are the Titans dear sister? I see two of you here. I guess the others are back at the Tower dealing with the mess I set up," She chuckled to herself.

"You should probably rush off to help your friends. But then who will save the poor man on the roof?" She smiled widely as she turned to look at the man. Right as she turned the roof made a loud cracking sound as the fire caused it to cave in from the heat. She watched as the man let out a yell and fell through to the next floor. Ooh, well he's probably dead now anyways. But no matter, I give you a choice dear sister. Go help that man and attempt to save him, or go help your friends. The choice is yours, but make it quickly. My thugs at the tower have been told to show no mercy." She cackled madly for a minute or so as she watched her sister.
I am just pure evil She thought to herself as she surveyed the scene.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:19 pm

All this time Raven had been dealing with the falling debris; being sure that nobody got hurt as they fled from the building that had been structurally weakened by an explosion before. With the debris dealt with, Raven could move on; surely the fire department will want and be able to take care of the rest. Raven now sunk into a dark pool of her soul self. The pool then appeared beside Starfire as Raven began to appear from it. She wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but something to do with Starfire and Blackfire; a sister rivalry. Raven turned to her friend, offering her assistance. She didn't say a word, but let off a casual nod. She knew Starfire knows already that she can rely on Raven. It was simply up to Starfire to make a decision on this one and not Robin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:26 pm

OOC: hey Ama you skiped angel
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:02 pm

ooc~ This is true. Should I just post anyways?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:18 pm

ooc:yeah go ahead and post like you noramly would but please guys try not to skip anyone any more
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:00 pm

A lot of things seemed to happen at once and Starfire wasn't sure where to look first. Familiar faces were everywhere when she hadn't seen anyone she knew in months and she wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time. There was the familiar black energy that she knew as Raven's powers saving people from debric, Terra was running away and several of the current Titans and other heroes were recognizing them. The only good news about Blackfire showing up was that her sister didn't seem to realize the Titans weren't together anymore. Perhaps Starfire could use this to her advantage and keep Blackfire thinking that the other Titans were hanging around for a few minutes longer.

"The Titans are just fine and none of us are happy to see you, sister," Starfire said vehemently, glaring at her sister. She heard what Blackfire said but didn't worry too much about it. She was certain the current Titans were competent enough to handle whatever Blackfire threw at them and she had seen her sister throw a thug onto the roof of the building. She knew her sister well and knew that her sister's arrogance had always been her downfall, although Blackfire would probably never realize that. "Why will you not leave us alone?!" she yelled at her sister, wishing she could have a joyous reunion with Raven instead of dealing with her annoyance of a sister. Starfire turned to see one of the heroes trying to get Terra involved and then Raven appeared beside her. She wasn't used to giving her friend orders, but right now she really needed to handle Blackfire and prevent her sister from harming anyone else. "Raven, can you retrieve that man from the building? My sister and I have a little of the up-catching to do," she said to Raven, flying into the sky quickly afterwards, flinging starbolts in rapid succession at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:08 pm

"Sure..."

Raven would have said more; a word or two more perhaps. But Starfire had already flew off after her sister; Blackfire. Turning to look where the thug was flying through the air, Raven would mumble her famous magic words; "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!". Her soul self created a disc shaped platform. Raven would step onto it, and then levitate the platform at a high speed to where the thug was; hoping to catch him just in time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 pm

This was bad now the first newbie hero was chasing after her and worse of all he knew who she was. Terra did the one thing that she did best, she continued to run from the current problem. Terra turned a corner into an alleyway. To bad it was a dead end Terra could still hear the newbies foot steps getting louder. “Come on think Terra think...... can't go up or everyone will see me, can't go forward and I can't go back the way I came or else hell catch me..... I GOT IT!!” Terra thought to herself.

Terra started to make her hands glow it had been a long time since she had used her powers. “I can do this... I can do this... I can...” Terra blasted the ground making a tunnel hoping in closing it behind her so the only evidence that would be left of her being there would be some small cracks where the tunnel was made. Terra stopped tunneling down after a few yards and thought to herself wondering if all of this being a civilian stuff was worth it.

After about a few minuets Terra started to tunnel forward for a while. After a while Terra wondered how far she had gone then deiced to tunnel up closer to the surface. Terra slowly made her way above ground and looked around lucky she wasn’t in anyone’s house but she was right by the shore in views of the Titan Tower island. Terra climbed out of the tunnel closing it behind her as she patted off the dirt off her clothes.

Terra stood up straight as she looked at the Tower she had at one point in time. Terra kinda missed the life of the hero and almost wished she never had tried to be a citizen. But she figured things my be better this way. Terra walked over to the water and sat on a rock looking at the tower. She picked up a small rock as she remembered how the night she had first been with the Titans she had skipped rocks with Beast Boy. Terra then threw the rock skipping over the water multiple times before landing in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 pm

hurt in that quick moment. Here he was, trying to understand Terra’s reason for not doing the hero thing and trying to help her to, then in a quick second she just runs from him without saying it word. He felt insulted, but his worry for her overshadowed it and instead of being angry, he chased after her with the intention of trying to bring her back to the scene and try to help. ”Hey wait, where are you going?” He chased after her, running fast, but she was much quicker. When he turned into an alleyway that seemed like a dead end, she was gone. He walked close to the wall and looked up. He didn’t see any trace of her flying, and considering the nature of her powers there was only one possibility. He crouched to the ground and touched it, looking down.

Why are you upset over this girl?

I don’t know…

He honestly couldn’t come up with a real answer for Xahara, but he supposed it was the hero thing that upset him. With these powers he had he worked hard to be a decent hero and gain experience with his powers, Terra had amazing powers, control over them, experience, and friends who were Titans and still refused to do good, why was that? Though it could also be her running out on him, it could be either one.

Getting his head back into the situation, he turned back to see what was going on. It seemed Raven had one thing down and Starfire handled her sister, not much else to do, he’d probably get in the way. He watched the fight between Starfire and Blackfire, standing by in case Starfire would need help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next