Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Girl At The Rock Show Vote_lcapThe Girl At The Rock Show Voting_barThe Girl At The Rock Show Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Girl At The Rock Show Vote_lcapThe Girl At The Rock Show Voting_barThe Girl At The Rock Show Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Girl At The Rock Show

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Girl At The Rock Show Empty
PostSubject: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Ben & his current girlfriend Juelz could be seen walking down the street towards Jump City's Galleria. It was night time and tonight was going to be epic!...Hopefully. Eariler that day Ben had surprised Juelz and brought her tickets to go see 'We R Heroes' live and in concert. He wasn't sure if she liked this band or not, but seeing as they were going to play a tribute to the Teen Titans during their performance aka the heroes of Jump City Ben figured it would be cool to make an appearence. Also, they still hadn't had an official first date as of yet. As expected she said yes. On the way there just down the street Ben could be seen walking along side to Cap with his usual attire, but he had on fresher clothes today. He was still wearing his green trademark jacket, but his blue jeans were denim skinnies and his shirt was a black V-neck. Also his shoes were new high top PF Flyers.

"So are you excited for the show tonight Juelz, I know I am. It's not everyday someone makes a tribute to me--I mean, us. Well back home it did happen a lot, but here I feel kind of under appreciated a little bit."

He would say this with a smile of course, not actually expecting accolades for every heroic deed...Or maybe he did. Ben being not in such a gloomy mood lately had returned to his old cocky, arrogant, and joking ways. He saved his universe and this city multiple times. Shouldn't he have received the key to the city by now or something?
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:11 pm

I was excited for our first actual date, to top it all off it was a band I really loved. For a moment I remembered that I couldn't sing without hupnotizing everyone. Sigh.
But whatever, now I should be happy. I had traded my usual sweater and jeans for a casual black mini dress with electric blue tights. My trademark colors. Not to mention white gogo boots and my necsecary white elbow length gloves.

Said gloved appendages were now holding my boyfriends hand as we walked. My hair had even grown pretty fast in the passed time. It was shoulder length and I let it fall loosely instead of my normal ponytail.
"yeah I am, it's so weird to get a tribute, I mean a month ago I was a wandering nobody, Now I helped save the world" it was something I could definatly get used to.
I rolled my eyes smiling at Bens cocky manner. "yes yes, my hero, don't expect me to swoon" I replied also recovered and back to my sarcastic yet sweet demeanor. It was good to be back. Smiling when we arrived I was surprised by the fans. Not of the band, but of us!
"wow, weird..." I stated cocking my head to the side before a flash made everything way to bright.
"well, I think we've made the front page" I laughed thinking this was certainly one way to govpblic with a relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:06 pm

As Juelz spoke, Ben would smile and wave to the crowd of people. Not really paying attention to her too much at the moment because he was busy saluting the audience.

"Oh yeah, now this is what I'm talking about. Who's your HERO?!"

As Ben yelled this aloud some girls would scream and yell to him and of course not being one to disappoint Ben would wink back making them melt. Afterwards he would kind of leave Cap behind and move into the crowd while the fans surrounded him. Signing autographs and body parts of angsty young teenagers and even some guys who had Titans memorabilia. Shoving giant metal fisted JaK Sage action figures in his face and pictures/posters of Zack and himself brandishing their weapons, which as a knife and a gun for Zack and the Omnitrix for Ben. It even surprised Ben that they had a doll of Wildmutt and little fake wristwatches of the Omnitrix. Where did they get all this junk and who the heck took these pictures of the teens? In any case Ben continued to ham it up, he loved the attention of course.

"Turn into something COOL!"

"Ya, turn into something MAN!"

"Uhh, I really should get back to---"

"DO IT! DO IT! DoOoO IT!"

"Aww come on guys, you know I can't just---BAAAAM! Oh yeah, who's BAD!?"

At first Ben thought he should get back to Juelz, he had kind of left her hanging to soak up the spot light. She wasn't used to this kind of attention and might get overwhelemed, but then when they started chanting he couldn't help hismef. As Ben spoke he would rotate the dial of the Omnitrix slyly behind his back and push down on it. Changing in a flash of green light into Fourarms! Everyone in the immediate area going wild as the muscular alien flexed a little bit for them while they took pictures and then reverted back to his normal teenage form about half a minute later.

