Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Vote_lcapshadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Voting_barshadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Vote_lcapshadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Voting_barshadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:05 pm

"No. I need you to go to the Titans. You can even bring some of the other Hawks with you, if you want. You'll need to convince them to work with the HIVE. But I must go to the HIVE alone. If I bring backup, they will be expecting a fight and violence will be a sure thing. We cannot afford a fight like that, yet. However, if I go alone, they will not see me as a threat. I should be able to convince them to fight against Hades as long as it is in their best interest."

Pacific listened to Mark's thoughts on making a deal with Hades. "People usually have reasons for their actions. Whether those reasons are based on valid facts is another thing entirely. I will be careful." It was indeed a dangerous game Pacific played. He had to get inside the heads of the worst villains in the world, and he had to do it while maintaining his own sanity. Empathy was his superpower, if that could be considered a power. There were power in words, and in the next three days, he would need all the power they could offer him.

OOC: A good place to end, I think.
Back to top Go down

shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2