Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Vote_lcapTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Voting_barTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Vote_lcapTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Voting_barTerra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)

Go down 
+4
Idiosyncratic
Hotwire
Nebula
Energy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:45 pm

”Hey where you heading off to I thought we were all going to the movies after class.”

”I have to go grocery shopping remember”

”Oh yeah now I remember. Hey can you go get me some root beer while your there?”

”Got five bucks?”

”No.”

”Then No I can't. Well I better get going now see yeah.”

A group of collage teenagers waved goodbye as one of them leaves. The girl seemed to be normal but truly wasn't. The girl waved goodbye to her friends still having her backpack on. She walked off compass and to an average person she was Tara a normal collage student who had a part time job at a grocery store and nothing else, but she was more than that.

Terra walked down the side walk walking into a grocery store. A person waved to her ever so often whither it was a co-worker or just a regular customer who recognized her she'd wave back. She grabbed a lot of items but only enough to over fill a paper bag. She grabbed her bag leaving the store.

The seemed quiet for once or so she thought. A local banks alarms went off across the street. She watched from a far trying not to get involved she had to stop herself from getting involved a lot it was Jump City after all. “A bank robbery, why is it always a bank robbery?” she thought to herself continuing to watch from a far not even moving standing in a small crowd of people by the out side of the bank.

Terra looked around a bit watching some people on phones most of them calling the police. Others just stood there in fear watching the whole thing go down not being able to do a thing about it. Finally the police showed up and as some of then tried to approach the store with guns they would hear the main robber leader saying the usual threats no coming in and we have hostages and what not. She felt kinda bad that she wasn't doing anything to help but she had decided a long time ago to try to act normal.

Last edited by Paigebaases on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Carter flew through the sky, following the cop cars with their blaring sirens. Why was it always a robbery that he had to go and stop? He had a noticeable shortage in the amount of super powered baddies to stop. Maybe it was a good thing though, not having to deal with those types of guys until he had a good grasp on his powers, still he’d like some variety in his emergencies. He stopped on top of a building near the bank. The police pointed their guns, but there didn’t seem to be any activity, just a lot of waiting. If the police were hesitating then that meant they had hostages, which means Carter also had to be very careful with doing anything. He rubbed his chin while looking at the bank, thinking of possible options.

We don’t know how many there are, how many hostages, or how they’re set up. It could be a bad idea to fly in.

We still hold the element of surprise/

For something who has never experienced violence until a year ago, she was really getting a hang of strategizing.

That’s true, but the only way in that isn’t covered is above, and like that I’d almost destroy the bank.

I think we should prioritize saving their lives over property damage.

She made another point, he really couldn’t sit by and have those people’s lives in danger, a busted ceiling or two was worth it.

I’d have to be quick enough to act so they didn’t shoot any of the hostages.

I’ll recognize the criminals and you point and shoot…quickly.[/i]

Guess there aren’t a lot of other options. Here goes nothing.

Carter flew up nervously a few yards above the bank. Hitting it toward the back meant he’d hit the vault, which means that it was likely nobody could get behind him, they’d all be in front of him, like a shooting gallery. Still, the risk for the hostages was there, if any of them died it’d be on his conscious, he didn’t quite know how to handle that. He took a deep breath and quickly descended onto the bar. He focused the energy in front of his hands into orbs. Right before he’d hit the roof he shot too beams straight down, creating a hole on the roof. He continued forward until he could see the ground, then landed on his feet. He tried to slow down to soften his landing, but it didn’t work so well and he ended up landing on one knee still.

Up, quickly.

He followed instruction, he saw them as a blur, but Xahara made sure Carter knew who was where and which was what. In his mind he knew, there was one to the left with a shot gun pointed toward a group of them, another to the right with the same situation except with an assault rifle, another behind a counter, and one more he held a hostage out and left his body exposed. They all were distracted by his sudden entrance, he quickly took action. The orbs still in hand he shot a bolt at the man with the singular hostage, knocking him out. He put both hands out and killed the other two with the group hostages, civilians were safe. The fourth started to shoot at him, but it proved useless. He shot a bolt at him and knocked him out. He gave a sight of relief, ”That was easier than I thought it’d be.”

