Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Demon Hunters. Vote_lcapDemon Hunters. Voting_barDemon Hunters. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Demon Hunters.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm

It was getting late in Steel City, and Lizandra Rineheart had just got off work at the Burger Hut. Her uniform was stained with ketchup, grease, and mustard stains while her hair seemed to be quite a mess from the constant moving around and shuffling of the busy work day. However, all and all she felt good. Maybe it was because of the symbiote physically improving her in every way possible, maybe it was because she was just glad it was all over with, in anycase she wasn't letting anything damper her spirits tonight. Too bad the spirits had other plans in mind for her.

(Mind)
"Another day, another paycheck secured. We definitely need to start getting more beauty sleep. Between punching in thug's faces, seving pizzas, and flipping burgers We are starting to wear ourselves out."

Oddly enough, Liz didn't even seem to notice that she was thinking "We" instaed of "I" in her thoughts now as she walked down the streets and even if she had she probably wouldn't have thought any thing wrong about it. What she did notice, however, was an eerie presence that seemed to follow her as she moved about. It was setting off her Spider-Sense in a way, but then again it wasn't?! The feeling was actually starting to make her feel like her senses were on the fritz or something, because one moment she felt in danger and the other she felt nothing.

"That's odd."

Not seeming to think anything more of it, she walked down a different route home. The shadows behind her seeming to lurk and glare at her from behind making the girl feel uneasy. Inside of them there was indeed movenment too, but this she didn't notice for the ones making it were very stealthfull in doing so. Taking a left down an alley the figures in the shadows figured they had her trapped seeing as she had seemingly accidentally entered upon an area with no exit, but a brick wall that blocked off the alley way. Taking this as the perfect time to strike the figures in the shadows showed themselves appearing nearly out of no where in the darkness of the alley while looking around for the teenager. From appearence they seemed to be human, but this could not be so after glancing at their large bat like wings, demonic faces, claws, magical weaponry, and finally old style clothes. They were definitely NOT human in fact far from it. The question was, however, why were they trailing Liz?

"Where did she go?"

"I do not know, she did come this way."

"Spread out and search for her, the human must be aware of our presence and is concealed."

As the demons spread out and searched they would not know how right they were except on one matter. Lizandra did know of their presence, but she wasn't hiding...She was stalking them as they had done her just minutes earlier. From up above the black suited Spider-Girl watched as the figures showed themselves proving her paranoia was much more than that. After entering the alley the web-slinger had shot a web-line from her upper wrist up into the air where she then crouched a top a roof in wait and changed into her costume within seconds thanks to the symbiote's ability to form outfits based merely off thought.

"Show yourself mortal, there no escaping us!"

"Sorry, that girl you were after happened to be a friend of ours and when we saw you goons coming we got her out of here as fast as possible, but if you've got beef maybe we can help you?"

Again, Liz failed to realize that she was saying "We" rather than "I", but it was of no matter to the demons. The fact that this other girl had taken their target was more than enough reason for them to take to the skies with their wings and attack her. They would have Lizandra even if they had to torcher this human to get to her. In fact, they preferred it.

Spoiler:

"Give her to us mortal, and your life might be spared!"

That being said, the demons would remove their swords; each a blade made soley of hell spawn fire of which they lashed out at Spider-Girl with. The first aiming to make a slice at her head, which Spidey ducked, and then the second coming straight down at her back. This one she side fliped out of the way of and shot two web fluid filled balls at their faces in mid air before landing. Thus immobilizing those two and leaving the third, who's strike actually hit the teen hero from behind and caused her a considerable amount of pain as well as leaving a large burn mark on her back that didn't heal over with symbiotic slime. Usually the Symbiote reduced the amount of damage she took from attacks even wounding blows like bullets and blades, but the intense heat of their swords caused the symbiote to go haywire and wail out in an ear piercing scream. At the same time Liz suddenly felt an ear splitting head-ache and fell from the top of the building down below onto the ground with a splat! Nothing to break her fall but her own durability, which a drop like that would've killed a normal man and still nearly knocked her out. Though, she was already pretty much out of it.

(Mind)
"AUUGHHH, My HEAD!? So this thing does have a weakness!?!"