"Ok sorry guys, I gotta go."

While sayign this, Ben would shoot two hypothetical finger tip guns at the crowd and winked in a leaving gesture. Then returned looking for Capricious, upon finding her he shrugged his shoudlers and smiled looking back at the adoring crowd.

"What can I say they love me---I mean, us, US."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:11 pm

I noticed Ben seemed to lap up all the attention but I drew a line at the girls. Slyly I shot a few balls of electricity to frizz their hair, which sent them into a frantic bunch if hairspray and lipstick.
All of the sudden I was surrounded by guys holding posters of me posing in short clothes with lightening from my fingertips. I didn't want to know how that had happened. Uh uh.
"look guys, I should really-" I saw Ben getting really into it and sighed before the guys started to blush.
"Capricious you're so hawt, daaaamn girl"
"sign my abs cutie?"
"That was AWESOME girl!"

I laughed and smiled at the guys advances. hey baby, here's my number, in case you get lonely"
I rolled my eyes at the latter and when Ben artived I cocked an eyebrow. Most girls would be pissed, but I knew Ben and I knew he was used to it so I smirked and shook my head.

"you're lucky I know your sweet side and you're lucky I put up with this one." I teased hooking my arm in his.
"and you're lucky I have a thing for ForArms" I said lowly and quickly before winking at him. Though it was hard, I was able to deflect my current long enough fir us to make out sometimes, about once a week, sometimes once every two weeks. Today would be a day fir it but so far we were in public so no doing. Hahaha.
"Cmon Hero, let's enjoy the concert and one more thing" I concentrated hard and gave him a quick kiss before my current snapped back, "Dont leave me like that again, I don't appriciate it babe" my hypnotic voice slipped on for the first word letting him know I meant it, not to control him. I didn't do that with him. Anymore. Ahem.
I smiled to show him I understood him though and would let it slide, obviously I didn't mind him enjoying the attention, I just thought on dates there should be a limit.

Approaching the Concert Arena Rose frowned hearing a cheering crowd. Happiness..was not her thing. Then she saw WHY they were cheering. No..it wasn't..Julie...with Ben10!?
"well rhis is certainly a twist in events, Julies got herself a boytoy. More fun fir me, yummy" she murmured before making herself look like a waitress who had served her earlier. A mini skirt, longs and bouncy blonde hair and an hourglass figure. Paired with heels and a tight green Ben10shirt she smirked before running up to the couple feigning excitement.
"OhhhEmGEE! You're like, Ben10! You're mich hotter in person!" she giggled completely ignoring Julie.
Then she shot Julie what was meant to be a sneer but turned out an amused smirk and fir a moment Cap saw a flicker of The Scarlet Letter. Julie gasped and blinked seeing Rose clearly.
"Rose.." Julie started but Scarlet quickly turned away from her. "So like, catch ya later Hottie" she giggled before teetering off on those deathtraps of heels

"uhm, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.." Julie said softly looking after Rose. She was shocked, how had she found her? Where was she going and most importantly, what the hell was she doing?
But she wouldn't let it bother her, she got this. She could take her. And she had Ben.
"no, whatever, everythings fine, come on babe, let's go in." she said tearing her eyes off of her sisters dissappearing figure.

[color=red] Rose smirked as she left. Oh yes. This would be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:23 pm

A Juelz shook her head, Ben knew he was probably going to be in for it, but oddly enough she was very understanding of him. This of course was part of her charm. Even when Ben turned the jerk meter to a ten out of ten. She was still caring and never really faltered in her love for the boy.

"I'm sorry..."

Showing she forgave him with instantly with a quick kiss, which was always kind of a shocker to the teen, sometimes literally. But then immediately afterwards let him know she seriously did not want Ben doing that again. As he responded Ben rubbed the back of his head while slanting his eyes in the other direction. Fully realizing that he shouldn't have left her and might've made Juelz feel bad in doing so, which he never wanted to do on purpose.

"Yaaa, I might've over did it a intsy tinsy bit there. I promise no more random girls or fans are going to bug us the rest of the night, it's just going to be me and you."

Just then some other girl, dressed in a Ben 10 fan shirt would come up and tell the boy how 'hawt' he was. As she did this a bead of sweat would run down the side of his forehead while he was forced to eat his words as she spoke.

