Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Vote_lcapshadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Voting_barshadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Vote_rcap 
Moon
shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Vote_lcapshadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Voting_barshadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Empty
PostSubject: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Shawn walked around the galleria when he heard loud screams of many people at the center of galleria when he gets there his eyes widen in horror seeing one of the two dark rituarls that huant his memory. There lay three women on three seperate stone altrs in a pentagram along with a scroll shawn walked up to the scroll one of his axes in his hand when he saw that his name was written in blood was his name in greek. fearing the worst he opened the scrool and unrolled it read in darkness you will find me, I died but am reborn my name is spoken in our culuture as a myth I see you know me I took what you hold dear most for my own gain and now I will take your life He was then grabbed and thrown into a wall by a hand made of stone as fifteen stone golems rose out of the earth and charged him. Shawn used his pack sense to show the night hawks that the galleria was underattack.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"Don't worry Bloodmoon, I heard your call and all will be well...." Suddenly from over head soared in the Teen Lantern, the Nighthawks residential hopeful ring slinger. He had just gotten back from a space voyage to the moon where he was having a rather hefty talk with Guy Gardner, a Green Lantern and Saint Walker, a Blue Lantern about the threat of some other corps. invading earth.

Upon nearing Jump City on the way back he was going to head home to recharge, but decided to detour when he heard that one of his teammates needed help. His ring could die out soon though from the long trip, but Mark's team were more important to him than that little risk. He just had to keep faith that they could end this before his power cell levels dropped to zero. "...I guarantee it." As TL landed in front of Shawn he immediately dispersed a large wall of transparent blue light that blocked the incoming golems. However, they all commenced with heavy pounding on the blue light construct immediately afterwards, adding multiple cracks to it while Mark pointed his ring at them with two hands and knees bent. He was trying to really focus to keep it up, but the constant bombardment was making it difficult for him to keep the light wall from shattering. They might need a bit more back up here....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 pm

OCC: I Just thought of something that I should have mentioned I am using my npc hades just so everyone knows and have never done this before on doing two perspictive battles so if this does not turn out well sorry.

BIC: Shawn raised his shield to block the blow only for it not to come as he had heard teen lantern as he had made a wall of blue light. Seeing that the wall was about to shatter Shawn pulled on the releases on his shields the arrows in them come flying out at going through the golems head only for them to crumble and reform. Shawn says to teen lantern, "OK these guys reform great so on three we take them out again and get some space from these guys ok? one two THREE".. Shawn takes out four with his axes and turns wolf he and runs through the golems legs. All the while he could feel familiar dark magic in the air but that was impossible he was dead only then the scroll haunted his thoughts I died but am reborn. Turning back around he faced the golems human once more his axes at the ready only for them to ignore him and go after kid lantern as five zombie warriors come out of the ground and try to hack him to bits with spear , swoard, and axe.

Hades stood in a alley way watching the battle and smirked as he was about to destroy shawn only for a boy with a blue magic ring creating a shield of blue light like the light mages of old did but it was ten times stronger then when they used he could feel it this could be very troublesome for his plans so he soummoned five of his undead slaves to kill shawn and had the golems try to get the light mage so he could use its power for his own gains.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 am

"URGH! Ok, gotcha." As Shawn counted down the Golems began punching holes into the Lantern's light construct. He needs to hurry! As soon as Bloodmoon hit one mark dropped the shield and then flew straight forward as fast as he could through six of the Golem's himself! However, after bursting through each one like a wrecking ball he stopped and looked behind himself to see them slowly reforming. Meanwhile, the ring warned the Blue Lantern that his levels were at 11% and dropping. "Great. Where's Bloodmo---HEY!" As Teen Lantern turned to look for his fellow Nighthawk while panting heavily, suddenly, more Golems came from behind and took a swing and a miss at him. Mark was narrowly able to avoid the swipe and then fired back at the rock thing with a blue light laser blast to the head. Although, afterwards he found himself surrounded on all sides by all of the Golems and with no backup, plus his power levels quickly dropping all he could muster was a dome shield to defend himself from being clobbered.