Something Spider-Girl definitely wish she had known sooner. For at that moment one of the demons flew down towards her landing a top the wall-crawler and placed his flaming blade very near to her throat. The fire having the same affect on her and the symbiote as kryptonite to Superman.

"One last time, where is the child?"

As the demon asked his question, Liz just laid there unable to answer as the other two began to soar down as well. She was about to be killed and all this time she thought the suit had been making her invincible. What to do now? She couldn't tell them obviously that she was the young female they've been looking for, but if she didn't they were going to kill her and find out later. It looked like the web-head had gotten herself caught up in some webbing that not even she could escape from this time.

OT: Sorry for inconstancies or if it didn't fit your vision for thread. Didn't really know what to go off of, so I just set up the picture I already had showed you.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Demonic politics were more confusing then explaining to a human child exactly why the earth's sky was blue.

Since different religions created new factions of demons all the time that didn't go away when the religion did, coupled with those that came into existence on their own or were spawned by other species altogether and you got an almost endless supply of demonic creatures that all wanted more power. Between all the betrayals, power grabs, infighting and wars between factions it was amazing that more demons didn't flee to somewhere like Earth to get a little peace and quiet.

In this regard, Senshuken was rather lucky. He was on top of a rather small but powerful faction that stayed near Earth at all times. Truth be told, he was the only demon of his kind. The operations he couldn't carry out by himself were carried out by the human souls that were damned to come to his dimension. Internal threats were few and far between. External ones however....

In an alleyway in Steel City a rather loud, sharp whistle rang out into the night.

Turning his attention away from the female human who was currently standing in their way, the lead demon looked towards the sound of the noise, thinking that it might have been the girl they were looking for trying to do the 'noble' thing. It was only as the blue water balloon that was thrown at it exploded in its face that it occurred to him that the whistle had come from a male.

As the lead demon's face burst into flames while giving an unholy death screech that could have been heard two blocks away, a green water balloon collided with one of the two female demons that was just landing. As this balloon exploded, the strong stench of really cheap perfume filled the alleyway. Both female demons started rolling along the ground in pain, wailing in horrible pain as they clawed at their nose and eyes. Within seconds of each other, the three demons dissolved into a black cloud like substance before vanishing completely.

Stepping out of the shadows in with a great deal of caution came the whistler. While the body was somewhere between the sixteen and seventeen mark, it was hard to mistake the red eyes that the boy had. Unlike the other times he had met the girl, Senshuken was dressed in an outfit that might have been better off in the 1940's. He looked liked a mobster wearing a dark tan overcoat with a light blue vest and a dark blue bowler hat. The pants matched the hat, looking quite formal. Oddly enough the clothes seemed rather new if a little worn in after wear, the end result being something rather stylish.

Giving the alley a once over just to make sure they were in the clear, Senshuken turned to the downed Spider Girl and couldn't stop himself from giving her a once over with his eyes. He had kept an eye on her from time to time and had noticed the change in attire (much to his approval), but to see it in person... " As always, it's a pleasure to see you again Liz... even more so now then before. I like the new look. It seems to say 'I'm sexy, but I can kick your ass at the same time'."

It was a little humorous to say such a thing after driving of three different lesser demons at once, but right now they could all use a laugh... maybe more. A slight but well hidden blush popped up at the thoughts of what that 'maybe more' could mean.
Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:09 am

Liz remembered that perverted tone of voice as well as bashful expression from anywhere. It was Senshuken AKA Mr. Ketsuki. Also, the fact that he knew who she really was kind of tipped the teen off. She thought him to be dead, but obviosuly it's harder to kill a demon then that. Although, he had taken care of those other three easy enough.

(Mind)
"Great, our head feels like it's literally about to explode and now the one demon I probably don't want to see more than the ones that just attacked me shows up."

"That's it, we have come to the conclusion that I'm a magnet for weird stuff. Aliens, demons, ghosts, evil super-villains, sexy hitmen, you name it they all come running for us."

Liz didn't have much more to say to the boy/thousand year old demonic entity. She didn't even look at him as she wobbly got back up to her feet, more so because she couldn't really see through her currently blurred vision. She also didn't find the forties throwback demon's jokes to be all that humourous considering she almsot got decapitated moments earlier.