"Uhh, erm, ehhh thank you???"

After which time she left when the boy didn't really say anything more and smiled rather awkwardly. No sooner did she leave would Juelz speak of how this had been a bad idea. Ben of course thought she was talking about the date in general because of all these fans and how he had to take back what he just said to her.

"Hey, I swear that time it wasn't me---"

Ben being cut off by Juelz who assured him nothing was wrong and she just wanted to go inside the mall. The bouncers letting people in who ahd tickets now that the bands stage was set up so they could shop at the gift stores, eat at restaurants, and take their seats before the performance. The entire Galleria had been rented out for the night just for this specific event.

"So you're sure you're not mad? Because out there it seemed like that fangirl was bothering you or something."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:02 am

I bit my lip before deciding honesty was the best policy. Right?
"Im not mad, atleast, not at you...that 'fangirl' was ..my sister. I just don't know what the hell she's doing." I couldn't think of any reason for her behavior, to be honest I was shocked to SEE her.
"I haven't seen her in two years. We're twins. She can change the way people see her. To you she was a fangirl, but I could see her the way she was. As Rose ska The Scarlet Letter. I don't know what she's doing but there's two of us and only one of her. Even if she tries something we should be able to deal." I said confidently.

Rose snarled at the bouncer, of course she hadn't seen a ticket so she couldn't imitate one. And there were two many people around to torture anyone.
Crap!
Pursing her cherry red lips she sighed before turning to hide behind others and finally reappearing and looking like a bouncer.
When she was in she let the disguises drop so now, a girl identical to Julie, with slightly longer hair and a decidedly darker look, was walking around trying to find the two titans. Then she heard Julies last sentence.
Damn, her sister was right. "Damnit!" she cursed and turned to enter a shop to give herself cover and devise a plan. Seeing the stage she smirked.
Shed give the Titans a 'tribute' they'd never forget.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:28 am

As Juliette spoke, Ben's facial expression would look as if he was trying to make heads or tails of all this.

"Wait, you have a sister? Juelz-babe, when I ask if you have any long lost relatives or are related to any aliens that might one day be related to for like 30 minutes. I meant that for even cute bubbly ones to... These are kind of some of the things you'd bring up during small-talk over lunch."

She then explained her sister's powers and that she was actually her evil or darker twin he guessed. This seemed to unnerve her a bit, but Ben was sure if she was going to try something then she already would've. So most likely it was just a prank or a joke she was trying to pull on Julie.

"Just calm down, like you said there's two of us and one of her. If she tries anything, you know I'll be ready. Who knows, I might even go home twinning tonight if I'm lucky."

As Ben joked he would say 'twinning' in such a way as to mock the currently popular catch phrase 'winning'. Which of course the term twinning meant having two girls was better than one, especially if they looked the same. Although this wisecrack was meant to take the edge off his date and get the focus back on them, rather than upset her hopefully.

"Now, if were done obsessing over your sister and dealing with the paparazzi and the fans. There was something I wanted to give you tonight. Kind of like a present I guess, for putting up with me for this long even, haha."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 am

"Yes I have a sister, But shes definately not bubbly.Not to mention she's evil, insane and wants us all to die." I replied dryly, though Ben did make me smile with his joki8ng manner.
When he joked about twinning I triedto stay serious but couldnt help but to laugh, "That's not funny" I tried to reprimend but my smile gave me away.

"Just don't underestimate her, she has more powers, let me know if reality starts shifting arund you, mkay?" I smirked but meant it seriously before he said he wanted to give me something for putting up with him,
"Oh you didnt have to, I love putting up with you, most of the time anyways" I winked though I was curious, if not a little afraid. I was glad he hadnt seemed to have seen the posters of me in skimpy dresses that were weirdly on posters, but who knows what goes on in that boys head, guess thats why I lov- liked. him that much. I said liked.
...Oh shut up.

Scarlet manipulated her way backstage and after carefully looking at one of the back up singers she managed to stick her in a closet, dead. She made herself look like her and went out to the others, waiting for the show to start, absentmindedly tapping her temple with her fingertips, irritated by the dimwitted fans. Soon she'd be on stage and cause massive havoc, sending a message to Jules and her guy. Scarlet letter was back and she meant business.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Ben showed he understood not to take her sister Rose as a laughing matter. Then after she expressed that she wanted to see the gift Ben went to speak, but the opening performance had begun just as he was going to tell her what it was. What crappy luck, oh well...At least they were at a rock show!

