Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Vote_lcapLearning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Voting_barLearning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Vote_lcapLearning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Voting_barLearning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Learning Curve (Ask)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Curve (Ask)   Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:15 am

(OOC: Sorry, thought it was Dart's turn but I guess it was mine this whole time haha...)

As the creepy man left Scope in silence, he shrugged off the idea. He still thought a Capuchin pet would be wicked, but, he knew that the creepy guy couldn't help him out. Hotwire returned from the gift shop shortly and winked as he said that it was time to go.

A little confused as to what the wink was for, Scope just followed Hotwire, curious as to what they would be looking for. He didn't feel like being bothered by it much though. He just took in the scenery around the zoo. It seemed odd, actually, that they'd have a zoo here anyhow since they were surrounded by the most fantastic wilderness in the world! Sure, here they could see the animals in a more docile state, but, there would probably be a wild one less than a mile away.

Once they were out of hearing distance from the monkey-man, Scope leaned in towards Hotwire. "Um...anything you wanna share with the class H-dub?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Learning Curve (Ask)   Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:42 am

"That man might have a connection to our case."

Hotwire held out his hand, and revealed a piece of white gauze.

"This was a piece of bandaging on our monkey-man. It's an American make. Could be coincidence. But still"

Hotwire turned to face a map.

"I think we ought to walk around a little more. See what other intelligence we can gather. That man wont go anywhere. At least that's what his employees pin said about his hours. We split up and regroup in 2 hours. You go and check the staff building. I'll search the rest of the zoo."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Curve (Ask)   Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:20 am

(OOC: Back again :P I guess it's my turn?)

Scope nodded. "Good idea. Maybe one of the staff members will know where I could get a monkey for cheap." he said sarcastically.

He nodded to Hotwire and turned to take their separate paths. It only took a moment to identify the large, boisterous structure in the center of the zoo as the base of operations. Confidently, Riley walked through the automatic doors and stopped in his tracks as he would have never expected that inside, there were many people, men and women, dashing back and forth, while the outside was calm and peaceful, there were many hard at work to keep it that way.

"Um...Is there someone in charge I could speak to?" Scope spoke loudly so that anyone in the room could answer. A man, short and stocky, answered while carrying a cage of some strange rodent that Riley didn't recognize.

"That'd be Dr. Morson yer lookin' fer mate." he said speaking in a high pitch and seemingly an Australian accent. "She'll be mending the ape in the back room." he made a motion, seemingly out of breath, and then turned to hurry off and continue with whatever he'd been doing before.

Scope moved towards the back room that the short man had referred to, turned the splintery wooden handle, and opened the door with a long, obviously unmaintained creeeeeaaaaak.

A grunt greeted him immediately.

"Well hello to you, too." Scope replied with a smirk.

The ape, large and pitch black, had a certain pride towards it that seemed fractured by the bloody stump that used to be his left arm. "What did I tell you guys!?" yelled a voice from behind the primate. "Only come in during an emer--Oh hello, there!" A tall black haired girl stood to greet Scope with a big smile.

"Sorry about that, things have been hectic here ever since the break in." she said, obviously troubled. It was a strange office to say the least. The walls were made of bamboo, the ground covered in grass and fauna, various trees and plants filled the room and one desk, also made of bamboo sat, rather out of place towards the back of the room, while everything was lit up by a natural light produced from a whole in the ceiling.

"So, it was a break in, then?" Interesting...Scope thought, rubbing his chin. He then laughed heartily. "Excuse me! Allow me to introduce myself! You can call me Scope! I'm here to investigate the situation on behalf of the American Teen Titans."

"Oh you're quite alright. We really welcome the help about right now! Anyways, yes, we do believe it was a break in." she said with her obvious American accent as she moved some papers quickly off her desk and into her top drawer. "Please, make yourself comfortable! Take a seat!" she said with a smile. "I'm Dr. Morson, but you can call me Michelle."

Scope smiled as he took the seat on the other side of the desk and the two sat at the simultaneously. "Nice to meet you. Now, I'll try to make this as painless as possible, but, I do have quite a few questions..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning Curve (Ask)   Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Hotwire continued through the park. Not having much of a clue.

He decided he would go check out the tiger den.

"Maybe I can fin a trace here."

After showing his identification, Hotwire was allowed in.

He began looking around, and noticed some orange and black fur... not surprising, given that it was a tiger habitat.

But one of the tufts caught his eye... it was lighter. Shorter. DIFFERENT.

Hotwire plucked it up with some tweezers and put them in a bag, then continued to case the exhibit.

Not much else of note. Let's hope Scope is having more luck than just a tuft of strange fur.

"Say... these habitats are operated by electronic key lock right?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Learning Curve (Ask)   Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:08 am

((OOC: Got it here eventually. Sorry, guys.))