"Gee thanks for the save and all, but aren't you a little old to be going through puberty still? Who were those Batwomen anyway because I'm pretty sure Batman hasn't been hiring interns."
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 pm

"That's it, we have come to the conclusion that I'm a magnet for weird stuff. Aliens, demons, ghosts, evil super-villains, sexy hitmen, you name it they all come running for us."

While he didn't miss the 'we' comment, Senshuken wisely decided to place that a little lower on the list of things to talk about. On top of said list was the all important million dollar question.

" Are you alright?"

All the humor and embarrassment that was in his voice and actions before were gone, instead being replaced with a serous and business like manner that seemed much older then his body appeared, betraying his true age a little. Without waiting for her approval and ignoring any protest that the girl might have, he took the needed steps to be by her side before grabbing her arm and lifting it over his head, using his body to prompt hers up and help her keep her balance.

He didn't miss the cut on her back ether. For a few seconds, if anyone looked into the demon lord's eyes, they would have seen he was worried.

" Alright, I'm going to take you home, clean up the wound on your back and then clean out any poison those bitches got you with. Considering they were low ranked Chastity demons, I don't think they would have anything strong enough to kill you. I wouldn't be surprised if there was something coating their weapons that would make you feel like a protestant prostitute who's been chained to the floor of one of the old fashioned catholic abbey for a couple of days; Like your skin had been scrubbed raw with steel wool between beatings. Just tell me when your ready to go. "
Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 am

Spider-Girl would stumble and almsot fall after being asked if she was alright, luckily, being caught by Senshuken before she hit the ground. As if being able to sense how much Liz did not want this murderous entity touching her the symbiote originally began to hiss at his touch, but then stopped as Lizandra calmed her emotions with her mind realzing it was affecting the symbiote. Senshuken was only trying to help afterall.

(Mind)
"Great, did he just say those things could've poisoned us? How do you even poison a blade made of fire!?"

For some reason Liz didn't have as much as an issue with Senshuken today as she usually did. Him killing bad men seemed rather justified in her eyes tonight for some strange reason. Some might even say she kind of...Agreed with those methods?! Something was definitely out of wack with Spider-Girl's personality, but she of course didn't realize it. Not even putting up a fight or a struggle as the demon boy helped her to her feet and offered Lizandra safe haven for a bit as she healed from her injury.

"Ok....Wha-What were those things? What do you mean their poision would've made us feel like a prostitute or feel like we took a beating?"

Spider-Girl's words were still weak, but she was feeling sort of better. Her vision was considerably less blurry now and her head didn't feel like imploding so that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 am

After spending two thousand years in existence on both Earth, Hell and almost everywhere in-between, the number of weird and mind twisting things Senshuken had encountered and seen was rather long. An outfit hissing at him didn't even break the top thousand. However, it had earned a solid position on the list of questions he was going to ask her after he knew she was going to be alright. He had a feeling that a couple of those questions were going to have the same answer.

"Ok....Wha-What were those things? What do you mean their poison would've made us feel like a prostitute or feel like we took a beating?"

Once again ignoring the 'us' comment, the demon lord started to walk the both of them towards the end of the alley. Leaving the alley behind them, He walked the girl over to an abandoned bus stop that was covered in street art and stank of inaccuracy that was more suited for a taverns men's restroom. Sitting the girl down with a great deal of care, he placed a finger against her lips for a moment to silence her before giving her a quick wink and a weak smile before saying " Hold that thought you two, I need to make a quick call."

Removing his finger and taking a few steps away from the bus stop, a cellphone almost magically appeared in his hand, his fingers already calling a speed dial number he hadn't called for a while. After exactly three rings, someone picked up the phone at the other end without saying a word. Senshuken simply said one sentence. "Code forty three, Bus stop on Luthor Road, Car five." After the sentence was finished, the phone on the other end hung up. Returning his phone too his pocket, He simply returned to the bus stop and took a seat next to his crush and current ward... with friend.