“Not that easy, kid.”

His eyes widened as he failed to notice one more robber. He quickly turned to see him and attack, but this one has a gun pointed to a woman’s head. “Not so fast. You don’t want her brains on the wall, put your hands up and don’t try anything funny.” Carter had no choice now but to listen, what a stupid mistake, how couldn’t either of them notice he was there. The orbs over his palms disappeared and he slowly put his hands over his head.

We have to think of something.

I’m out of ideas.

Carter stood there now, hoping for a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

As the unknown hero busted into the back of the bank the police officers had the crowd that had grown a lot since the police had arrived back up onto the other side of the road on the side walk. Terra moved her way up to the front of the crowd to watch what was going on. She watched as the Hero made a newbie mistake and not only caused damage to the bank but he put a civilian in more danger and became a hostage him self.

Terra tried to think of what to do now both the hostages and the hero were now hostages. Terra's hands started to slightly glow yellow as she struggled not to intervene. Terra thought that maybe if she was careful enough maybe she could shot the ground beneath the leader maybe she could give an opening to the hero.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Hotwire, new hero to the titans, but already with one stopped bank robbery under his belt.

He knew his usual procedure for this. Sneaking around to avoid the police, then to the nearest built in ATM. Placing his hands on it, the nano-bots hacked in. Using the cameras as eyes, he evaluated the situation, female and hero hostage... great. Just great. But then he saw it, that one gunman, pointing the gun at the woman, then the hero. He was standing right beside a safety deposit box. A high tech on run by automatic servos and motors.

'this should do the trick...' Hotwire thought

Using his bank link, he unlocked the box, and then using it's horizontal opening system, forced the box to open at full speed, right at the robbers head.

'Let's see how he likes that...'

Whether or not it worked was up to how fast the mans reflexes were.
Back to top Go down
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

It didn’t seem like there was any way out of this situation, only thing left to do was nothing. If he just stood there calm and quiet like the thug wanted he wouldn’t have to kill anyone, but he might just get away with the cash. Oh well, the lesser of two evils. He let out a sigh as he thought down on himself, I totally blew it. Why am I even trying at this when all I do is screw up?

Everyone makes mistakes, Carter.

Not mistakes that cost people their lives, or millions of dollars…

The situation seemed pretty much hopeless, but that miracle Carter was looking for seemed to appear. He didn’t see exactly what happened, but in a quick moment the robber had let go of the hostage and started rubbing his head. Carter didn’t have any time to think, he quickly held his hand out and shot a bolt at his chest without creating his gate first, the shot had to be quick. The guard was knocked into the wall and rendered unconscious. Carter rotated his shoulder, the recoil from that last shot hurt. He looked at the woman on the floor and offered a hand. ”You’re safe now.” The woman took Carter’s hand and rose up to her feet. He turned to the rest of the civilians now. ”You’re all safe, you can all go home!” After the assurance, they wasted no time in getting up and quickly exiting the bank, the woman he helped up included. He took some deep breaths, then flew upward, landing on the roof of the bank.

It was a job well done, Carter.”

Yeah, but I think I really owe one to dumb luck.