"I'll give it to you during the intermission!"

Ben would attempt to yell over the crowd from their seats near the front. The introduction music was blaring and the fans were all standing and cheering, especially the one who were closer to the actual band where Cap & Ben were. Nevertheless, the nose bleed section was getting pretty hyped to. Just then the lead singer would come out and grab the microphone. Many girls in the audience already swooning over him, for as we all know, the two professions that got you the most girls are being a rock-star and being a superhero.

The Girl At The Rock Show This_b11

"HEEEEEYYY!!! My name is Chris Savior, and We R Heroes! But don't get it twisted each and everyone of you are heroes to and do you know why? It's because you choose to listen to our positive message and come here, to our concert, rather than listening to all that mainstream sellout garbage on the radio. For that you are all our and my own, personal heroes."

As he spoke little fan girls would scream all over while he pointed to the crowd and touched his heart. Signifying how much he appreciated them all. Then Chris pulled the mic closer and pulled his guitar strap so that instead of his instrument laying across his side it would rest near his chest. The band getting ready to start their first set.

"Now, I'd like you all to give one last round of applause to some real bonified heroes. Some teens who can kick some grown @%$ till the sun goes down, but still party till it comes back up. The bringers of justice, the protectors of the city, the one and only Teeeeeen Titans!!"

Yet another huge round of applause would go out as Chris Savior motioned towards Ben, and he once again hamming it up stood in front of the audience and whistled to the band while waving. showing he appreciated the gesture and compliment. Afterwards the music would turn on again and he winked at Capricious before strumming he chords on his guitar. The female vocalist approaching next to him so they could the theme song.

"This ones for you guys, lets do it TEEN TITAAAANS, GOOoOOo!!!"

Spoiler:
The music then begin as the group went into playing the classic theme song. Ben smiling and wo0ing up a storm as he listened to them. Then turned to Juels to speak for a second.

"So is this awesome or what!?!"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:03 pm

I nodded and smiled as the show started. Then, as Chris introduced us I waved at the crowd and smirked at Bens joy, sending Chris a smile in return to his wink. He may be a charmer, but I still had my own superhero.
When they started singing our theme song I bit my lip and rocked out alongside Ben, silently though, had to be careful with my powers after all.
"Yeah! totally!" I replied smiling, thankfully I was a dancer so my moves were smooth and even sexy.
During the song I couldnt resist dancing, I hadnt for so long, but all my moves were fresh in my mind as I mixed hip hop freestyle and breakdance, the crowd seemed to like it and apparently so did the Band. Nice bonus.
When the song was over I smiled slightly and winked at Ben, "Betcha didnt know I could move like that, Hero" I teased him before smiling at the next song.

Rose was now onstage humming the background vocals as her eyes scanned the crowd...and found julie. Dancing. Of course.
She decided to wait for the second half of the Concert before striking. To lull her sister into a false sense of safety.
Then those humans and Titans were in for a whole new world..of pain.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Ben continued to cheer and jump around a bit, giving the rock sign while he flipped his hair back and forwardth. However, then Juelz would stand along with everyone else and really get into dancing. Ben taking notice along with many other guys as he came to a stop for a moment and marveled at how well she moved around him. Definitely approving of her style as he then got back into the grove himself, bopping around while pretending to play the air guitar like any other teenage boy who wants to jam along with the band. At the end of the song she approached Ben and asked what he thought of her moves.

"Harmonic voice & dancing, plus can kick a lot of bad guy butt. Your girlfriend resume just gets more and more impressive by the second."

"Alright, were gonna take a quick water brake and then well be back, one more time give it up for the Teen Titans, GOoO!!!"

The fans would then cheer once again while Ben not paying attention this time grabbed Cap arm and pulled her closer to him.

"Ok, ready for your gift?"

He would say this with a big smile and then closed his eyes leaned forward and passionately kissed her on her lips. For an extended period, but how was this even possible?! Cap surely hadn't seen that coming and hadn't had time to fully power down her current. Although, afterwards Ben pulled away and then touched his lips revealing his secret. He pulled off a plastic like substance that was completely clear and was in the shape of his lips.