"Alright, I'll try to answer as many of your questions as I can but there is quite a lot of complicated details involved and you're not really in the best state of mind to handle all of it right now. I promise to tell you everything once you've been fixed up. The things that attacked you were Chastity demons. Not exactly the weakest of the bunch but somewhat low ranked if they are being sent on grunt work. As for the prostitute thing, that is one of those complicated details that is better left until you are in a better state of mind. Anything else you would like to ask me before our ride gets here? "

On an almost subconscious level, Senshuken started to run his hand along a part of Liz's back that was unharmed in a patting like motion, remembering something about it helping to calm people down.
Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Liz would bend over while sitting down and palced her head in her palms, her vision was no longer blurry now and her head ache had become a dull annoyance, but the searing pain from the magical fire still felt like she had taken a hard lashing from a whip on her back. Looking back at Senshuken she thought about it for a second before asking her next question...

"Ya, why are they after me and why have you been watching us?"

Lizandra spoke, being a keen scientific mind and all she knew the chances of Senshuken popping up out of nowhere in the nick of time was very unlikely. I mean he already stated he had been keeping an eye on her, which was...Weird at best. But at the same time to come to her aid like that he would've had to been monitoring her almost right at that very moment which meant two things...He knew they were coming for her, which means he knew why they were after her or he's just a bit more perverted than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 am

"Ya, why are they after me and why have you been watching us?"

It was a good question. It was nice to know that even in the pain she was currently going though, as well as the fact she seemed to have picked up a new friend that lived in her head a little, Liz still had a rather sharp mind. It was also an answer that he could twist and turn to his liking but with her, he decided that upfront honesty would be the best way to go. After all Liz's was the kind of mind that went digging around for information if you gave her a half truth, there were things better off remaining buried.

" Fair enough questions. To answer your second one, I keep tabs on all the major and minor players when I've set myself up somewhere. Vigilantes, Criminals, Police, anyone I deem who could potentially change the area I'm living in for better or worse. It always pays to know who is alive and who isn't in order to factor that information in any ongoing plans of mine. The fact I've got a crush on you has nothing to do with it. As Spider Girl, I consider you a low to mid level Majoyr player in Steel so I would be keeping an eye on you regardless."

Continuing to lightly pat Liz's back in a comforting manner, Senshuken couldn't help but notice the black substance that was covering her shifting a little under his touch. Wither this was a good or bad thing, he wasn't really aware of.

" As to why they were after you, I can honestly say I don't rightfully know. When I arrived to save you, I was following them, not you. I take demonic beings entering my turf very seriously. There will be a couple of things I need to check out soon about this whole mess but you shouldn't worry about that right now. Our ride as just arrived.

In front of the bus stop, a black hearse slowly pulled up, stopping with its back door just a few feet away. The windows were tainted black with bulletproof glass, the wheels looked like they would crush a spike that tried to puncher them and it was impossible to see exactly what was going on inside the back of the hearse. Slowly, the back door opened. The man who left the car was dressed like an undertaker, with three water balloons worn around his waist like a grenade belt and a Glock poking out of his vest. The man gave the both of them a single nod before walking around to the front of the car, taking the vacant passenger seat. With the inside of the back of the hearse reveled, anyone looking in would see a small but well stocked medical lab. The right side of the hearse was taken up by a stretcher like bed while the left side had a couple of drawers filled with who knows what.

Wrapping his arm around Liz's lower back, he softly but firmly helped her to her feet.

"Do you think you could get in on your own?"
Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 am

"We'll be alright, feeling better already."

As Senshuken attempted to help the girl up she quickly removed his hands from around her somewhat muscular/toned waist and climbed up into the hearse while breathing heavily. She didn't udnerstand it, the symbiote was definitely feeling better by now and she herself was rather invulnerable. Not to toot her own horn or anything, but after falling off a roof, having bombs detonated in a building while you were still in the same room, and getting hit by a 95 mile per hour tire iron..Liz could be sure that she could take a bit of punishment. But this, whatever these demons were carrying, their weapons were doing or are doing something to her that was making this injury take a lot out of the Wall-Crawling heroess. Maybe it was what Senshuken said about the poision or whatever having an ill affect on her. In anycase, as she reached the bed side of the stretcher she stumbled into it before regaining her composure and sitting down.

"S-S-See..told you we'd be just...Fiiine."

Breathing heavily it became obivous the girl was having a hard time even getting those few words out of her mouth and then leaned back on the stretcher. Nearly collapsing, but somehow being able to remain conscious. Not due to her superheroine powers either, but by her own sheer willpower and desire. Although, to anyone who didn't know of her abilites she probably would've looked like a completely helpless and vulnerable teenage girl laying about. The symbiotic mask seeming to remove itself as she laid back by peeling off her, no longer sensing the urge to cover up her face when the only person around already knew it's host's secret identity.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 am

"S-S-See..told you we'd be just...Fiiine."