Of course it wasn’t just dumb luck or some sort of coincidence, he knew that it was something that deliberately assisted him, but what was it? Were the Titans watching him, was there some other super powered person that helped him and possibly wanted a partnership. Both possibilities sounded appealing, but the other ones in his head were much less so. He just hoped he wasn’t getting into any serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 am

OOC: Hey that we said we'd wait for sync's post before posting again.
Back to top Go down
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am

OOC:She said she'd post after me
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 am

OOC:ok just checking didn't want to continue without her
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Megan had gotten a signal that there was a robbery not to far from where she was at. She had immediately made her way to the scene but seemed to have been a bit late for the action. Despite this she took a mental precaution because like any hero knows there could always be more danger around the corner. People were getting up having sighs of relief, small chuckles of disbelief, and sending praise to this new hero that stood before them. There was something though, something going on. This robbery was way to unprofessional and villains now a days were much clever then the one they just faced. Megan made sure to check on everyone before heading out again. Somehow in all this she knew there was more to come.

Suddenly, the building across the street explodes and two more other buildings.
It was just what Megan thought, the robbery was a distraction from what was really going on.

((OOC: I know this is a lame post but not much anyone could do since Neb/Hotwire handled the whole thing. Not sure if you guys had anything planned but since this thread is suppose to be focused on Terra, I'm causing some more destruction to get her in the lime light. I'll make better posts now, llols))
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 pm

ooc: you see what happens when we don't have sync......... everything explodes lol

As the situation seemed to have resolved its self Terra's hands stopped their glowing. The crowd began to separate and the civilians walked to where ever they where going before the robbery. Terra on the other hand stood still she only had one thought going in her head as she looked around. “That was easy... Too easy.” Terra turned as a building across the street exploded causing the civilians to go into a full on sprint away from the building as two more exploded.

The civilians bumped and pushed Terra as they ran by her. Terra continued to stand there mainly wondering what was going on and who was the cause of it. Terra then realized if she wanted to continue to seem to be just a civilian herself she would have to do what she was so used to doing, she would have to run. She was about to turn and run but before she did one civilian accidentally knocked her to the ground she saw a figure near the building then looked at the newbie hero.

Terra figured that the only way she could help without revealing who she was and her powers was to at least inform the hero of the villain or figure. She then looked down at her groceries to see them totally squashed and destroyed. “Well that’s just great, guess I'll have to go shopping again later.” Terra tried to weave her way through the crowed yelling to the hero trying to gain the attention of the hero.

”HEY!!!”

She started to wave her hands at him hoping he saw her. She then would start to point over where she saw the figure but all he could probably hear was all the screaming from the other civilians. Still she tried to get the hero’s attention.

”HEY HERO THERES SOME GUY OVER THERE YOU GOTTA HURRY IF YOU WANA GET HIM!!!”
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Hotwire pulled away from the ATM when he heard the explosion. As he began to run, she heard a girl yell 'HEY HERO THERES SOME GUY OVER THERE YOU GOTTA HURRY IF YOU WANA GET HIM!!!'

Hotwire took this in and ran up to the girl.

"Wait... Who?" Was all he could say. Boy, he could ask for details from anyone one else, but cute girls were outside of his communication set.
Back to top Go down
Nebula

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 am

The moment of rest was shattered as Carter heard the explosion from behind him. He quickly turned around to see the building across from them blow up. ”Oh no…” It was the only thing that could escape his mouth. How could this happen, how could he get so distracted by some stupid bank robbery and fail to stop the building from exploding. How could we let this happen?

We had no way of knowing.

He looked down into the crowd, most of them had started panicking, running toward the other direction. He figured they’d be out of harm’s way as long as they kept moving, however he noticed one that wasn’t running, but trying to get his attention. She was shouting something out, but he couldn’t really hear it above the crowd. She was waving frantically, it was obviously something important, but he couldn’t really tell. He down and landed in front of the girl, trying to deepen his voice as a disguise. ”What happened? Did you see anything?” He was certain she called him for something important, he had to know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Angelkely
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 am

The Justice League tended to stay out of robberies in Jump City, seeing as that was supposed to be the Teen Titan's territory. In fact, they stayed out of a lot of things but the most dangerous villains, which meant that Starfire was often left with nothing to do. She tried to keep busy, but she didn't have an Earth job, she had enough money and there just wasn't much for older heroes to do while the younger generation took over. Today, her restlessness had gotten the better of her and she had almost gone crazy in her apartment alone. Loneliness didn't suit Starfire well.