Mark was on one knee now and in seriously bad shape as his power levels dropped to 8% and the shield shattered leaving only his aura to protect him as the Golems piled up and pounded the day lights out of him....This looked really bad for the Lantern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm

bloodmoon watched in anger as he was dealing with the undead warriors kid lantern was being annaihlated by the golems finally he was able to get the two spear weilders spears breaking them in half. firing two arrows into their heads killing them again. blocking the two axe weilds and ducking under the sword users blade he let one axes fly out of his hand hoping to catch one of the three remaining warriors off guard but failed. Shawn held on to the hope that one of the other night hawks would get here soon or there would most likely be two less night hawks.

Hades smirked as shawn struggled with getting rid of his servents keeping him away from the stone golems that where crushing the ring weilder. soon not only would he finally wipe out the line of the light mage that sealed him away but he would soon have a new magic soruce as well.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Alpha flew to the museum, and saw Teen Lantern surrounded by golems. Swooping in, Alpha shot starbolts at them, and destroyed half of them, and they began to slowly reform. "Lantern, get out of here! I'll hold them off."

Alpha landed in the space between Teen Lantern and the golems, and drew his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 pm

As Hades watched the battle unfold with an evil smile on his face, he would suddenly become aware of someone standing next to him.

"Pretty impressive minions you've got there, though I bet they can't hold a conversation like my teammates can." Mr. Pacific turned to look at the evil mage who was Hades. "You are Hades, I'm assuming. I've heard about you, but it hasn't been very positive. You're here to kill Shawn, right? To get revenge? I can understand that. I have to tell you though, you're wasting your time. I can get you what you truly seek, and more. However, I won't help you if you hurt Shawn and the others."

It wasn't a complete bluff. Pacific had actually been wondering how they were going to beat this guy lately. Hades was apparently immortal and had great magical powers. He was far too powerful for the Night Hawks to defeat on their own. Pacific had finally come up with a plan. It was risky, but he saw it as their only chance. Pacific had to show Hades that he would be a total fool for not joining with him. He had to offer Hades more than he could obtain on his own, and he was prepared to do that.

Sorry Shawn, but if you can't beat them...join them.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 pm

As TL was pummeled he had, almost, given up hope...Until he was rescued by the other Nighthawks...Silly him, there was always hope and as long as his team believed in him he would never abandon them. "Urgh...Don't worry Alpha Knight, that won't be necessary." As Teen Lantern spoke he could barely stand, but did so anyway. His ring reported to him that his power cell levels were about to drop below 2%, but that meant nothing to him as he saw the rock golems reforming. For where there was hope, there was always a way. "Please go help Bloodmoon. I'm gonna end this, once and for all...." That being said, the Blue Lantern's eyes lit up and the symbol on his chest extended forward in a 3D holographic while Mark spoke the oath.

In fearful day, in raging night,
through hope and faith my soul ignites.
Let those who try to spread their blight,
embrace my power, Blue Lantern's Light!"

As Mark Rowan spoke these last few words, suddenly his energy sky rocketed back to 100% momentarily and he formed a large propeller at the bottom of his feet that extended all the way around the golems. The airplane like blades then spun around and he stood erect as the Nighthawk pointed his glimmering sky-blue fist up into the air with a determined look upon his face. The blades themselves were not effecting Teen Lantern, but sucked in the golems and as they hit the blue propellers they were chopped up. This contineud as a vortex formed and then flew up into the ky with the Lantern along with it where he funneled the rock fragments out piece by piece. Each being shot a mile away from one another so they could not reform until the deed was done and the rock golems were no more. At the end of the feat Mark's construct disappeared and he gently floated back down to the ground where he landed on all fours and checked his power levels again. Powering cells at 5%, dropping to 4%. "Just enough for one more good shot and I'm finihed or enough to try and fly home for my power battery." Hard decision; leave your teammates to gain more power and recharge, as well as possibly save your own life or stay and fight it out at their side...Actually, it wasn't a hard choice at all for TL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Shawn had finally finshed of the zombies as he watched Pacific talk with Hades Shawn anger grew at not only at Hades but at Pacific as well he was making a deal with him. As far as Shawn was concerned what he had promised Pacific about stopping him from becoming a monster had come. Shawn rushed towards Hades in wolf forum and lept at him only to be swatted away by Hades staff and held down by zombies