Following the girl into the mobile med lab, Senshuken closed the door behind him before banging on the roof. With a slight shudder, the hearse jerked to life as it drove off to its destination. While he noticed the sudden increase in fatigue that Liz was suffering, there wasn't much he could do as he started to work his way through the different drawers and cupboards in order to find what he needed.

" I know this might be a little hard right now, but could you lay on your stomach so I can have access to the wound on your back?"

Continuing his search a little while longer, Senshuken decided that now would be as good a time as ever to ask what he wanted to ask. " You know earlier this evening when I first met you, I found it rather odd that whenever you were speaking about yourself you were always speaking in the multiple. Instead of saying 'I'm fine' you say 'We're fine'. It confused me for a little while, but since then its been easy to see that your current uniform is a living creature in its own right. Does it have a name I can use? I don't want to insult it by being forced to call it 'It' all the time. "
Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Liz turned over on her stomach with a groan and then listened to Senshuken ask his inquiry while resting her forehead down and trying to relax as so he could get a good look at the injury. At the same time trying to keep her emotions in check and remain calm so that the symbiote didn't freak out.

(Mind)
"What the heck is he talking about!? We???"

"It's a symbiotic alien space entity we rescued when stopping a platoon of soldiers produced by a meta-human that could replicate himself. Never named it, so if anything we just call ourselves my black or stealth suit. Other than that the symbiote would be a good choice, symbi for short if you wanna get cutesy. It's bonded to me and increasing all our current abilities, like did you notice we don't need the mechanical wrist gauntlets to shoot webs anymore?"

Liz seemed proud of the fact that she had let an alien creature she knew nearly nothing about bond to her body. She saw nothing wrong with it and in fact alsmot saw it as a good thing. Rescuing this defenseless creature from the creeps of the world and worst of all the government. She was the only one who should have it with her using it the symbiote could be put to good use, much better than anything thing ol' Uncle Sam would use it for.

"Don't know what you mean by speaking in multiples? We are perfectly fine other than the new birthmark were going to be telling people about when visiting the community pool that your demon friend put on our back."

Last edited by JaK on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:24 am

"Don't know what you mean by speaking in multiples? We are perfectly fine other than the new birthmark were going to be telling people about when visiting the community the pool that your demon friend put on our back."

Giving a small chuckle, Senshuken couldn't help but shake his head as he finally found the jar he had been looking for. "So you haven't noticed the fact that you keep saying 'We' instead of 'I' or 'Me' yet? When this is over with remind me to have a conversation with Symbi. This isn't the first time I've seen this sort of relationship develop between a human and an out-worldly creature and I don't want to see your friend ruin a potentially beautiful thing by making a common error in judgement."

Glancing between the jar in his hand and the wound on his patients back, a look of worry crossed his face at an afterthought he had almost forgot about. "Before I do this, now might be a good time to give you a heads up about what is about to happen. You see the best way to counter a demonic poison is to hit it with its bipolar opposite and have them cancel each other out. Because you were hit with something used by a Chastity, I'm going to introduce something used by Lust demons. While the two battle it out, your going to suffer from some mood swings. You'll either feel guilty to the point that it is painful or so turned on that rabbits could use you as an example of how horny they are. Since the lust sample is purer and fresher, odds are you'll swing that way more often. It'll pass in about ten or so minutes so the only thing I can recommend is you just enjoy the ride. "

With those words of wisdom said, he slowly poured a small amount of the lust inducing liquid along the wound on her back. The temperature of the solution could have been melting hot, freezing cold or anything in-between. All he knew was that whatever it was, it would inspire a lustful reaction. No matter what happened, this was going to be interesting to witness...
Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 pm

As Senshuken accessed Liz's wound and gave her the quick warning she began to process what he was saying and then focused on the part about her becoming very lustful!

"Wait....What, I'm Gonna---!"