"It's high-density material kind of like cellophane wrap, but 10 times more resistant to electricity. I had Greymatter start on it as soon as we left the rooftop that night. I might've finished it sooner, but when you only get 30 minutes of time to work while trying to hide something from your girlfriend who you live with and fight crime. It can take kind of a while to get things done."

Ben would then chuckle before explaining it some more.

"I don't want to get too much into detail on how it works or how I made it, because honestly...I have no clue....All I do know is that it disrupts and brakes small currents at a point, which in this case is our lips, but we can't use our tongues. And that it also takes a class five nerd genius to make it."

Ben was of course referring to his alien form Greymatter, who Juliette could thank for her gift. Afterwards Ben gave her a kiss again, after putting the covering back on his lips as the band came back out on stage.

"Ok, so now I wanna play for you a little something special. This songs about a young boy, who came from another galaxy far, far, away with an alien device on his wrist. He didn't know how he got here and he was only 10 at the time, but since then he's been kickin bad guy butt with it and saving lives ever since. A true hero to the point that he literally came back from t e dead, just to stop the city from being destroyed. That's right, this one's going out to Bennn TEENN!! It's Hero-Time, COME ONNNN!!!"

Spoiler:

As Chirs Savior spoke of Ben he couldn't help, but to smile widely and happily while the guitar hit playing his own theme song this time. Meanwhile, holding the girl of his dreams in hsi arms and dancing with her while people around them watched in awe at the boy who was getting all the accolades on stage right now. It seemed like for Ben this just couldn't get any better...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I siled when he pulled me in closer and didnt even have time to panic as he pulled me in close and kissed me passionately, realizing that strangly enough nothing bad was happening I smiled into the kiss and my gloved fingers got lost in his hair until we pulled back and I smiled, "How-" but he was already explaining.
I covered my surprised lips with a hand grinning like crazy and then wrapping my arms around him and kissing him again.
"Well then its a good thing my boyfriend is such a high class nerd" I teased before smiling at him,
"Thank you Ben, you have no idea how much this means to me." I murmured softly as we danced to the next song together and as it ended and the the crowd cheered I pulled Ben close and kissed him deeply before whispering against his lips smirking because I knew hed be happy they were cheering for him. What a ham.
"I love you, you big ham"
Everything was perfect.

Everything was perfect.

This was the height of the night for her targets. And the height always had to sink.
Scarlet smiled at the crowd from the stage and everyone within two hundred feet was now under the spell of her powers, seeing their worst nightmares come to life. Expirienceing the worst pain they'd ever suffered and hearing her voice through it all.
"Feel the pain filthy humans, Suffer.." venom dripped from her voice, "Capricious darling, I see youve got yourself a bpyfriend. Woudnt it be fun to torture him in front of you?" Rose laughed releasing Capricious.

I, now free but disoriented, shook Bens shoulders, "Ben! Ben fight it! fight her! Come on!" I cried out frustrated turning to my sister on the stage, my twin.
"Rose STOP!"my sonic boom aimed at her and knocked her off her feet but she quickly retaliated by sending me nightmare after nightmare.
I fell to my knees and she was quick to kneel in front of me.
"This is only the beginning sister dear. All these people are suffering. All because of you. And the filth you protect. Scarlets babydoll voice matched her pout."Isn't it horrible? " she smiled before I pulled off my gloves and sent blast after blast of electricity at her, breaking her concentration and freeing everyone from her spell. The crowd ran, paniced.
I was distracted as I ran over to Ben before realising that she hadnt planned on doing anything else now.
Her only mission tonight had been to cause fear and chaos. Both of which were succesfull.
She was already gone, transformed into someone else and ran, knowing her mission was done for now. She'd be back.
"Ben! Are you okay?" I asked my now again gloved hands cupping his face gently to look into his eyes and check if everything was alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:18 pm

In the middle of their dance Juelz drew closer to Ben and whispered to him that the loved him after yet another heart felt kiss. It was the first time she had really said it to him in that way...Like she really, really, meant it.

"I love you too."