Hades smirked cruelly as he watched his golems being destroyed as he thought over Pacific's offer bringing back his attention to Pacific he say, "Very well I will spare his life as long as he does not seek me out in exchange bring me your friends magic ring and the teammate that's life means the most to you. If you don't then not only will I kill each of your teammates for my rituals but I will destroy this city with the fires of hell." Hades then spins around and swatts Shawn away with his staff and has him held down by his warriors. He then says, "I do not execpt failure come to the woods in three days time" and vanishes in the shadows and releasing Shawn.

After being released Shawn grabs Pacific and slams him into the alley wall his axe blade at Pacific throat and says in a low growling voice, "Remember what you said how you said to stop you from becoming a monster well let me tell you what is written in those girls blood it is to take their years of life and give them to him do not trust him or you will pay". Releasing Pacific Shawn heads back to the nest

Ooc: sorry I haven't been on I have been working a lot of overtime and doing online schooling and hhave. Had no time to post on. Here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Hades quickly outlined a trade that Pacific did not approve of, but then he disappeared from the area. At least the Night Hawks were safe, for now.

Shawn pinned Pacific up against a wall and held an axe to his neck.

"Remember what you said how you said to stop you from becoming a monster well let me tell you what is written in those girls blood it is to take their years of life and give them to him do not trust him or you will pay."

Shawn finally let go, and Pacific grabbed his throat. He was getting tired of Shawn pushing him around, literally. "I don't trust him. Shawn, if we kept fighting here and now, we would all die. I know that's not what you want, and that's not what Artemis would want, either. I have not agreed to do anything that he said, and I will not agree to those terms."

Seriously, a power ring and the life of Pacific's most loved team member? This Hades guy didn't know how to bargain. Pacific would need to educate the villain on the subject.

"Your wounds should be telling you that this isn't a fight we can win through physical means. We have to beat Hades at his own game."

Three days. Pacific had three days to stop Hades. Already, he was hatching a plan. It wasn't a plan he wanted to do, but he had no other choice. He had to become a monster.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

"So what's the plan boss?" TL flew in and his ring immediately alerted him of the two emotions coming off the boys; rage from Bloodmoon and compassion for Mr. Pacific. However, a powerring wasn't needed to feel the tension in the air, you could cut it with a knife. As Lantern landed next to them his outfit immediately disappeared and his glow diminished. He was now down to 3% power and if he wanted to be able to have any type of shielding in case of an emergency, it meant he needed to power down. Once back in civvies, he put his hands in his pockets and looked towards Pacific for guidance. He hadn't heard Hade's demand for the ring, so he had no clue what had gone on with the others while he was dealing with rock golems with Alpha Knight. "I'm guessing we beat them since I'm not being attacked by lizard men now? What the heck was all that even about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:50 pm

"The plan?" At least Mark wasn't out to kill Pacific, too. Thinking quick, Pacific realized that he probably trusted Mark more than all the other Hawks. There were a few reasons for this, but mostly Mark seemed to be the most dedicated to the team. Pacific decided to include Mark in his plan.

"I need to talk to you, alone. Somewhere away from stray ears." Pacific led Mark back to the Nest, to his own personal office. He had video camera's here and could verify the location of all the other Hawks. Everyone was accounted for. Now they just had to deal with Shawn's pack sense.