She decided to fly around the city for a bit, perhaps look out for trouble or just get out of her apartment at the very least. She flew just above the buildings of the city, her eyes scanning the ground for trouble. She heard the sounds of sirens and turned to follow them, hoping to find something interesting and perhaps do some good. She couldn't help Jump City by staying in her apartment all day.

A robbery had just been taken care of when she arrived, but suddenly some shouting started up as an explosion rocked the other side of the street. She followed the source of the shouting, her fists creating small starbolts in preparation for trouble and something in the back of her mind finding familiarity in that shout. When finally she saw who was telling the heroes that there was trouble, her starbolts vanished and her eyes lit up. "Terra?" she whispered almost disbelievingly. If it was Terra, she was an older Terra and not dressed in her usual fighting gear, but she could never forget that long blonde hair or that voice. "TERRA! It is really you?" she shouted excitedly and flew quickly over to the girl, hugging her tightly. "Terra, it is Starfire! Your friend!" Starfire could hardly contain her excitement at seeing her old friend, even if there had been problems with Terra in the past. Terra had made up for that by defeating Slade and helping them defeat the brotherhood years ago.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 am

As two heroes asked her about what she saw Terra pointed over by the building that was the first to explode.

”Yeah over there by the first exploded building there was some guy but he wasn't running I think you should go check it out.”

She said kinda loudly trying to talk over the screaming people. Terra froze and her eyes widened a bit as she heard Starfire's voice. It had been around 3 years since she had seen one of her old friends and about 4 years since she has seen Starfire. Terra tried to hide her surprised look on her face as Starfire nearly squeezed her to death out of excitement.

Terra could easily remember the first time she met Starfire she had given her a hug like this one back then too. Terra was starting to think yelling and waving her arms was the worst thing she could have done considering she wanted to seem to be only a civilian and ordinary. Starfire looked a lot older but she still had that same super happy and exited personality.

Terra thought about giving up the whole acting like a civilian thing but Terra still felt really bad about betraying her friends even if it was all those years ago. Terra thought that even though she wanted to try and be a hero again and see all her old friends again that she didn't want to truly face them again after what she had put them through.

”Uh sorry but do I know you?”

Those were the same words she had to force out when Beast Boy had found her after she had gotten out of the stone 3 years ago. It pained Terra even more having to lie and act like she had no clue who Starfire was. Terra did enjoy seeing Starfire's face again even though it was a lot older one now.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character
Name: Val
Code Name: FlameDance

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Blackfire hovered over the scene, a scowl on her face. Her planned bank robbery had failed. She seethed as she watched the stupid heroes foil her plans. They would all pay in the end. She looked around, her eyes squinted in anger and she spotted her sister. Her sister was talking to some ordinary blonde girl, a civilian. Blackfire laughed quietly to herself. "My poor sister cares to much for these people to see I will win" She said quietly to herself. She wondered if getting to this blonde girl would help her in her plans. Her sister seemed to know this girl. Blackfire watched the scene for a minute then returned her gaze to the police officers placing her men into their cop cars. She would just go break them out of prison again like she did last time. She glanced over at the building that had exploded and crossed her arms. There were too many heroes to get to her dear sister now and stand a chance of winning. But she couldn't pass it up. She flew down into a random allew and saw two of her thugs standing there.

"I want you to go to Titan Tower with the group of men that are back at the warehouse and keep the other Titans busy. I have a test for my dear sister" She said to one of them. She then grabbed the other pne and flew up into the air, carrying him over to the burning reckage. She dropped him on the roof of the burning building then hovered there for a minute.

"Greetings my dear sister. I hope you haven't been having too much fun here without me," She called out to her sister, a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)   Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra's Return (crowed with canons but still open to all)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next