Suddenly the music stopped playing as the guitars were dropped and the band mates began screaming in terror. Ben looked to see what was wrong and everyone was dropping to their knees in horror. Thinking it must've been Cap's sister he turned to warn her, but when he looked at Julie he didn't see her. He saw her screaming out in pain, almost as if the energy was being sucked right out of her as a continuous lighting bolt flew from her body until she was reduced to a withering corpse.

"Juelz NO!"

Ben would then try to grab and hold her, but just as he reached her she turned to stardust; little electrolytes escaping his fingers as he looked on in awe...He was so shocked and saddened by this he couldn't even cry, just looked down into his finger tips with a feeling of other and complete failure. One moment it had been the happiest moment of Ben's life since the fourth time he saved the world/universe and now it was all just taken away not even a snap second later. While Capricious attempted to stop her sister, things only got worse for Ben. The nightmare continued, suddenly as he looked all around him he saw a battlefield where all of his friends, family, and everyone else he used to know on his planet were dead. Scattered around him in a bloody mess or compost heap of corpses and standing above it all was Albedo & Vilgax laughing at him together. Ben yelling out as he watched this in complete and other misery.

"NooOOooo, NOOOOoO!!!"

Flames seemed to flicker behind the two as their eyes lit up red and then Vilgax reached out for Ben. Who was going to turn into an alien, but for some reason the Omnitrix was gone from his wrist! He screamed out as he then felt something touch his shoulder. It was just Capricious, looking around now, he could see people were getting back up wondering what the heck just happened, along with him...She asked how he was doing and he looked to see that he was still wearing the watch, he was, good. Now it was time to take this girl down for ruining their date! Oh...And of course, terrorizing the people, can't forget that; but little did he know she was already gone.

"I'll be ok, where did your sister go? Did she really cause all this!?"

As Ben spoke he was already rotating the dial and had his hand over the devices face plate, ready to transform in a heart beat if she attacked again. Although, he didn't think he had anyone who could power through illusions in his line up at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:09 pm

I pulled his hands away from the Omnitrix and held them tightly,
"Ben! Ben she's gone. She just wanted to freak us out, let us know that she wasnt going to stop" I buried my face in my hands.
"Yes, she caused ALL of this" I said frustrated, "She can mess with your mind, show you your worst fears come to life. And whatever you do, dont touch her. She causes the worst pain just by touching you. Its worse than the visions." I shuddered.
"magine how bad it must have been for my Mom. Having two kids she cant touch. All that..it just added to Rose's bitterness. She lost her mind in the Lab." I buried my face in Bens shoulder carefully and pressed my hands to his chest.
I couldnt believe this, best moment of my life and then vamoooosh. All kaput.
Well, not all.
Been seemed pretty upset though, the hectic way he was acting.
"Ben? Hey Babe, ar you alright? It was just a vision, it wasnt real" I wondered what he'd seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 pm

"Are you sure, she might still be here. I can track her with Wildmutt..."

Ben, still very much a bit on edge, looked about hastily in search of Rose or anyone who looked like Capricious. However, then she dug her face into his shoulder and he just held her close, mellowing out as she spoke of how bad things were growing up.

"It's ok, that's not going to happen to you. You're going to get control over your powers so you can touch people and were going to stop your sister...I wont fail you or them ever again."

As Ben spoke Cap looked confused by what he just said, again reassuring him it was all just a vision; but it had been so real for him. The fact that this all could've happened on this planet in his absence made him very skiddish.

"She showed me your death...And then she showed me my home world...My Earth. Everyone was dead and what's worse, vision or not, it could be true. I left at the beginning of a war there."

Putting his head down while gently pushing Juelz away, he looked her dead in the eys feeling he needed to come clean.

"I know I promised never to die again, but I have to tell you. That...I was challenged to a fight to the death by a demon who is pretty powerful. Took out two of my teammates without any issue really, and trust me when I say, they were no pushovers. At first I didn't know if I was going to go through with it because I've been doubting myself and I knew I wouldn't be able to kill him if it came down to it, but after that vision...I know what I have to do if it means keeping you safe. If I can't find a peaceful way to beat him and a sacrifice is the only option...I just wanted to tell you before hand. I love you Juelz, and I hope you can forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl At The Rock Show   The Girl At The Rock Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Girl At The Rock Show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next