Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Toji's homeland!(Open) Vote_lcapToji's homeland!(Open) Voting_barToji's homeland!(Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Toji's homeland!(Open) Vote_lcapToji's homeland!(Open) Voting_barToji's homeland!(Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Toji's homeland!(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Toji's homeland!(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 pm

In A local Shinto Temple in Tokyo....

A priest walked to his dorm, sighing."Aaah, it's been a long day....What was that?!"Running back to the center of the temple from where he heard a loud crash.When he reached it, he paled."W-what....?"A demon glared at him. It was a massive, scaly creature that was a sickening mix if man and snake."Bring me....Toji Okami.....TOJI OKAMI!!!!!"It rushed the priest.After it was done with him, it slipped outside to the city.Screams filled the air...

At the Titan Tower...

Toji went through the mail. It was his chore today."Fan mail for Ben...Catalog....Letter from Tokyo.....Letter ffrom Tokyo!??"He opened it up, regarding the contents with interest.

."Dear Titans,
A monster or demon has appeared, and is ravaging the city.We ask that you send Toji Okami and a small band of supernatural-based heroes or otherwise strong heroes to eliminate this threat.Please, help us!!!" -Mayor of Tokyo

Blinking, Toji opened his mouth, and let out a roar."Guuuuys!!"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 pm

At tower...

Kunoichi had been slashing up dummies in the training area all morning and decided it was time for a break. Letting her hair down from a ponytail, she grabbed her water bottle and headed towards the main room. On her way she heard a yell that sounded like Toji.

"Guuuuys!!"

Kunoichi picked up her pace and headed to where the source of the yell came.

Seeing Toji she slowed down and then stopped when she was a few feet away.

"Hey, Toji what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Toji blurred up to Kuniochi, hopping excitedly with his hair glowing."It's a mission request from Japan!!!Can we go, please, please, please!!"He wad really excited to be able to go to the land of his ancestors!"It's a demon problem!Here, read the letter!!!We can bust it, then go on vacation!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:39 pm

"Did someone say vacation?"

Surprisingly Lizandra Rineheart walked into the tower, although she still adored her Spider-Girl guise for protection of her identity. She was visiting the team or rather was doing her shift; so it was sort of like her own vacation form the grime of Steel City for a change. As a Titan she thought she should clock in from time to time. As it would happen when she came today and headed to the main ops. room to see what was new with the team she found Toji, aka Lightning Wolf and Kitsune, who she hadn't really met, were talking about some big mission.

Toji's homeland!(Open) 72027010

"So wassup guys? Going somewhere wolfboy? Nice to meet you one on one finally by the way Kitsune. I already know alot about you, read up on all the Titans bios and strengths/abilities before becoming an official member. Maybe you could teach me a few of you ninja moves one day."

As SG spoke she sat down on a couch and smiled cheekily, since the wink she was going to shoot couldn't be seen through her goggles anyway.

Last edited by JaK on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm

(OOC: I'm just noting that I would totally join, but, Scope is in South America...so...sorry! Sad)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 pm

OT: We haven't said when it was chronologically, you could still join Thr33 depending on how long scope's staying in SA.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Kunoichi leaned back a bit as Toji came up to her and was super excited.

"Japan, huh." She was now just as interested, a mission from her place of origin. "Well, if they need our help i don't see why we can't go. Actually, the sooner the we go the better. She said as she went over the letter.

Just then Spider Girl came into the room. Kunoichi had seen her before and knew a lot about her but never really met her in person.
"Hi Spidergirl, nice to meet you too, and yeah maybe one of these days we can train with each other."
She went up to SpiderGirl and handed her the letter. "It looks like Japan could use our help."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Toji blurred over to Spidey."Whatcha think, Webs?!!You going, huh, huh?!Come on, it'll be fun!!Well bash a demon, then have a vacation,see the sights!!!It'll be a break from the usual villains!"He paced in front of her, mining using chopsticks."So many dishes Yo eat!!!It'll be a culinary wonderland!!!A-and the arcades!!!The temples!!!My homeland, hahahahaha!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 pm

"Haha wwell hate to put cob-webs in your plan wolfy, but I gotz Steel to take care of and not to mention work..."

Spider-Girl then scratched her chin and looked back at both Toji and Kunoichi.

"Then again, I could just take the week off due to illness and with some new super crew in Steel now. I don't think the baddies would miss me too much."

Spider-Girl then looked up from pondering and saw both Kuno and the demon Titan staring at her questioningly. Obviosuly intently wondering if the answer was yes or no. At which point a sweat drop would run down Liz's face and she raised her hands in a surrendering type motion.

"Ok, Ok, Ok guys you had me at sight seeing. I would love to go take a look at some fascinating ancient artifacts and the new technology STAR Labs abroad have come up with."

The scientist or rather nerdy side of the wall-crawler was showing itself, but secretly she wanted to go because this type of excavation is something she would've done back in the day with her dearly departed father...Well, minus the battles with monsters and probably other Asian themed warriors and creatures they were sure to come across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 am

OT: Go ahead and skip Nin if you want Hellbreaker she is quite busy and will catch up. SPidey can do the talking for both of them anyway. >_<
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 pm

A few minutes later Kunoichi could be seen in her room packing and shoving clothes and weapons into her suitcase. She tried to remember everything she would need and probably use. Grabbing her katana she hanged it on her back and grabbed her suitcase and walked out of her room. She put the letter plus a note on the fridge and then walked to the living room to wait for Spider Girl and Toji and see if anyone else would join.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Toji whooped."Yaaah, Webs is going!!We shall be a trio of warriors!!Fighting against darkness and all you can eat sushi bars!!!"Running around, he blurred up to his room, packing his Ultra-Game Screen and several games, adding extra uniforms to the bundle.Tying the canvas bag shut, he blurred back down."Ready!!!!"

(Srry, but this is the last chance for anyone else to join.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:36 pm

"Errrrmmm, no! Haha, we need to prep the jet for flight, pack rations, and I need my beauty supplies little wolfboy. Some of us non-demons need more than a couple of chewtoys and a bone for a long trip."

With a smirk and a laugh Spidey started heading to her room to get her her stuff. While walking away she made a movement towards the hangar bay as if motioning for Toji to speedily start up the engine and get the aircraft ready to go since he was already done packing.

"I'll be right back, need to get my Japanese for dummies handbook and a few extra web-cartridges."

OT: Just take us to Japan after this post Hellbreaker, unless someone else joins.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 am

Toji grinned, "Right."A few minutes later....
Toji grinned back at the two girls,lifting the jet up off the ground.Lets go!!"They blasted off to Tokyo, arriving in half a hour.Tpuching down, he howled."My homeland!!!Lets go!"Jumping out, he grinned, examining his surroundings."Wow...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toji's homeland!(Open)   Toji's homeland!(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toji's homeland!(Open)
Page 1 of 1