Too late, before she could object to the method he was about to apply to combat her poisoning, the syrum was applied and Lizandra began to feel a very distinct warming sensation flow from the wound and then all over her body. Oddly enough, it just got hotter and hotter and hotter nearly to the point where she couldn't STAND IT. The peculiar thing was that it wasn't a heating sensation like touching a hot frying pan or sitting next to a bonfire. No, it was more so a passionate burning. That urge that came over a human being when in the middle of locking lips with one another and their heart beat quickens. That feeling of extreme desire when two people are about procreate using the best method they know of to express their love for one another and then afterwards when the sensation cools down both parties feel regret for what they've done. Ya, it was that feeling...Magnified TIMES 10! She had only felt it once so far in this city and that was only an inkling with another super-hero boy. The only other time in her life was with her childhood crush at a school dance, but that was honestly much more innocent in comparison to the feelings she had now. That's for sure.

"*Pant, Pant* WOW!!!"

Liz could barely even contain or control herself, mainly becaquse of the syrum, but also due to the symbiote who enhanced all strong emotions and fed on them. And trust, right now it was FEASTING upon Liz's sexual prowess. In fact, it was fueling it, so that the "want" could be come stronger. Looking for someone to project her feelings onto Senshuken seemed to be the only one in attendence at the time in a young man's body too.

"Sen, come here for a second. I gotta tell you something..."

As Liz spoke she would do so in such a sensual manner that it could almost melt a man. While speaking the girl sat up off the table while laying in a provocative manner. Leg overlapping one another with her toes poiinted and her hip poked into the air gracing the atmosphere with it's peak. her upper body seeming to just litterally sweat with anticpation as she rested her cheek in her palm, while drooping the other hand over the side of the stretcher. Her gaze in itself spoke pure of what she had planned and didn't falter as she looked at him longingly. Had Lizandra had any real control over herself at the moment she would've cringed at the thought of trying to seduce the demonic entity. But, currently she was out of her usual mindset proven by how the symbiote also decided to change her outfit as she spoke into soemthing a little bit more revealing. Her black and white spandex instantly morphing while speaking into black lingerie with white lacings decorating the outer exterior in multiple web-like designs. For the affect of overkill long black tight gloves also were shown going all the way up her arm mimicking the same texture of silk with white tipes at the fingers. Not to mention the amount of skin being shown was enough to tempt any mere man at this close a proximity plus the amount of celvage to boot was just criminal. Her skin in itself looking radiant as the glow of sexual anticpation continued to wash over the fifteen year old's body. Yet, for someone so young the powers she had received caused her phisiology to resemble that of a nineteen year old female. The only question now was if Senshuken would be able to resist his crush on the young girl. If anything Liz definitely wasn't making easy for the host body of the demon.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:05 am

"Sen, come here for a second. I gotta tell you something..."

If Senshuken was a lesser male (Man not being the correct term) odds were good that he might have pounced on the seemingly willing girl right then and there and enjoyed the company while he had access to it. Instead, he sat back in his chair while admiring the rare and damn exotic scene before him before giving the girl a small but impressed wolf whistle. He was still going to have a word with the alien currently bonding to the red head, but frankly he was rootin... hoping that things worked out for it. It would have been really hard to dislike it at the moment and he had never against it to begin with. He was starting to see exactly why his little sister loved her late husband so much...

"Liz, if you did this any other time I would be smashing your head into the car wall so much that you would get a concussion. But right now you've got that wound on your back and any strain it would do you more harm then good. Now be a good girl and stay still or I'll have to tie you to the stretcher... "

The second after he said it, Senshuken really had to wonder if threatening to tie her down was really a threat to her at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Liz would then roll forward off bedside showing off her acrobatic ability as her body contorted while doing this and then stood straight up before provocatively walking/switching towards Senshuken with one hand placed slightly above her hip and the other running down the side of her face to her neck.

"Aww, but haven't you heard. Being good isn't really my strong suit lately. In fact, you could say being bad is becoming a natural thing for me. The amazing Spider-Girl, sneaking into buildings, beating up felons, doing death defying stunts. Thrills like that could almost...Make a girl go wild."

As she reached the demon she would bend over so he could get a rather good glimpse of her upper body and placed a hand upon his leg with a rather mournful pouting expression upon her face.

"You can't tell me none of that interests an all powerful being like you, right? Besides, the activity I had in mind relieves and cures more than strains, trust me...As long as you do it right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon Hunters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters.   Demon Hunters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next