Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barA man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barA man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A man and his demon (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:04 am

"Demon! Haw, no such thing" Hotwire yelled, appearing from behind the fire engine. "Not scientifical."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Goba screamed and shrieked in multiple voices, making it sound like there are more demons within the demon. There really weren't, just a trick he would play on priests and nuns to scare them. He was yelling inaudible words as the web restrained him while Abog kept preying the "Our father" in German. He stopped as Spider-girl's webs completely restricted Goba. He sighed with relief, Goba struggling under the webs. He looked over at Spider girl and scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

"Ah...yes...well...he's...."

He let out a long sigh, regaining himself.

"His name is Goba Chjac. A demon bound to me sense I could remember. My name is Abog Chjac, I'm sort of a human. I don't know what causes my regeneration powers but they are useful. Oh....and Goba isn't related to me even when we have the same last name. Also, I believe you'll know the answer to that question yourself. See, he's a demon, so prayers and crosses hurt him as well as water and-"

He was interrupted by Hotwire's disbelief of demons. Goba became furious, wailing about under the webs but with no luck.

"Do you dare not to believe?! HA HA HA HAH AH AH HA."

Goba began to laugh hysterically at Hotwire.

"The ultimate sin, but I hate that so much. It's too easy. Here. How about some proof."

He looked up at Spider-girl, his nostrils expanding. He was smelling her emotions, what can make her angry, and what misery had befallen her.

"You...you wreak of misery. That villain will never love you, Spidey....."

He sniffed one more time.

"Abandoning your mother? How cruel is it that you would abandon your own flesh and bloooooood?"

He looked down at Hotwire, his nostrils flailing.

"That bully did a number on you? Don't you feel like you should have revenge on him? I can smell that desire a mile away. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Abog frowned as he walked past Spider-girl and lifted his hand.

"Enough!"

Abog ordered as he placed his hand on top of Goba's face. The demon yelled as he was sucked into Abog's body through his hand, the demon being absorbed with excruciating pain. As soon as it was over Abog stood up, breathing in as Goba was silent inside his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 pm

After Abog explained what Goba was and the demon ranted at both Liz and the other guy she scratched the back of her head awkwardly and then spoke to Abog.

"Well he is very...intuitive...are you sure you can control him now? By the way I'm still wondering how it is a demon even got inside a church? Isn't there some divine rule about that?"

(Mind)
"Jeeez, how do all the demons always know everything about me?"

"If you can't we should find a way to get rid of him now while you've got him locked away. Also, I'm not crazy about him possibly knowing my secret identity and I'd appreciate it if you kept that quiet too if you know."

As Spider-Girl spoke she folded her arms and and then looked to the other guy.

"And just who are you brainy?"

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 am

(Sorry, I've been away in canada for the weekend on a school trip, I'll be back now)

Hotwire promptly responded with "Hotwire, technology control is my medium, I'm on my way to Jump City to try becoming a member of the Teen Titans there. My bus stopped at a station here in Steel. My next bus leaves in half an hour, and it takes 10minutes to walk to the station, I don't have a whole lot of time to waste."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Abog smiled at what Spider girl said.

"I would get rid of it if I could but every time I try....this happens."

He pointed towards the burning Cathedral, the place blazing like the sun. He looked back at Hotwire, his eyes opening wide.

"The Titans? The ones I keep hearing about when I stop at a city. Their famous for being heroes but some people don't like what they are. People taking justice in their own hands and bringing more crime into a city. All that nonsense."

Abog said as he walked around Spider girl, picking up his back pack which he had carefully placed so the fires wouldn't burn it. He looked back at Spider girl and said

"He only knows your sin and misery. Any emotions that you feel that cause perpetual sorrow he sniffs it out like a blood hound. Also, he got inside because of me, I suppose. I wasn't really sure if he could get out of my body and if he were to enter a church freely he would have to be a powerful demon, which he isn't."

He pulled the backpack's straps, making sure it fit well and began to walk off as if nothing had happened.

"I'm going to Jump City, now. See if one of the heroes can remove this burden without killing me. Ta."

He said, looking back and smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"Ohhh, well is that all..."

Liz sounded very sarcastic in her response to Abog, but in reality was very happy that they didn't know who she was. Event though she abandoned her mom, that didn't mean she wanted her in harm's way.

"Well if anyone can get that thing out of you, I'm sure the Titans can. Now, as for you Hotwire, luckily I'm in possession of the fastest way to travel. Just remember to hang on tight, well catch your bus."

As Spidey spoke and Abog left, she suddenly scooped up Hotwire and flung him onto her back before shooting her grappling hook and exiting the cathedral. The threat was over, but swinging towards the bus stop would allow her to keep an eye on Abog just in case Goba got out again as he headed towards Jump. Although, he looked in control from a birds eye view, in any case he was the Titans problem now.

OT: End here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Meanwhile... Up in the sky was a real angle literly. John flew over the burnt church cigeratte hanging out of his mouth bible in hand he looked down... Burning buildings and bibles. A singular tear rolled down his face. Dammit! He cursed whether in Gotham or Steel
flames would always find away to hurt him. Ironicly they had saved him so many times...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man and his demon (Open)   A man and his demon (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man and his demon (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2