Wildlife technicians worked around the clock, as a special impromptu delivery had to be made today. From the veterinary clinic, a transfer was required. The zoo's lost tiger had been brought in. Circumstances surrounding this recovery were still under investigation, for it seemed there was a link between the person who did this and the tragedy that occurred in a local nightclub. However, the beast was in domesticated hands once again, and all involved would feel safer once it had been returned to its cage, where its babies now sat waiting.

Heavily sedated, the technicians cordoned off several pathways as they wheeled in the tiger. It's tongue lolled out laconically. There would be ample time to get it back to its enclosure. If – that is – the public stayed out of their way. Portuguese words of rebuke were directed at two men stood in the technicians' path. They should not be inside the cordoned off area.

One of these trespassers carried a music box, which in response to the challenges, he began to play. It's sweet tones caused the unconscious big cat to shudder, and then awaken. The technicians backed off. They knew if they moved slowly and calmly that a tame animal would be less likely to maul them. A pity then that since its kidnapping, this was no longer the same tiger they remembered. The animal roared in anger and leaped upon an unfortunate zookeeper. The rest ran off.

Having clawed the first victim to death the tiger snarled as it turned to face the two stationary men. Neither seemed to fear the wild animal in front of them, in fact their expressions were entirely impassive. One stepped forward with a whip, and swung it swiftly at the tiger. It's tip cracked against animal hide, forcing the predator back, and eventually running off in the opposite direction to attack some less well armed bystanders.

“Grand. Now nothing will calm it. Let us act while eyes are preoccupied.”

There came a rustling in the trees from the foreground ahead.

-----

Swinging almost unnoticed from the clump of brazilwood, were several black figures. They landed on the roof of the zoo's central hub, failing to make their arrival stealthy. It was a group of apes, each asserting their dominance with displays of aggression. Teeth baring, ground pounding, voice wailing. A spectacle made all the worse by the robotic adaptations their bodies had been replaced by. Arms, chests, sections of the head - only their legs between them had not been changed. No robot parts yet with flexible toes.

These were doubtless the apes that had gone missing from captivity recently. Only after they had grandstanded for a while did they attempt to gain entrance to the building. Their prize was inside.

(OOC: You got your cyborg monkeys you damn dirty ape. Now fight.))
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Learning Curve (Ask)   Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:54 pm

After speaking for a half an hour or so, Dr. Morson looked down at her tablet. "Oh, well, it looks like the tiger found its way back home after all." she said happily. "Well, again I really do appreciate your assistance, but, it looks like we can handle ourselves." She stood up and motioned Scope to follow her to the front door.

They walked quickly past various interns and zoologists busy at work. "And if you're ever in South America again, feel free to visit our zoo: the single sanctuary in a world of wilderness." She said referring to the forest that surrounded them.

"I'll be sure to let the other Titans know, Michelle." Scope responded, shaking her hand.

Immediately as he touched her hand, a huge crash shook the building's roof. "What the what!?" The Titan asked confused. The frightened look on Dr. Morson's face was enough to confirm to Scope that this wasn't the building's common behavior.

Like a flash, the two bolted out the doors and looked up at the roof and...really couldn't believe what they saw! "Those are our apes!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Looks like...they got an upgrade, too..." Scope added. "Don't worry Michelle, I think the Titans can handle a little monkey madness!" He grinned widely as he jumped onto his hoverboard and soared through the air towards the group of apes. Step 1: overpower the group. Step 2: deliver them back safely to Dr. Morson and the others at the zoo. Step 3: find the maniac that has done this!

As he dove towards the apes, a cryogrenade in his good hand, he readied and figured the best possible spot to snatch all of the mechamonkeys in one icy explosion. Right towards the center seemed wisest, so, when he was about ten yards away from the pack, he launched the projectile and readied himself for a counter, should they attack. Although hand-to-hand wasn't his forte, he was in no way a pushover.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Learning Curve (Ask)   Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Hotwire saw scope arrive on the scene.

"Good timing. Now what to use."

Hotwire looked around, and saw a motorized hotdog stand that had been abandoned in the panic.

At the same time, he noticed a couple of monkeys attempting to sneak up on scope.

"No you don't"

Hotwire placed his hand to the cart and disengaged the brakes. He then sent it hurtling at the two monkeys, toppling them over.

"I know my powers don't work on machines with free will... but maybe these monkeys have been altered enough that I can bypass their primitive system and shut them down."

Another monkey jumped on him, only for hotwire to touch the arm of the monkey.

He attempted hacking in, and was able to shut of the power to the arms. The monkey, with no way to hold on, fell off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Curve (Ask)   Learning Curve (Ask) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Curve (Ask)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4