"Sorry, Shawn." With an effort, Pacific pushed the link he shared with Shawn out of his mind. He then looked at Shawn, who had been able to charge his ring. "Use your ring to block Shawn and Marceline from spying on us with any sort of telepathy. I'm assuming you can do this?"
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 pm

"Uhhh, erm, sure why not. Never really tried it before, but can't be too hard." Mark imagined this was definitely possible, but seeing as he only got the crash course in ring slinging he couldn't begin to think of how to do it innately...Sooo, he would imagine doing it manually. He had read comics before where others had blocked telepath's before with special head ware and instantly formed two helmets that looked like they were from a sci-fi movie over their head.

If one thought about it too much, they resembled that of what Magneto wore in X-men, but with tron style light blue markings all over them. Ok, lets see either of them try to use their mental frequencies through all types of wave refracting hard light. "Nothing should get through these babies, even though they look a bit goofy. So, what's so important that the team can't know about it." Mark himself was a bright kid, but failed to realize why Pacific had chosen him to be the one to hear the plan. He thought maybe the others couldn't handle it and he could because of the whole always having an exhaustible amount of hope vibe, but even then he wasn't sure he agreed with keeping things form the others. He was part of a Corps. after all and keeping secrets was like leaving your partner out to dry, but he trusted Mr. Pacific's judgement and believed there was a reason for all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Pacific touched the blue energy helmet that Mark had made for him. This was cool, but he had to focus now.

"I was able to convince Hades to leave us alone for 3 days. He's not gone for good. Also, he's expecting tribute from us: your power ring and the life of one team member. Obviously, we won't give in to such demands. Hades said that he will destroy Jump City if we don't comply, but I honestly don't think he's strong enough to do that. Beating the Hawks is one thing, but beating both Titan Teams and the HIVE is another matter entirely. The first thing we need to do is inform the Titans and the HIVE of Hades' threat. I know where he will be and when he plans to strike, so the combined strength of every team in Jump City will be waiting for him."

Pacific sighed. "The hard thing will be making the Titans and the HIVE students get along. Thanks to Alpha, we've learned where the HIVE academy is, but that doesn't mean they'll listen to us. I will go to the HIVE. I want you to tell the Titans about Hades' threat. With you being a Blue Lantern, I think they will listen to you. I need you to try to convince them to work together with the HIVE for a short time."

Pacific was still running though plans and strategies in his head. Even if they beat Hades, he was sure many people would die in the fight. If possible, he would try to reason with Hades. "I'm also going to try to make a deal with Hades. He wants immortality and power. If I can understand why, then I could find what it is he really wants. There may be something he wants enough to cease his evil ways."
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:05 am

"He wants the ring?" Mark then looked down at the blue powerring, it was run by hope...Mark doubted he could even use it since you have to be chosen anyway. Wonder why someone like Hades would want it though? Pacific then finished explaining his plan in detail, he now knew why he was chosen for this. Pacific figured he should be the one to go to the Titans, but why only him? Haruhi had never said anything bad about them and seemed to know many Titans as well, along with Alpha. Either way, he never doubted Mr. Pacific before and he wasn't going to start now. "Ya, I put a tracer on one of their guys the other day too. Sounds like a good plan, and with three days, we can definitely make it work. Are you sure you want me to approach the Titans though? I've dealt with one of the HIVE before, maybe I could be of more help there. Ya know, make sure you've got some back-up in case of a double cross?" The Hive were villains after all, they could agree and then try to join Hades for all they knew.

After Pacific's answer, TL addressed his Plan B, which was to try and cut a deal with Hades. "Alright chief, but be careful with that one. Someone who claims to be the lord of the underworld doesn't exactly scream needing a reason to be evil to me, other than just being the perfect person for the job. Anyway, if were done here, I should get moving. Three days is enough time, but still not much. Especially if were trying to get a truce going between mortal enemies." Teen Lantern had much hope as always and was sure they could get the Titans and the HIVE to unite against a common enemy, but not without much difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)   shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shadows of the past pt. 1(night hawks)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next